PDA

View Full Version : Just can't remember

Maria 60
08-10-2011, 10:30 PM
I was reading a thread about your first article of woman's clothing you tried. Iam sure it was pantyhose and a slip, but then i started to really think about it and i can't remember the first time. I can't remember my real emotion the first time i tried on those first pantyhose, was i that young

Andi.Devine
08-10-2011, 11:10 PM
I don't remember exactly when my first time was, it was around 30 years ago, but I do remember exactly what I put on. It was a matching satin and lace pink camisole and panty set. It was my Moms. I believe that I can still remember how I felt when I put it on.

-G

Intertwined
08-10-2011, 11:40 PM
32 years ago, a cousins nightgown, we were visiting family on vacation, and my pajamas did not get packed, the only thing that fit me was a cousins nightgown, I remember how I protested, but, I did enjoy it, got to wear it 3 nights in a row...

Cynthia Anne
08-11-2011, 12:00 AM
Oh yes I remember! I was four years old when my older sister put me in a dress and heels! that were way to big for me! I really enjoyed that summer!:)

Maria 60
08-11-2011, 04:37 AM
I was writing this thread when my daughter came home, so i rushed the end. I wanted to know if anyone remembered the actual first time and there first emotion was when they put on that article for the first time. I can't remember the actual first time but it seems to me with the comments that a lot of you do.

Shari
08-11-2011, 05:24 AM
My first time was before puberty and I guess I could best describe it as exciting, although if the sexual element was there, it was something I could not recognize at the time.
I think overall, the best description I can use is that it just felt "right."

erickka
08-11-2011, 05:31 AM
I remember..... It was a pair of stockings and a pair if pumps with a 4" heel that was no thicker than a 20d nail. Mom was quite the stylish diva back in the 1960's and I had a lot to choose from.

Jorja
08-11-2011, 05:39 AM
I remember I was 4 or 5. I put on my mothers stockings, heels and dress. Even though they were way to big it felt so wonderful yet so calming to finally be dressed like that instead of those yucky boy cloths.

pinklilly211
08-11-2011, 11:34 AM
If I can remember that far back Hmmmmmmmm? Oh yes! I was around 5 or 6 years old. I have a sister that is 2 years older than I. I seem to remember her getting a French tap pants and cami set for her birthday. I thought that they were so cool and I had to try them. You all know what doing that started, LOL
Huggs, Lilly

Debra Russell
08-11-2011, 11:37 AM
First time er ...uh I think I was 3 or 4 my sisters panties -- don't know why I put them on but it felt good/right. I got caught wearing my sisters silky slip under my clothes about that time also...............Debra