PDA

View Full Version : Wild Night, Eliminating Ignorance, And a Big Surprise at the End

Duana
08-14-2011, 02:49 AM
My baby and I went down south to the Kemah boardwalk for dinner, after having my hair done by my favorite drag queen stylist, Juan Carlos. Had a nice dinner, walked the boardwalk and then headed to a club down there called "The Hop".

Its a straight club I've known about for years but never been to. We walked in to some really nice dance music and a moderately packed club. We managed to find a table though far from the dance floor.

We were soon, the buzz of that side of the club, with lots of people looking our way and trolling by to see who the hot Latina and the CD were.

In no time, a drunk older guy approached me as I danced next to my girl. He invited us for drinks, told me he was very open minded and would love to dance. I explained that I only danced with my girlfriend. This lead to the first of many similar discussions I had all night. He had no clue there were straight CDs. I politely answered his questions and we parted nicely with a handshake.

After we danced on the dance floor, the rest of the club knew we were there and it was all buzzing now. You'd think people have never seen a CD before.

Interesting things that happened:

The Lesbians
This lesbian couple stop me coming off the dance floor to tell me how cute I was and that she loved my skirt and earrings. The skirt was this beautiful, white, mid-thigh length number with four pockets on the front, closed with nice bows. I love it and so did everyone else. I got 4 compliments on it. I ended up asking the couple about my hair and they said they loved it. I thought it was a bit wild for me, very high with lots of forehead showing.

I love lesbians and always find them very accepting.

The Walmart Manager
So this guy waits till I go to the ladies room and approaches my SO. When she tells him we're married, he is stunned. He's gone but when I get back, I approach him and give him the straight CD talk. We get along fine and talk about a lot of things.

He's asking a lot of questions about each of us. Clue #1

I'm answering vaguely and returning the questions. He says he's a Walmart manager and has traveled the world.

After naming Peru, we ask him about it and he doesn't know jack squat about Peru. Clue #2

He compliments me on having big enough cojones to come out in public in a skirt and I told him it was a blast, he should try it sometime.

Later he buys us all a shot of Patron tequila and after we drink it, he asks me if we like to party hard. When I asked what he meant, he said, "Not an orgy or anything. You know... party hard <wink>" Clue #3

I told him the hardest thing we do is Patron. We don't do drugs. So he says he's got a buddy outside that sells drugs and agrees that he's an idiot. I told him I didn't care and didn't associate with people who use or sell drugs. He disappears.

No more from him until the end.

The A$$hole Mexican
So this Mexican comes up and says, "Hi Honey" to my girl. She ignores him so he responds in Spanish. She told him to get lost in Spanish and he did but he'd pass by periodically giving us the evil eye. Then when I went to the restroom, he made some remark as I passed him. I just ignored him.

No more from him until the end.

The Curious MIT PhD
This one is at the bar near our table. He likes to point out to everyone coming to the bar, that there is a guy in a skirt behind him. So my girl finally gets fed up with it and confronts him.

Long story short, HE gets the speech, asks a lot of questions and ends up with an apology and buys us each a drink. Turned out to be a nice guy.

But I did learn a trick. He asked if he could take a picture. I told him sure, if HE was in it with my arm around him. All the sudden, he couldn't get his camera to work :)

The Redneck
This one just came up and asked what our deal was, in a tough kind of way. I gave the speech for the 4th time that night and he left mystified.

The Inquisitive Englishman
This guy was a friend of the Walmart manager. He'd been informed of our status so wanted some clarification on some things. How did I have such great boobs? I showed him a hint of my breast forms. Am I wearing panties too? Of course, I pulled up my skirt just enough to reveal the side of my thong. Do we still have great sex? Duh!

He said his marriage had failed after 10 years and complimented us on finding something we both have fun with.

The CD Lover
So I'm going to the bathroom and this pretty young lady stops me. She says, "You're a crossdresser, right?" Yes.
"That's your wife?" Yes.
And she proceeds to tell me how she was married to a CD and loves them. She thought I was awesome and gave me a big hug. It made me feel very good.

The Windup

All in all, it was a great night. I was never worried, threatened or really bothered and a lot of people had some new insight into our world. We danced, met people and I will definitely go back. But here's the interesting part...

We close the place down and walk out with the crowd. As I'm leaving, there are police cars on both sides of the door and cops everywhere watching the crowd leave. They're pointing people out and other cops are grabbing them. I see about 6 people with their hands on the hood.

It dawns on me. The freaking Walmart guy was an undercover narc! I'm glad I don't use drugs.

The Best Part

The Mexican who was giving me the evil eye after hitting on my girlfriend? The cops grabbed him when he was leaving LOL! He was like, "What? I didn't do anything"

We both waved at him as he was being arrested.

http://i54.tinypic.com/15yapmp.jpg

DonnaT
08-14-2011, 05:31 AM
Quite an interesting night! I imagine it got a little irritating, having to teach CD 101 several times.

Sounds like a number of those being arrested could get off due to entrapment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrapment), if they get a good lawyer.

drag n fly
08-14-2011, 07:09 AM
Geez....It seems to me the place was being surveilled by the local PD for drug activity...What a great telling of a wonderful adventure...You and your wife are a beautiful couple..
Enjoy it..You deserve it...smooches Jackie

sissystephanie
08-14-2011, 07:14 AM
Duana, you are a very good looking lady, but I prefer your wife!! LOL

TxKimberly
08-14-2011, 07:50 AM
It would definitely take some "cojones" do do what you do. I have gone to straight clubs many times, but usually try to keep a low profile and NOT attract the attention that you do.
I would have to admit that I've never dated a woman as stunning as your wife. I would have to imagine that once the alcohol starts to flow around you, you two have probably become resigned to dealing with A-holes. LOL
I was relieved to find that the Walmart guy was a Narc. I would rather have the picture in my mind of a guy that was trying to get drugs off of the street than of a guy that was trying to get you guys into them.
Where in Texas do you guys live? I'm perfectly comfortable going out in the Austin area, but I'd have to admit that there are places in Texas where I'd hesitate. LOL

Sally24
08-14-2011, 08:06 AM
What an interesting post! I love how you broke it down into characters. I go most everywhere but personally I would feel very insecure going out with only my own hair. Kudos to you for being yourself and having a wife who loves you this much.

BLUE ORCHID
08-14-2011, 08:16 AM
Hi Duana, That was for sure an interesting Night with a suprise ending.
You two are a great looking couple and your wife is very beautiful.

Orchid

JillyNylonz
08-14-2011, 08:23 AM
Great recounting with a lovely attention to details. You made it seem like we were there with you, thank you !

Tina B.
08-14-2011, 09:45 AM
And I think a quiet dinner in a nice restaurant, with a bottle of wine, is a big evening, Wow, you two really know how to PARTY!I love the ending to your story, glad you waved to your wifes admirer as he was being carted off to jail.lol
Tina B.

Duana
08-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Duana, you are a very good looking lady, but I prefer your wife!! LOL

Me too, Stephanie LOL! And you ought to see her dance!

It would definitely take some "cojones" do do what you do. I have gone to straight clubs many times, but usually try to keep a low profile and NOT attract the attention that you do.

I would have to admit that I've never dated a woman as stunning as your wife. I would have to imagine that once the alcohol starts to flow around you, you two have probably become resigned to dealing with A-holes. LOL

Where in Texas do you guys live? I'm perfectly comfortable going out in the Austin area, but I'd have to admit that there are places in Texas where I'd hesitate. LOL

Kimberly, I'm going to get the attention no matter what so I may as well run with it. Even a more femme wig is not going to make me any more passable. I'm a big tall guy and just stick out like a sore thumb.

As you correctly point out, my wife gets a lot of attention and men always assume she's available but we handle the advances very well and have never had a major problem. The closest we came was in a Cancun disco where I was ready to take off my heels and whip some butt after a guy put his hand on her booty.

We live in Houston. We have Montrose, a huge gayborhood, but I get tired of only going to gay places. The club we were at was a stones throw from the NASA
Johnson Space Center, which explains the MIT PhD guy.

Houston is not as weird as Austin, but not really that backward other than the honky tonks out in the sticks. The worst night I ever had, if you can call it that, was at a country and western place when they allowed 18 and up kids to come in. There you're dealing with lots of testosterone and immaturity. I got lots of cat calls and smart remarks but I'm not bothered by that anymore as long as its not too personal.

What an interesting post! I love how you broke it down into characters. I go most everywhere but personally I would feel very insecure going out with only my own hair. Kudos to you for being yourself and having a wife who loves you this much.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Sally. I DID feel insecure with my own hair but its so damn hot here now, a wig is almost unbearable. I've been growing my hair to give the stylist something to work with. I let him do his own thing and I prefer to have some bangs but what can you do? I wish you could see the hair from the side because the back was amazing, swept back with really tight sides. It WAS more femme than it looks in the photo.

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words. It was an awesome night, the most fun we've had since Cancun.

Ediosa
08-14-2011, 11:31 AM
Who is that, that is with you? Is that your baby? If so, can i have one of my own. Does she have a sister? OMG she is hot!!! Does she have friends? Wow, congrats and good for you. Wow!!!!

Alice B
08-14-2011, 11:57 AM
That is a great story of what proved to be a fun evening with your wonderful, accepting wife.

DarcyAnne
08-14-2011, 06:24 PM
Sounds fun. So does your wife have a sister? :)

andreasmithcd
08-14-2011, 07:36 PM
I have to agree with the others that your post is such a great story! I totally agree with your perspective of going with the flow - especially for us girls that are on the tall side! It proves once again, that true "passing" is about confidence in yourself.

docrobbysherry
08-14-2011, 08:45 PM
What an adventure for one evening, Duana! Thanks for sharing it with us so elequently!

I'm just curious, tho. How did u know the guy was Mexican? Maybe he was from Peru?

Miranda09
08-14-2011, 08:55 PM
Sounded like quite a memorable night Duana. Glad you 2 didn't have any problems, and both of you looked fab. From your account of the evening, I'd say you were an excellent ambassador for the TG community. Stay safe and continue having fun adventures with your wife. :)

Nicole Erin
08-14-2011, 09:03 PM
Sounds like a CD lady being in the club that night was the least of the happenings. See what I mean is - so often we worry that we are the focus of the planet but that is seldom the case.
Glad you guys had a good time. And yeah, REAL good you were not into drugs. Think of it as a lesson learned the easy way.

Duana
08-15-2011, 01:48 AM
What an adventure for one evening, Duana! Thanks for sharing it with us so elequently!

I'm just curious, tho. How did u know the guy was Mexican? Maybe he was from Peru?

Odds first; 87% of our Latin population is Mexican. His ugly, Spanglish second. Peruvians, and most South Americans, speak much better Spanish than Mexicans. Lets put it this way, he was from Central America, not South America.

Why does calling someone a Mexican have negative connotations?