PDA

View Full Version : First Full shaving! but... didnt to the forearm...

Becca25
08-14-2011, 11:26 PM
Hi all!
I have get over my leg hair by stop wearing short during my "Regular life"... but im kinda anxious about my forearm... i cant just wear longsleev all time.. especially at job when hard working. Someone got something good to tell me about that?!

not much about guys at job.. i dont really care about their opinion but my close friend or family opinion counts.. im not ready to go out but want to be full shave...

Well ther's no solution exept getting over it but.. someone might get some positive story?? ;p Thx all sweetys!

Loretta
08-14-2011, 11:42 PM
Many people either
A) Aren't observing enough to notice, or
B) They are too busty to care, especially in a busy workplace.

I would say that there's no real danger in doing it. Those who do notice, probably won't give it a second thought.

Eryn
08-14-2011, 11:56 PM
My experience is this:

I waxed my arms. One day at work I was furry, the next day bare.

I am seen by a dozens of of the same people up close every day.

Nobody said a word. I don't know if anyone noticed, but it was definitely not an issue.

There is a lot of variance in male arm hair. Some guys look like gorillas, some have a tiny bit of fuzz, both are perfectly normal. Do you really keep track of your friend's abundance of arm hair? :)

Eryn

Becca25
08-15-2011, 12:02 AM
Ya.. your both right about this.. And that's true Eryn.. i wont notice if someone else shav their arm hair ;p
its a step to Crossover i think.. Kinda anxious anyway ;x

AllieSF
08-15-2011, 01:07 AM
I have used a hair trimmer to cut my forearm hair shorter and then bleached it using a Sally Hanson Face and Body Bleach kit that I bought at the local big drugstore. It works well to still show some arm hair (also works well for leg hair) and yet not look like hairy ape arms.

Becca25
08-15-2011, 01:19 AM
Well, i defenitly want my forearm shaved! i just cant figur out how i will tell all the truth about my Cd transformation.... i can lie again for a one time try but... ... hmmff ***i hate to lie...*** and its never good in the long-term... Truth always came up... But its look like people really dont botter for real as wut i read around ;p

VioletJourney
08-15-2011, 01:39 AM
Many people either
A) Aren't observing enough to notice, or

I would say that there's no real danger in doing it. Those who do notice, probably won't give it a second thought.
This.

My brother didn't even notice I was wearing flats the other day, and arm hair is MUCH more subtle than that. You have to remember that most people are probably too self-centered to notice or care about your arm hair, among other things.

Loretta
08-15-2011, 01:53 AM
This.

My brother didn't even notice I was wearing flats the other day, and arm hair is MUCH more subtle than that. You have to remember that most people are probably too self-centered to notice or care about your arm hair, among other things.

Funnily enough, My brother didn't notice the fact that I suddenly had two 42DD mounds poking out from under my shirt tonight.
Funny the way things work, huh?

VioletJourney
08-15-2011, 01:56 AM
Funnily enough, My brother didn't notice the fact that I suddenly had two 42DD mounds poking out from under my shirt tonight.
Funny the way things work, huh?
lol yeah. Really makes you realize how perceptive people aren't.

Cally
08-15-2011, 02:15 AM
I had exactly the same apprehension .. and what they are saying is true. Most people are too busy to notice.

In fact I was wearing a tee shirt the other day and was talking with this guy for a few hours across a table. He didn't mention anything inspite of looking rather gorilla like himself.

He didn't notice even when I put a shirt with rather shortish sleeves on when it started to get a bit cold. Even rubbing my arms to warm them up and drawing attention to "nude" arms didn't get a reaction.

Just carry on the way you always do and others will gloss over finer details.

In any case, if anyone says anything, you can always say you have a skin condition or something.

Hairless arms rule! ... In fact hairless almost everything rules! You can wear all manner of things and feel and look so much better.

Just watch the stubble if you shave ... it's like velcro. :-)

Good luck darlin.

suzy1
08-15-2011, 02:54 AM
This is my story Becca.
I had hairy forearms. My little 2 year old cousin enjoyed playing a game of pulling it to make me squeal.
I have always used short sleeve shirts in front of family and friends.
Then about a year ago I started epilated them.
Only one family member ever noticed. My daughter. So I came clean and said I epilated
She then asked if I epilated other parts and I said yep, my legs and body.
So obviously she wanted to know why and I just said that I don’t like body hair.
She was satisfied with that explanation and has said nothing about it since. She just thinks her Dad is a bit weird but that’s O.K. as we are very close.
Give it a go. Its great to be smooth all over.

SUZY

Kaz
08-15-2011, 03:35 AM
I have had shaved arms for years now and whilst I was nervous at first I have had no comments from anyone. My stock reply just in case is that I prefer having clean arms/legs whatever! This is true. Lots of younger guys body shave these days..

mousie
08-15-2011, 05:05 AM
it appears that people in general just see male or female and take allelse for granted unless its pointed out for them, im very lucky that i can "dress " at work untill the shop opens and my colleagues hardlynotice any more, infact they are more likely to coment if i wore my work clothes, its just a matter of what people want to see

Roxann
08-15-2011, 05:54 AM
i've taking all my hair off everywhere and love it, last summer i wore long sleeve all the time and i finaly got so hot i just say to my self heck will it and started to ware short sleeves and nobody said a word and i have my own landscrape company, so go and do babe's who will love it

Becca25
08-15-2011, 07:31 PM
hehe so encouraging to heard all those positiv story ;p
Well.. its kinda my fault... Before my acceptance i was wearing my barb almost all time. Its a familia gift... Hard piky dark barb like all man wants.. ;p i like it too ! but not in my Feminine mood. That i now accept and like a lot ;p So no barb no more! Im doing a what i can call... a "Graduate depilatory program". any remarque will go to my always fully shaved barb and then forearms and leg will go like butter ;p

Happy to read people story about subject, Not feeling alone no more!

whowhatwhen
08-15-2011, 08:02 PM

I wish I was too busty.
Sorry, I had to.

Mikaela
08-16-2011, 11:49 AM
My standby excuse is that I have tinea versicolor and that shaving it helps keep it down to keep cool and minimize sweating. It's an inflammation and fungal response to something we already have on us and is non-communicable. It's something they can look up, something kinda gross, something that they aren't likely to bring up again.

aries
08-16-2011, 06:33 PM
hi becca, well i did my legs, wife helped, and i was so worry about walking around in shorts, so far nobody notice, it feels great, the wife loves it, now my arms, i don't think i want to do, i think friends and family will notice. but when it comes to the legs, i don't think many people care, or pay attention.

Yolanda_Voils
08-16-2011, 07:19 PM
im kinda anxious about my forearm

With good reason,, it will be rather obvious.

AS with some others, I use an electric trimmer and just shorten my forearm hair to the point it's not obvious when effemme as masculine, when dressed endrabbe, it's long enough for no one to notice a difference.