PDA

View Full Version : Name Change

Shareecd
08-16-2011, 03:06 PM
I finally completed everything i needed to do for my name change. It is exciting and brings me into a new perspective about my journey. My wife had named me Jaycee since she has a little background with that name but I looked at the professional side of coming out full time at work and other things and decided on a new name.

Today I completed filing for my name change to be Jacqueline Renee. What do you think about the name? Everyone can still call me Jaycee or Jackie, or Jacki.

Like to hear from everyone. Would like to get my name changed on here to Jacqueline. But don't know how to go about it exactly.
XoXoXo
Jacqueline

Nicki S
08-16-2011, 03:47 PM
It is a very pretty name, but YOU are the one that needs to love it. It really shouldn't matter what other people think. It will be your new name and you going to have it for a long time now.

Aprilrain
08-16-2011, 05:27 PM
Its a great name. Glad to hear your getting everything in order.

Dita_B
08-16-2011, 05:32 PM
Would like to get my name changed on here to Jacqueline. But don't know how to go about it exactly.
XoXoXo
Jacqueline

Ask a Mod(erator)

:love: Dita xo

Diane Elizabeth
08-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Beautiful name. For a Beautiful person. Good Luck Jacqueline.

Melody Moore
08-16-2011, 11:27 PM
Would like to get my name changed on here to Jacqueline.
I think it is a beautiful name, but only you know if it truly fits you!

Anyway, ask Sharon, she can change it for you on here. ;)
And finally congratulations because this is your first step in affirming who you really are :hugs:

Sharon
08-16-2011, 11:40 PM
It's a lovely name, Jacqueline. A legal name change is one of the most significant and affirming things you can do for yourself and you'll feel wonderful when it becomes real.

I would be happy to change your user name to "Jacqueline Renee" ("Jacqueline" itself is already in use). Just send me a private message to verify your request and I will do it post haste. :)