PDA

View Full Version : Just have to share this!

Theresa_W
08-15-2011, 09:27 AM
Hi ladies!

I'm typing this first in textedit and then pasteing it to the forum, because I need time to compose my thoughts. My brain is swimming!!!! But in a good way! But I just had to share. :)

Let me just say that it has been a while since I was fully dresses. I work in a seasonal job, and this is my season. So, aside from underdressing, I just don't have the time. Also, because of my job, I can't really do a lot to feminize my looks. ….Or so I thought!

It started a few weeks ago, with the urge to dress. Little things, like wearing a night gown to bed. But, because I hadn't shaved in months, I would get one look at myself with all the body hair and get disgusted and take it off. :( But then came yesterday! It snuck up on me like you wouldn't believe. My wife and I were both really tired and decided to take an afternoon nap. So, we put on our nightgowns and got into bed to snuggle up and fall asleep. She, as usual, was out like a light. I dozed off for a little while. But, when I woke up!!!!! LOOK OUT!!!! I just had this overwhelming urge to be as girly as I could be! :) I got up out of bed (As quiet as I could) and the first thing I could grab were some press on French tip nails. That was good….for about 5 minutes! hehehe Then I thought to myself, where are my earrings? Where is my engagement ring? (wife bought it for me last christmas. A great accessory idea for the married cross dresser. Don't you think?) And then it happened…..I looked down and saw the hairy legs. Blech! Ok, this just won't do! So, again, I got out of bed and headed for the shaving cream and razor! Face…Check. Chest…..Check! Legs……OMG….This is going to take forever!!!! LOL XD By the time I was done, my wife was awake and wondering what in the world I was up to. So I showed her what I had done, and when she saw my nails she said: "Oh, I was going to do your nails for you. :( " "Well, I guess I can do your toes then. :) "
I love my wife. :) She has been my rock. Though, sometimes her enthusiasm for my CDing waxes and wains…. She is understanding. So, seeing that she was in a good mood, I asked her to clean up my eyebrows. WOW! She got started trimming and shaving, plucking and checking. Then she hit me with it! "You did want them really thin, right?" she said. I panicked for a second. Frozen. "Well, how thin are they?" "Ohhh, pretty thin!" But, she hadn't done the other side yet. So, she didn't let me look. Once finished, she sat back, checked her work. Gave a tilted grimace, checked again….Then. "OK, you can look now." I took the mirror and WOW!!!! :confused2: It looks amazing!!!!! Every time I have her do my eyebrows it gets better and better! (Note to self…Get up earlier and fill in eyebrows!)

Then it happened. She dropped the bombshell! She said: "Get me a comb and some scissors so I can fix your hair." I have been growing my hair out for several months now and it was just past my shoulders a couple of inches. Needless to say, I was nervous and excited all at the same time. It started out innocent enough… Snip, snip here and there. Getting the dead ends and all. And then it happened! she got to the back, combed it out. I felt her fingers slide part way down my hair, but only to about the nape of my neck!!!!! And it heard it: S-N-IIIII-PPP!!!! OMG!!!! HOW MUCH IS SHE TAKING OFF!!!! My hair…my hair…my hair!!! So, I plucked up the courage to ask. "Wow, hon. How much are you taking off?" "Don't worry." She said. "I'm evening it all up. It will look good. Trust me." GULP! She kept snipping, and turning my head. I thought she'd never stop!!! But then she did. Again, with the tilted head. Fluffing, combing, and fixing. Then she handed me the mirror. "Holy - Moly!" " I LOVE IT!!!! " For the rest of the night I was on cloud nine! :c9: I couldn't wait for today (my other day off) to try on one of my new outfits with my new hair-do!

So, here I sit. Typing out this amazing chain of events. I was so down about my femme side for a while that I was just about to write it off. Pack everything up and put it in storage. ( I will never purge again…Too expensive!) And then…..POW! I feel so good! I feel like myself again. And now as my hair grows out, it will all be the same length instead of all different lengths that only really looked half way decent in a pony-tail. So, without further ado, Ladies! Here for the first time on this forum… (without make-up. :P) Here I am!

Debra Russell
08-15-2011, 11:14 AM
Amazing experience ! Theresa -- enjoy, lets see w/makup ...................Debra

Theresa_W
08-15-2011, 11:21 AM
....lets see w/makup ...................Debra

I hope to later. I have to get some housework done first. ;)

Terri

Holly
08-15-2011, 11:39 AM
Great read, Theresa... and great wife. Do an extra good job on the house :).

kimdl93
08-15-2011, 11:43 AM
What a fun afternoon. I do like the new cut. It will look great as it grows out! Your wife is a gem!

Theresa_W
08-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Thanks ladies! I'll tell her you said so! :) I was a little on the fence about how short it was. But, the more I see it.... The more I love it!

Hugs to all!
Terri

P.S. I got some of the housework done. Then she gave me a pass on it for now! hehehe

Cynthia Anne
08-15-2011, 07:57 PM
Now that was a story worth reading! Your hair looks nice and you have a wonderful wife to thank for it! Hugs!

Alice B
08-15-2011, 08:10 PM
I would have to agree. Great wife, good results. You are very lucky.

adraine
08-15-2011, 09:29 PM
wow how cool , YOU ARE SO LUCKY to have a wife who helps and letsyou be you, you look AWSOME you are fortunate to still have your own hair , has anybody commented on your new look? if so how did it go over? Are you going to let your hair grow out maybe a bob ? Your eyebrows look greatGREAT I am envious I have shaved most of mine off trying toget that 40s look and while I do get second looks nobody has said anything other than my wife who says you definitily can't hide them now God bless and take care Adraine

Theresa_W
08-15-2011, 10:28 PM
Awe. :o You ladies are sooooo sweet! :hugs: I showed my wife the forum, and all your wonderful responses, and it made her smile. :) Thank you all again!

adraine said:
"...you are fortunate to still have your own hair , has anybody commented on your new look? if so how did it go over? "

Thanks! This cut kind of hides the thinning that I have. So far, no one has really seen it yet, as I had the day off today.

"Are you going to let your hair grow out maybe a bob ?"

I will defiantly be growing it out. I'm not sure, just what style to go with yet. But I'm open for suggestions!

"Your eyebrows look greatGREAT I am envious I have shaved most of mine off trying toget that 40s look and while I do get second looks nobody has said anything other than my wife who says you definitily can't hide them now"

Thank you again. :o my wife said about the same thing! Though I have one of those eyebrow template kits and have gotten pretty good at filling them in, and no one seems to notice!

"God bless and take care Adraine"

You too sweetie!
Huge Hugs!

Terri