PDA

View Full Version : Studs come out today

Wendy_Marie
08-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Well it's been six weeks since I got my ears re-pierced and today is the day these ugly studs can come out and I can wear some cute earrings...just so happens that today is also my therapy appointment and I think I am going to wear my new gold hoops.

Sweet Sabrina
08-11-2011, 08:24 AM
Just watch how big you go on the hoops at first. Even the small to medium hoops can be irritating until you get used to them. I usually try to find hoops that have the slide on back so I can get a really snug fit. It helps. I've had mine pierced since about 88 Thinking about getting my fourth hole done Enjoy your new style

Hugs
Sabrina

Wendy_Marie
08-11-2011, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the advice Sabrina...I use to have several holes in each of my ears...back in the 80's that is...but all of them have since grown up...the biggest mistake I ever made was having 3 piercings done at once...that was a painful experience.

Wendy_Marie
08-15-2011, 06:32 AM
Had a little glitch with getting the studs out...had to end up enlisting the help of my wife and a pair of needle nose pliers to get the backings off....All is well now.

eluuzion
08-15-2011, 07:47 AM
:o Oh, this is a thread about earrings...I thought it was going to be one of those controversial "sexual attraction" threads...:heehee::D:heehee:

Well, as long as I am here...

Congratulations! Have Fun! :hugs: :heehee:

:love:

Emily Ann Brown
08-15-2011, 08:15 AM
Good for you dear!!!

Em