PDA

View Full Version : i went swimming!

winny
08-12-2011, 05:33 PM
i've always wanted to go swimming in public in a two-piece bikini, but have always lacked the courage. well today i counquered that fear and finally did it!

i went to the community pool yesterday afternon and noticed that it was empty due to the fact that kids are back in school.. after some planning and a lame excuse of having an early afternoon appointment, i left work early today and headed home to swim.. i put on my black bikini top and floral string bottom, breast enhancers, wig, and my oversized girly sunglasses. at that point, i think i looked pretty good and passable.. i put on a tshirt and short shorts, grabbed a towel and headed to the pool (i had to drive because it's a walk to the pool and it's over 100 degrees out). the pool area was empty (it was mid day), so i had the pool all to myself. i took off the shorts and shirt, and went right into the pool.. what an exciting experience it was to swim with only a bikini and wig on.. the feeling of the water on my entire body was so awesome! after 15 minutes i got out of the water and lounged on the pool chairs for some sun.. i think i even got some looks from some construction workers across the street from the pool area.. after 15 minutes i packed up and drove home with just my bikini top and shorts..

what an awesome time!

thanks for reading!

Andi.Devine
08-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Congratulations on taking the plunge so to speak... The weather here in AZ is certainly great for going to the pool in a bikini... Other than dressing in public for Halloween, I haven't had the urge to be out in the world CDed.. Although if I could pull off a bikini I think I might give it try sometime...

KerryLynn
08-12-2011, 09:08 PM
I love going to the beach in a 2 pc :D

Cynthia Anne
08-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Some girls have all the fun!:) And I'm telling everyone that you played hooky to go swimming!:D

Tina B.
08-13-2011, 08:11 AM
That sounds like the best reason to leave work early that I've heard yet!
Tina B.

Randee
08-13-2011, 03:32 PM
One piece suit gets my vote, keeps everything in place and keeps me warmer. Make mine high neck back zip.

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Hi Winny, It takes a great body to pull of the bikini look just call me a one piecer.

Orchid

bridget thronton
08-13-2011, 09:06 PM
My current bathing suit is a two piece tankini with boy shorts. Have only used it for lake swimming.

Aprilrain
08-13-2011, 11:20 PM
Took the kids to a water park today. I just felt like wearing my tankini, though I get away with a bikini just fine. No matter what your wearing it's awkward when your 5 year old calls you dad in the lady's room!