PDA

View Full Version : The Joy of a Steamed Mirror

Aleria
08-16-2011, 11:54 AM
It's often said that the image in the mirror doesn't reflect whom we feel we truly are.

I have long found this true.

Today, I experienced a near nirvana. For the past week and for a week to go, I'm living as Allie as I visit friends and travel the country. There's only one "emergency" male outfit in the luggage (which would be a lot LESS if I was not Allie, but we know how that goes.)

Anyway, as part of it, I am wearing my forms glued on. So, when dressed, no matter what, and even without bras, the mirror looks right. But, when naked, some things can't be avoided. They don't match my body, and well... there's still the discordance.

And this morning, I had a particularly hot shower and I step out, and the mirror is steamed - only partly, because the window was open and ventilated the room. So, when I looked in the mirror, I saw... ME! The breasts were there, the mirror didn't go down low enough for the "other" discordance, and it was a blurry enough view that the breasts and me looked... natural.

Sigh... pleasures come in interesting places and times.

~A~

Kaitlyn Michele
08-16-2011, 11:59 AM
very good!

i know exactly what you are saying.

Gina X
08-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Nice one ....................

CharleneT
08-16-2011, 11:18 PM
What a wonderful moment !

Aprilrain
08-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Fairly early on maybe two months on hormones my friend took some pictures of me, OK a lot of pictures of me, most were predictably terrible but a few where like pure heaven! One was my avatar photo here for a while. I would take out my ipod often and stare at those pictures and think GOD i wish i looked like her! It gets easier now i look in the mirror and see a female most of the time! albeit with facial hair : (