PDA

View Full Version : my appointment

kelsey12
08-15-2011, 07:58 PM
My appointment for hrt is on September 10 at 10 am :Dyes yes yes I can't wait!!! I'm the happiest girl because I know its only up from hear ya there will be some struggles along the way but this is a huge step in the right directions. Now I won't have to ask questions about hrt because I will know first hand, I'm so excited to feel the emotional changes, and see the physical changes too I just can't wait too feel normal I just wish I could of gotten an appointment sooner. now I have to start electrolosis, laser I know electrolosis is the only way but I found a place that uses them together, and it has wonderful results.

thechic
08-16-2011, 04:01 AM
Congraulations thats great and all the best.I used a combination of laser and electrolosis its certinly worth it.

Nicki S
08-16-2011, 09:03 AM
Congrats on your beginning of your journey. It is a wonderful experience. I too have used a combination of laser and electrolysis. Although I am not done yet, I am very pleased with the results. The laser removes most of the dark colored hairs and the electro get the stubborn lighter ones.

Angel.Marie76
08-16-2011, 09:55 AM
I also congratulate you on your journey beginning! It is an amazing experience filled with revelations that truly inspire. Watch out for those emo roller coasters, they can be a b!tch. ;)

Annaliese
08-16-2011, 10:15 AM
Good luck, I hope everything goes well. Hugs