PDA

View Full Version : How many MTF CD's are over 65?

sissystephanie
08-15-2011, 05:42 PM
This may have been asked before, but how many MTF CD's are over the age of 65? And how many of you started CD'ing much earlier?

I am now 79 years old. I started my CD career when I was 6 years old, when my older sisters panties. Of course, as I grew older the CD'ing grew until I was wearing virtually everything that any woman would wear!! My late wife of almost 50 years knew and totally supported my crossdressing. I never wanted to actually be a female and she knew and appreciated that!! I was always her man!!

So what about the rest of you? I know there are some older CD's on this forum, so speak up!!

Gina X
08-15-2011, 06:25 PM
OK OK I'm 67 and have been dressing since I was a chid whenever that was LOL

Victoria StJohn
08-15-2011, 06:36 PM
OK, you caught me. Now what? LOL

Jodi
08-15-2011, 06:51 PM
OK. I am 66. Still feel young on most days.

Jodi

jayme357
08-15-2011, 07:35 PM
me too - now what? Do I self destruct?

Terri Andrews
08-15-2011, 07:42 PM
66 ,But have heard that you are only as old as you feel

hotskirt
08-15-2011, 07:43 PM
Yup. Lovin it and full of vip and vigor

Marcia Polari
08-15-2011, 07:48 PM
Not there yet, but almost.
Fact is I feel as I'm at least 10 years younger when en femme.
My body language says that.
Anyway, this is my time, the only one I know, as I have no idea on what cross-dressing at young age means (regretfully).
I'm with you sis.

Rosemary Jane
08-15-2011, 07:52 PM
Please add me to the list but as a lady I won't tell exactly how much over 65. We girls have to have some suspense, don't you think?
Huggers,
Rosemary Jane

Alice B
08-15-2011, 07:53 PM
I'm 69 and did not start until in my 60's. Have no idea what suddenly made me want to dress, but don't really care. I'm happy with who I am and where I'm going. Hope to be around and still dressing at your age. I also look several years younger both dressed and not dressed. That may be a positive thing?

Tess
08-15-2011, 08:10 PM
66 for another month.

Roberta Lynn
08-15-2011, 08:11 PM
NOT ME!.................. Well at least for another two months

BRANDYJ
08-15-2011, 08:22 PM
I'm just a kid at 62 years young. Or am I now at the age where I start telling everyone I am 62 and a half? I once had a TS friend tell me that I looked abpout 38 when dressed. That was when i was about 54. Talk about an ego boost!

sissystephanie
08-15-2011, 08:37 PM
Just so you know, most of my friends who do not know my real age think that I am in my late 50's or early 60's!! I always had to show I.D. in bars, even when I was in my late 20's!! Except when I was Stephanie!!

Suzi Q
08-15-2011, 09:31 PM
66 for one more month. I didn't start dressing until about 2 years after I had Radical Prostate Surgery. Started dressing a little over 2 years ago. In 2 years I went from painting my toenails at home to full on dressing and going out in public situations.
Suzi Q

Nancy (PA)
08-15-2011, 09:46 PM
75 y.o. here. Feel much younger when dressed, probably because I don't dress in a matronly manner.

kathie225
08-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Over 70yrs. here as well. I remember when 60 was ancient and old people were seated in rockers on the front porch. I don't even own a rocker or a front porch. So I sit in the house dressed to the "nines".

pennylee
08-15-2011, 10:28 PM
guilty! at 67, got caught at about 7.

donnalee
08-16-2011, 03:46 AM
I am about to celebrate my 27th annual 39th birthday in a few days. I've been told by many people that I look 10-15 years younger than that and dressed, I suspect, younger still.
:battingeyelashes:

charla42
08-16-2011, 04:02 AM
I am 68 for one more month. Been having Gender problems since a early age. Did not begin dressing until after my Wife passed away. Now I under dress 24/7 an feel very confortable with who I am. To all have a great day. Charla

Roxann
08-16-2011, 05:16 AM
I am 64 and be 65 in 4 mos. and been dressing since my teens, i think most of us look a lot younger dressed like a female, you girls look so nice dress likes females

Thanks for all the help
Roxann

renee k
08-16-2011, 05:52 AM
I'll be 62 in October. Still feel like I'm 39. Been dressing since I was a kid. Always felt that I should have been born a girl. Finally doing something about that feeling.:)

Renee

sara_also
08-16-2011, 06:54 AM
I am 67. Hope to have many, many more years of dressing enfem with my wonderful wife.

drag n fly
08-16-2011, 07:08 AM
66 here....going on 30...I'm just starting to enjoy all the femininity I crave...paint my toenails (pale pink), and finger nails(clear), and bought a thumb ring two days ago..Totally shaven, except for forearms...I love this place..Thanks girls Jackie

barbie lanai
08-16-2011, 08:40 AM
65 2/3. I started at 7-8 y.o. I can figure that based on the newspapers of the day with Christine Jorgensen in the headlines with pictures and my folks talking about her. I wanted to dress before the newspapers on her return in 1953.

Tina B.
08-16-2011, 08:52 AM
Another at 67, seems a lot of us that age are here, I started at around 6 or 7 years old. there's enough of us older ones here, do you think the Red Hatters would let us join? I look good in Red and Purple.
Tina B.

Vieja
08-16-2011, 09:01 AM
Hi Steph, I have survived for 83 years and with luck I will make it to the next level. I guess that qualifies me to be an old fogey. Can a woman be an old fogey or is it only men? My wife died last November after caring for me for 58 years. When we married

she said she wanted to keep control of the finances and she taught me how to stay debt free so that now I owe no one and live comfortably on social security and my army pension. I miss her terribly. She never knew about my dressing and I know she

would never have approved.

Vieja

Leann James
08-16-2011, 09:33 AM
I am 75 going on 40, at least that is the way I feel.

Leann

Kittyagain
08-16-2011, 10:03 AM
66 for one more month. I didn't start dressing until about 2 years after I had Radical Prostate Surgery. Started dressing a little over 2 years ago. In 2 years I went from painting my toenails at home to full on dressing and going out in public situations.
Suzi Q

The UROs say removing the prostate has on effect on T levels and H levels but I sure think it does. Not far from making your 65 list.

Kitty

Edyta_C
08-16-2011, 10:20 AM
Well I'm almost 65. I started very young and had only short periods where no dressing.

Hugs Edy

Karren H
08-16-2011, 10:29 AM
I've decided I'm never getting THAT old!! And if I was I woudnt admit it.... Which I'm not... But close... But you didn't hear that from me...

sissystephanie
08-16-2011, 10:39 AM
Tina, my late wife was a Red Hatter, but she told me that they wouldn't let me in, "because I was too good looking!" That is probably true for many on here!! BTW, I do still have her Red Hat!!

Vieja, I think you are the oldest one who has responded. But of course, some ladies just will not give their correct age!! Congratulations to you!!

david
08-16-2011, 10:45 AM
HI GIRLS i am at present 71 yrs old and have been the way i am at present a trans woman and am finally really enjoying life . My only regret is that i waited so long to get the courage to admit to my self that this was how i shoud have been a long time ago .So listen any one who reads this take heart you are never to old to be what you alwase felt inside namely a woman trying to get out.Be true to yourself before it maybe to late.:daydreaming:

Charolette time
08-16-2011, 10:58 AM
My 2 cousins started me dressing when I was about 8, Halloween, after militaryservice almost always panties, turned 66 last March, only time not in panties now is when I wear a Tux. try to dress as much as possible, and have gone to a few Sisters of Worcester(MA.) meetings dressed, Hugs Charolette

Barbra P
08-16-2011, 11:04 AM
Just turned 68. I joined a transgender support group and before attending my first meeting I was somewhat worried that I'd be the oldest member, maybe too old to fit in. Well one member is in his eighties.

Debra Russell
08-16-2011, 11:17 AM
66 here , and got caught when I was 4 wearing my sisters slip under my clothes...........Debra

Annette_boy
08-16-2011, 11:49 AM
Hi Everyone
66 here just turned last week been dressing from age 5 ,moms panties, and have dressed off and on from then on. my late wife of 30 years knew and supported me and went out with me dressed.
Hugs Annette

Stephanie47
08-16-2011, 11:55 AM
Almost there (64+). I started wearing my mother's slips when I was a single digit kid. Gradually don more and more feminine clothing. Now I have a complete wardrobe from head to toe. Being en femme has become almost a daily occurrence since I retired.

Lynn Marie
08-16-2011, 01:04 PM
Will be 68 tomorrow and I'm retired and footloose and fancy free. I love being older and wiser. It just puts everything into perspective and opens up those closets we were forced to live in for oh so many years.

I spent a number of years stoned, and a few more drunk, and many more married to a woman I didn't like. I'm pretty sure you can deduct all those wasted years from your actual age. I looked it up in the book once. So I'm really more like 30 and still get pimples!

Marcia Polari
08-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Will be 68 tomorrow and I'm retired and footloose and fancy free. I love being older and wiser. It just puts everything into perspective and opens up those closets we were forced to live in for oh so many years.

I spent a number of years stoned, and a few more drunk, and many more married to a woman I didn't like. I'm pretty sure you can deduct all those wasted years from your actual age. I looked it up in the book once. So I'm really more like 30 and still get pimples!

Hi Lynn
Congratulations for your birthday tomorrow.
I wish you all the best honey. You could easily say you're still in your 40's and no one will battle against it.
Love you honey.
Marcia

JOJO44
08-16-2011, 02:07 PM
Congratulations to you Lynn on your birthday!

I would prefer to have you kind ladies and gentlemen guess my age, no fair peaking for the answer!
Unfortuneately, I do qualify for this thread.:o:o

Melanie R
08-16-2011, 02:36 PM
I am 72 and proud to be 42 when enfemme or at least that is my wifes comment.

carhill2mn
08-16-2011, 05:05 PM
Chronologically, I am 73 but I feel and, I am told, look much younger when en femme. I started "dressing" at about age 8.

Darlene-VA
08-16-2011, 05:07 PM
looking forward to it in 10 years!

carolinewalker_2000
08-18-2011, 02:27 AM
I will become 66 next week; doesn't time fly!! I started dressing when a child but only came to terms with it and started enjoying myself some 10 years ago. If I had only known then what I know now, things may have turned out quite differently! I raise a glass to the young girls of today who have a lifetime of femininity ahead of them.

amandag
08-18-2011, 06:52 AM
66 and loving life. I am told I look much younger.

diannecourtney
08-18-2011, 07:35 AM
My goodness, ladies must get younger if they CD, I know I feel 40 when I dress and the bod looks trim while the face is abit haggard. However, I dabbled for years, not knowing what was going on and blushed out 7-8 years ago, maybe after finding the answer here in the computer.

BLUE ORCHID
08-18-2011, 07:43 AM
Hi Stephanie, Guilty as charged I will be 69 in December and been dressing for about 64 years
and no sign of slowing down anytime soon.

Orchid

celeste26
08-18-2011, 07:49 AM
59 and holding. Starting next year I will begin counting downward instead of upward so maybe I'll make 20 again I can always hope.

anna kate
08-18-2011, 10:06 AM
Celebrated the 50th anniversary of my 21st birthday last March. Started "borrowing" moms' and sis' clothes at five. Still dressing (in my own clothes) some part of every day. No jeans, only skirts or dresses. I understand, there are some here that feel, that's how it should be.

Leslie Langford
08-18-2011, 10:45 AM
...heading inexorably towards that magic number as well, but still hanging in there at age 63 for the moment. But that's me in "guy" mode...

"Leslie" doesn't look a day over 50, and health-wise (knock on wood!) she can still keep up with the 40-year olds. I think that somehow, she has subconsciously been able to channel Cher and Tina Turner as role models for all the energy she still has. And bonus - she is probably more adept at walking in 3"-4" stilettos than most 20-something GG's these days.

As they say, practice makes perfect...Or to put it another way - we're not getting older, we're getting better! :thumbsup: :heehee:

UNDERDRESSER
08-18-2011, 10:58 AM
66 ,But have heard that you are only as old as you feel
I always heard that as "You're as old as the Woman you feel" :D

Maybe that's why so many of us want to dress younger than our years? I'm not that age yet, but no spring chicken. I note that many of you say you have a male appearance that is younger than your real age as well? I wonder if that has something to do with our feminine side?

Leslie Langford
08-18-2011, 12:32 PM
Then again, maybe that feeling of serenity, completeness, and being totally at peace with ourselves because being en femme just feels so "right" has something to do with the inner glow that we then exude. That probably bubbles to the surface without us even realizing it, taking years off our lives insofar as the rest of the world is concerned. :thumbsup: :heehee: :daydreaming:

Patty
08-18-2011, 04:23 PM
65 and feel like 20 yrs younger, started when I was about 10 yrs old

xcdmargo
08-28-2011, 05:49 PM
59 here and I started I think at around 5. Honestly I can't remember a time when I did not have the feeling inside.
I was at a Triangle Party in Danbury, CT last Saturday night and met a wonderful woman, her name is Alana and she is 83 and looks great.

margo

joanne anderson
08-28-2011, 07:39 PM
I too like Alice B did not start dressing until I reached sixty and again I don't quite understand what truly set me on this wonderful journey. It probably came about out of boredom after lossing my job and I found myself at home a lot on my own. One day I just decided to try on some of my wifes cloths and that was the start of a wonderful journey.
My wife is fully accepting of my dressing and I have my own wardrobe full of clothes and we often shop together when I want something new.
I think I will continue for as long as I can as I think I loo good as a member of the opposite sex.

Love Joanne

DebbieL
08-28-2011, 07:53 PM
I'm only 55, but I know of several girls over 65. I started CDing when I was about 5, because I already preferred to play with girls and girls like to trade clothes. One of the girls was more excited about trying on my clothes than I was about trying on her clothes, and we both loved our new outfits.

In NYC, I see quite a few women who may or may not be transgendered, and several events at the gay community center, I see quite a few older CDs. When you're retired, or working from home, you don't have to worry about losing your job, losing a client, or losing a sale. Older women don't get as much scrutiny as younger more atttractive women. I've also gotten comfortable with wearing the clothes I like without having to go "full femme". I've grown out my hair and had it styled more feminine. When I fluff it up with hair dryer and hairspray, and my facial hair has been removed, I can wear short shorts and a loose fitting feminine top and get "mam'd". I use the men's room, and sometimes men see me and check to make sure they have the right one.

Bobbi Lynn
08-28-2011, 08:52 PM
A lady isn't supposed to tell her "true" age however, I am 66 and did start trying on my mothers and grand mothers panties and slips when I was only 4 or 5.

drag n fly
08-28-2011, 09:15 PM
Wow..I'm 66 too....What's with that age and Crossdressers? Started wearing my mothers shoes and nylons in my early teens...Happy birthday Lynn...smooches Jackie

rhonda
08-28-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm 69 my problem is I want to dress and then I don't want to dress help needed to decide rhon xxx

Sherry Lynn
08-28-2011, 09:28 PM
I feel health is the key to enjoying what you do and at 63, I'm still doing drag shows.

Kimberly Long
08-29-2011, 07:48 AM
:bovered:Well I am part of the old women's club. Retired and 71. I started dressing about 12 or 13 and have dressed my whole life. I still enjoy dressing and go out several times a week.
Kimberly

joank
08-29-2011, 08:48 AM
68 and still going strong.

flatlander_48
08-29-2011, 09:13 AM
I'll be 63 this December, so I'm close. I remember sneaking around and wearing my mother's undergarments and shoes at 8 to 10 years old. Although I never got caught (at least that i remember), I stopped and did not start again until about 8 years ago. Lots of denial in between...

Cindi
08-29-2011, 09:29 AM
How many can boast 84 and still dressing?

Jennaie
08-29-2011, 10:05 AM
Worldwide, 465.786 LOL

hugs

Mitzi
08-29-2011, 01:52 PM
How many can boast 84 and still dressing?
I was still dressing (age inappropriately) at 84, but had to purge and stop recentlyto save my marriage of over 55 years. The desire never goes away, sigh...

Mitzi

JohannaSophia
08-29-2011, 02:57 PM
I am 71. I used to sneak peeks at my Mom getting into her Sunday go to Meeting open bottom girdle when I was supposed to be napping. By Jr High I really had to see if I could be as pretty down south as she, no hope for the chest back then. One day I asked to stay home to read when Mom went shopping. I pulled the girdle out but noticed something not right in the mirror, I pulled that problem down between my thighs and I was beautiful!

That went on for most of the summer until I noticed my mom would give me this funny little grin when I asked to stay home, those moms read us like a book.

So I went back to going to movies in town.

In recent years I told my wife the story. She critiques me, and is my Photographer.

kimdl93
08-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Wow, I am impressed. I have a ways to go before I reach my 60's, but I take great encouragement from all of you...both from the way you present yourselves and your great attitudes towards life!

Taylor Dame
08-29-2011, 09:01 PM
I'm not quite there yet,but will be in two years. you're only as old as you feel.

Jilmac
08-29-2011, 10:09 PM
I'm 66 and will turn 67 next March. I started at age 7 when a cousin dared me to wear panties and a dress. I loved the look of the dress and the feel of the panties and wanted more. Having three older sisters, I had plenty of clothes to experiment with. I hid in the closet for too many years because my wife disapproved and I didn't want to subject my kids to my dressing. I'm an empty nester now and totally out of the closet, and will be dressing until they shovel dirt over me.