PDA

View Full Version : SO posted for the first time :)

CDPheobe
08-13-2011, 07:21 PM
Well folks, she finally did it! YAY!! She posted in A Thread For All The Genetic Females To Introduce Themselves (NOT CROSSDRESSERS)!!!!! #1691. Her name is gigififi. Say hello to her and hopefully the GG's can add her also :)

BRANDYJ
08-13-2011, 08:06 PM
Hi GiGi! I'm happy for you. it's great that your wife cares enough about you to come here for friendship, advice or simply to get a better handle on this strange thing we do...Well strange to all that are not afflicted or blessed with this need. Depending on your point of view. I hope she finds it helpful for her. it's always great news when we see another GG join.

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Hi Gigi, That's a fantasy of mine that probably will never come true.
You are so lucky to be blessed with a wife like her.

Orchid

kristinacd55
08-13-2011, 08:17 PM
That's great Gigi, my wife Chloe GG joined a week ago so hooray for both of us!! :)

Cynthia Anne
08-13-2011, 11:16 PM
That's beautiful Gigi! Now it's time to thank her for loving you so!

Ameli
08-13-2011, 11:43 PM
My wife has recently joined as well soI know that feeling Gigi - and its wonderful. Congratulations to you both.

Ameli

CDPheobe
08-14-2011, 09:48 AM
Thank you everybody. It was great to finally see her post and make an effort to post also after a month or so?. Anyhow we talked late night and she will post more. I'm just so happy she was willing to be on here and learn how and what to do to post and learn more about me and many others who share like thoughts and emotions :)

erickka
08-14-2011, 10:41 AM
Congrats girl! It's alwasy a real treat when your S/O is along side of you in your journey.

SexyKaylee
08-14-2011, 03:10 PM
Congratulations, CDGigi! I hope everyone makes her feel welcome here :)

Eryn
08-14-2011, 03:47 PM
Congratulations and hello to GigiFifi! Have her post something outside of the GG-only intro thread so we CDers can give her a proper welcome! It'll also help her get her 10 posts so she can be vetted for FAB.

My wife is also on the forum and it has really helped us.

Eryn