PDA

View Full Version : Interesting moment today at dentist

StephiefromSyr
08-15-2011, 03:47 PM
I've never crossdressed before at a doctor or dentist appointment before but I wasn't feeling well today and didn't feel like changing out of my panties so i went with it. Well during my teeth cleaning i was told to go ahead and rinse my mouth out so as i reached over i could feel my shirt lift up and kinda felt my jeans were a bit to low and part of my black and purple panties exposed to see, but as the old saying goes....ooops

JillyNylonz
08-15-2011, 04:00 PM
One of my favorite fantasies is to go to a dental appointment totally enfemme and let the fireworks begin! I have an older male dentist, and he is a bit of a horn-dog! He has mentioned he misses seeing young ladies in short skirts and nice nylons. But so far as he is concerned: it is still just a fantasy. I have done what you have to medical appointments, and never been caught with any consequence except for some smiles.

Alice B
08-15-2011, 04:04 PM
Could never do that. Dentist is a fmaily friend.

Theresa_W
08-15-2011, 04:16 PM
I had a similar experience with my doctor. though I wear panties pretty much 24/7, I used to have a pair of mens' under ware for doctors visits. Well, like you said....I was tired, but I also wasn't thinking. It was supposed to just be a check-up for my high blood pressure...but all of a sudden, he has me lay back and he starts checking my abdomen! he gets to my belly button and just pushes back the top of my pants....and there they were, my cute little white panties with little blue flowers on them. Ooops! He never did say anything. just kind of shot me a little bit of what I thought was a knowing look, and went on with the appointment. As a matter of fact I think that was just after that, that I got rid of the last of my male under ware. :) And I've never looked back!

Hugs,
Terri

barbie lanai
08-15-2011, 05:04 PM
Yeah, had a heart exam last month. Figure it was just the chest to be examined. But no he wants my pants off and I had my black nylon panties on beneath. My wife was seated across from me and I think she turned brighter red than me. But the black panties either passed for guys, or the doc didn't notice, or he had seen worse before. Didn't faze him in the least.

Kittyagain
08-15-2011, 05:12 PM
I had switched to man wear just to be sure. Doc ask the nurse to run an EKG. Bra marks were still there when I took off my shirt. Glad they did not take my blood pressure at that moment.

BillieJoEllen
08-15-2011, 05:26 PM
A few years ago I was riding my bike down a city street . My shirt lifted up over the back of my pants and exposed the panties I was wearing. (I thought they were invisible under my shorts). Next thing I know a car full of teen age girls came riding past me and one of the girls hollered very loudly,"Hey mister! Nice panties"!. As I recall they were white full cut briefs and nylon. I have no idea why she would've been looking at my underwear and no idea that she knew they were panties with the short time she had to look.

Cynthia Anne
08-15-2011, 05:56 PM
My doctor undid my bra once to check my back! But she was nice about it! She rehooked it when she was done! Until I run into the dentist that Larry the cable guy went to, I'll continue wearing what I want!:eek::D

Nicole Erin
08-15-2011, 09:03 PM
did he offer to fill your cavity at least?

Wendi_cd
08-22-2011, 01:12 AM
The way I figure it, unless they are fresh out of med school, they have pretty much seen it all.

ReineD
08-22-2011, 01:26 AM
^ I agree and also they probably don't care. lol

Before I knew my SO, had I noticed that a guy was wearing panties, I would just have put it down to nothing more than kinky tastes and it wouldn't have taken up more than 10 seconds of head space. :p

Noemi
08-22-2011, 01:44 AM
A male friend was visiting, when I remembered that I stashed my breast forms under the pillow on the couch that he was sitting on. I mean they were right next to him, inches. But luckily he never moved the pillow.....What can you say about someone finding your boobs LOL..your busted HAHAHA.
I am tired of sneaking around...but that is another thread, well many threads..

Persephone
08-22-2011, 03:26 AM
Ooooops!

I was once "outed" in the doctor's office, but it was in reverse -- I was outed for not wearing a bra!

I was at my doctor's office for a stress test and I was dressed en drab, wearing a guy's polo shirt and the like. The nurse who was prepping me decided I was female, to the point where she even giggled about a "mistake" on my paperwork saying it had an "M" instead of an "F."

Just before she had me remove my top so that she could attach the sensors to my chest she said, "Are you wearing a sports bra?" That, of course, meant that my breasts appeared flatter than she expected them to be. I said, "No" and we went right on chatting, mostly girl talk.

Then she said, "Lift your top please," and, when I did, she let out a gasp. I said, "Is something wrong?"

She quickly said, "No, I thought I heard something like a scream outside."

She applied the sensors and, once my physician arrived, we complete the test.

Afterward, when my physician had left and she was removing the sensors, I looked at her and said, "You should know you were right the first time and I'm so glad you were. I'm just stuck in a male body."

Occasionally since then we've seen each other in the halls and we smile and greet each other.

Hugs,
Persephone.

sue1965
08-22-2011, 07:22 AM
Well My family doctor has known for a long time of my cross dressing, maybe 20 years. He is only 3 years older then me and very understanding and had told me long ago that I can wear "what ever" I want that I don't need to wear men"s underwear. It took a few appointments before I could bring myself to wearing my feminine panties but I eventually did and still do to this day. Although he is OK with it, some of his nurses are quite surprised to see me in them :) and that gets a little embarrassing but they are excepting anyway. I think the most embarrassing was when I went in to get a medical clearance for my back surgery, he had just given me a physical 6 weeks prior and said it was just routine and just had question's to answer but had to come in. I had on a pink VS thong. the nurse asked me to get undressed to my undies and sock's, OH BOY!!!! I did, the nurse turned bright red, the doctor didn't blink an eye. we had a 3 way conversation and she finally regained her color :)