PDA

View Full Version : Wow, beat this for personal Q about transition.

Nicole Erin
08-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Well at work they see only Erin.
Anyways my relief came out, a lady I am kind of friends with and she was sitting on the counter and told me to put my foot on her leg. OK whatever..
Anyways she pinches my leg and noticed I was wearing hose. The first thing she said was - "Are you pleasuring your (backdoor) with those... Well everything? How do you wear pantyhose when it is hot?!"
Well that was embarrasing and no I wasn't "pleasuring". Yeah I went full time so I could feel my member straining against my undergarments in public and at work. :brolleyes:

Anyways I had a few moments to hang out and we ended up arguing. I told her that store-bought hair color will fade but for some reason she doesn't believe me. She also won't take my advice about proper hair care. Damnit I know what I am doing!

So much for being embarrassed about my clothing. :heehee: but the hair argument is NOT over.

See folks when you go more and more, things quit bothering you. I don't know if she will ever ask about "surgeries" but I would rather show in an intimate setting than do that whole "tranny speech"

Admittedly, I was a tiny bit embarrassed when she asked that but then she is like 24 and still learning stuff. Sucks cause I do not embarrass easily. If nudity was legal, I would probably run around stark naked.

docrobbysherry
08-15-2011, 08:56 PM
Ha ha ha!:laughing:

Thanks for that, Erin!:heehee:

kimdl93
08-16-2011, 08:52 AM
that is one odd conversation! I did have a young lady ask me why I was wearing stockings in Houston heat...(thigh highs, not pantyhose, but she wouldn't have known), since most of the girls were not. She was very polite and sincere in asking. I just said that I liked the way my legs looked in stockings, and they covered up a few blemishes. (Note, I was also the only one of the girls wearing a skirt in our little group)

TGMarla
08-16-2011, 10:52 AM
Sigh....these kids! They may never quite figure it out. Hosiery looks good. It just does. Heat or no heat, it's not always about comfort. Guys don't wear ties anymore either. The US is a nation of slobs these days, and people only care about comfort. But sloppy clothing looks tacky. If these kids would just get a clue that wearing a nice dress with hosiery, or a tie and a jacket, makes them look good and adds to one's self-respect, perhaps more people would begin putting their own personal comfort aside for the benefit of appealing to others just a bit more.

And frankly, I find neither a tie nor pantyhose to be uncomfortable in the least.

Pythos
08-16-2011, 11:12 AM
"pleasing you backdoor"? what is she suggesting there? The hose are up against your bare bottom or some junk?

anyway, I am curious, what else were you wearing, to prompt her to request you to do what in many eyes would be sexi act. (The lady asked you to put your foot on her leg.)