PDA

View Full Version : OMG I have the best sole mate anyone could ask for!

Megan72
08-14-2011, 10:14 PM
Okay, I am on my phone so this will be pretty short. I have been engaged now for awhile, but that is another stoty. Anyway, after some very rocky months, we have both allowed Kelly to enter the home. My SO is very supportive and helpfull with every thing! I will have to elaborate more later. We have been shopping nonstop for 3 days since I purged everything several years ago. I am in absolute bliss!

Eryn
08-14-2011, 10:55 PM
That sounds wonderful and exciting! Be sure to pause and show your appreciation by giving her the same attention that Kelly is being given by her! :)

BTW, it's probably a phone boo-boo, but if you express that thought to your SO it's spelled "soul mate." I don't think she wants to be mated to the bottom of your shoe! :)

Hugs, Eryn

Megan72
08-14-2011, 11:00 PM
Eryn, yes fat fingers and small phone, at to much excitment to proof read, thanks! I am repaying her in everyway I can think of! I never knew life could be this exciting!

Eryn
08-14-2011, 11:46 PM
Eryn, yes fat fingers and small phone, at to much excitment to proof read, thanks! I am repaying her in everyway I can think of! I never knew life could be this exciting!

I thought so, but in matters of the heart it's better to be safe than sorry!

Do take it easy and consider your SO's feelings. You're in a prime spot for the Pink Fog. Nothing wrong with that, but be sure your SO is enjoying its embrace as much as you are!

Also, make sure you don't spend more than you will be comfortable with when the bills arrive! :eek:

prene
08-30-2011, 11:22 PM
WOW
You are lucky, a SO who is supportive and helps.

I am envious,

I want to hear more.
What do you get to shop for? makeup, dresses, lingerie....?

Does she help in your makeup?

NICE

Deana ♥ Danni
08-31-2011, 12:12 AM
I am so happy for you both :) But I completely agree with Eryn, please whatever you do, do not let your SO feel left out or left behind.

Hugs,
Deana