PDA

View Full Version : I would not make this up, it did happen

Tara D. Rose
08-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Two nights ago, Tuesday night Wednesday morning, August 9th I went ot bed and went to sleep. Later in the wee hours of the morning, of course I began to dream like some of us do and some may not. Well I was in a town and it was different, it was rather strange to me. It was an old town, like the old town squares where these old towns still have bricks and cement as pavement for their main streets. There were so many people all around walking ans talking and window shopping and all. Well I remember I was sitting in the old fashion way of the American indian and I was just watching people, like we all do I guess. Hundreds of people of all kinds were just walking around, everthing seemed normal.
The all of a sudden a woman I recognised began to walk past me, I looked up in surprise and said, to this woman, "hey I know you", this woman said, "you do"< I said, yes I do, you're Karen Hutton, she said yes I am, how did you know, I said, I read all of your post's everyday online, karen said really and what is your name, she asked, I answered Tara, and Karen said oh yes, I have seen your post's on there also. I stood up and shook her hand and said so pleased to meet you, then right about that time, I woke up, had to go to the bathroom.
I just had to share it here. It has brought about many questions to me. Do I spend too much time on here?
L&R..................Tara

Staci G
08-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Is there really too much time on here??? I think not. Great dream tho

sissystephanie
08-11-2011, 09:32 PM
As Staci said, there is never too much time on here. Too bad you had to go to the bathroom!! Who knows what might have happened??

Rachel Morley
08-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Wow! That's an interesting dream! :) I've thought about folks on here plenty of times but I've never dream't about anyone (yet) but if and when I do, I'll let you know. Thanks for sharing.

Leslie Langford
08-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Maybe the real question should be "Does Karren spend too much time here???" - to the point where she is so all-pervasive and her posts so numerous that she is beginning to embed herself in certain posters' subconsciousness. :eek::heehee::doh::tongueout Yeah, 16,758 posts (and counting) can do that, alright. :eek:

But the more important question here has to be - "Was the "Karren" in your dream wearing jeans?" If so, that would have had to have been her nightmare, not yours. :D :doh::^5:

prettytoes
08-12-2011, 01:31 AM
Was she wearing jeans? That would have been Karen's nightmare!

Kaitlyn26
08-12-2011, 01:35 AM
Dreaming about someone you've never met face to face but still associating them with a photo online? Nah that's completely normal! :p

SherriePall
08-12-2011, 11:30 AM
I think you should have stood up and hugged Karren.

Schatten Lupus
08-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Only if it's having a negative impact on other areas of your life.

t-girlxsophie
08-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Sounds like the makings of a Twilight Zone episode,Better go check your Denims are still there and not torn to shreds :)

Sophie

Marcia Polari
08-12-2011, 01:42 PM
Hi Tara
I've never dream of Karen, for my disappointment but I'm a serious follower of her posts.
She has a very special sense of humor indeed. Although she says she is always very very serious. LOL

RADER
08-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Now there is an Idea;
Lets have Meet Karren Day, and shake her hand for say $ 1.00
I bet we could pay off the National Dept easily.
How about it Karren, You would not have to wear Jeans, and you can wear your corset.
Just do it once for the Gypper. LOL
Rader

Schatten Lupus
08-12-2011, 07:46 PM
I have heard, on other forums, of members who dream of other members. It's probably just as normal as the dream I had the other day in which scientist brought dinosaurs back. And the dinosaurs had a mutation that speed up their aging, which also meant they reproduced at a very rapid rate. The dinosaurs went crazy, and started killing a bunch of people. A few days passed, the situation was brought under control, and it turned out the genetic mutation transferred to the human victims and reanimated their bodies, releasing a zombie apocalypse. And then I somehow acquired magic powers and summoned up lightning storms to kill of masses of zombies. I also saw myself as female during that dream.

Nicole Erin
08-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Unless she made a non-funny comment and then laughed, it wasn't Karren

Alice B
08-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Great dream. Ca't wait to see what Karen says.

RADER
08-13-2011, 02:24 PM
O' Karren, Where are you????
Rader

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2011, 08:55 PM
But the more important question here has to be - "Was the "Karren" in your dream wearing jeans?" If so, that would have had to have been her nightmare, not yours.

Hi Leslie, I almost fell out of my chair laughing at that one.

Orchid