PDA

View Full Version : Family picnic

Julie-Ann Fletcher
08-14-2011, 03:53 AM
Hiya,i'm going on a family picnic to day so i'm going to wear my best tight,(to keep the boys in) knickers and my tight girly jeans,and i will find a femish T shirt i think also,

hugs Avril xx

tommi
08-14-2011, 04:26 AM
Are you out to the family or is this the coming out?

Julie-Ann Fletcher
08-14-2011, 05:02 AM
Lol neither tbh,but i do like wearing girly boyish clothes if you know what i mean,that way unless you are in the know a bout fashion and crossdressing people dont realise and it would be rude to ask

drag n fly
08-14-2011, 07:45 AM
Lol neither tbh,but i do like wearing girly boyish clothes if you know what i mean,that way unless you are in the know a bout fashion and crossdressing people dont realise and it would be rude to ask
Sounds like you will be a lot closer to being out with your family after this picnic...
I commend, and am jealous of, your bravery...Have fun..smooches Jackie

Tina B.
08-14-2011, 09:50 AM
That's the difference between you Brits, and us yanks, my family would think nothing of being rude enough to ask, that's the American way, at least that's what they keep telling me. I hope you really enjoy the picnic, I think the clothes will make your day.
Tina B.

erickka
08-14-2011, 10:39 AM
Girl jeans always look better on me! My wife even lets me wear them as long as they aren't adorned with girly stones,etc. Since I lost 50 lbs, NO man jeans fit right. they all seem to be as baggy as a pair of 10 day $#!tters! I found a pair of ladies Levi's 505 "perfect waist" jeans last week and they fit wonderfully, everywhere!