PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing is Quite a Challenge...even at a Personal Level and Not Competitions!

mymysterycd
08-13-2011, 11:58 AM
Hello everyone. I just woke up an hour ago and I already have many tasks in hand with my blog, and emails! I have so much to learn about dressing up, I was already informed that I have a long way in order to become passable. But I'm not trying to become the perfect passable crossdresser...I just want to do it because it feels good...so now not only do straight people judge me, but also crossdressers!lol..but of course in a good way. Well, I better go and practice my makeup...I only get to do it when I'm alone at the house..it's quite a challenge! As always, if you will like to critic my blog just google " mymysterycd blog " and yes..I know I'm abit revealing at some pics but never nude! No matter how many have asked. Thank you. Kisses. Lisa

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2011, 01:26 PM
Hi Lisa, Your mirror will be your best friend and your worst enemy.
You will find that you have many friends here who can answer
almost any question that you have don't be afraid to ask.

Orchid

wildsylph
08-15-2011, 08:22 AM
i need to take up your dedication of waking up and practicing make-up because I have really no clue. But at the moment I'm working on a project so that take alot of time .