PDA

View Full Version : Wife's Friend Returns Again

heatherdress
08-16-2011, 08:16 PM
I just got a call from my wife. Her friend is on the way for an extended visit with us. She is the one who had discovered that I CDed by accident. She had immediately said that she wanted me to be dressed when she visited. Her next visit, about three weeks ago, was short but I was able to be fully dressed. She was totally accepting, said I looked great. It was so "normal". It was fun. I think my wife even relaxed more during her visit when I was dressed. We had fun modeling shoes together, since we are the same size. Now, she is on the way back and will arrive tonight. OK, anything to be careful about? She is staying for a few weeks.

BRANDYJ
08-16-2011, 08:28 PM
I am happy for you Heather. The first thing that popped into my mind is to be careful to give your wife as much, if not more attention as you might give to the visiting friend. It would be easy to entertain and pay attention to the friend since it is exciting to have her acceptance now too. So don't over do it with the friend. That could hurt your wonderful loving wife.

Cassandra Lynn
08-16-2011, 09:14 PM
Ditto to what Brandy said and maybe in general to just not go all pink foggy like; just stay in the situation and let things run their due course.

docrobbysherry
08-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Ditto Brandy! I said it in another thread, "2's company, 3's a crowd!" Be wary of making your SO feel left out!

DanyaKay
08-16-2011, 09:50 PM
Good for all of you. Have some fun for those of us who working.

Emme
08-16-2011, 10:01 PM
Just don't get in her pants....unless she leaves the on the floor. U know what I mean!

Donna Allen
08-16-2011, 10:12 PM
I agree with the others Heather.... have fun... but be sure to pay lots of attention to your wife !

marny
08-16-2011, 11:08 PM
Have some fun girls nights out, keep it in your skirt, and always go to bed when or before your wife does, and all will be well! :brolleyes:

Cynthia Anne
08-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Be careful not to spend too much when the three of you go shopping!!!!

Leslie Langford
08-17-2011, 01:07 AM
Enjoy the opportunity to the fullest, but at the same time, don't let the pink fog envelop you completely or OD on the crossdressing during the friend's visit, as that might easily develop into a turn-off if overdone.

Loni
08-17-2011, 01:21 AM
i can only repeat what has been said before.
keep your knickers up. only the wife has privileges there.
and make sure your wife is the center of things.
after the "friend" has gone, do something very special for your loving wife.

monalisa
08-17-2011, 08:19 AM
I think you need to invite one of us over so she has her own friend to play with.

kimdl93
08-17-2011, 08:29 AM
I think you need to invite one of us over so she has her own friend to play with.

Relax, have a good time and of course, always be attentive to your wife. She has made this possible - and what a great woman she is!

Joanna41
08-17-2011, 08:42 AM
I completely agree with Leslie and her post. Just be yourself and who you are. If you end up alone with her sit on a different piece of furniture and when your wife is around always sit with her with her being between you and her friend. Have fun with it too!

Joanna

NV Susan
08-17-2011, 08:52 AM
Only thing I can add to what the other girls have said is, take it as it comes. Your friend might not be so into your cross dressing this visit, so don't push it to hard as we girls tend to do at times.
Hope the visit goes well, let us now how thing turn out!

Wendy_Marie
08-17-2011, 10:37 AM
Have some fun girls nights out, keep it in your skirt, and always go to bed when or before your wife does, and all will be well! :brolleyes:

I think this is about as good advice as you could get in this situation....Going to bed early gives your wife and her friend time to chat....You may be suprised what the two of them cook up when your not in the room with them....All I can say is grab onto your skirt girl, it may be a fast ride.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
08-17-2011, 12:48 PM
I agree with everyone. Your wife must always come first when interacting with your friend. Do something really special for your wife after the company has gone. Prove to her that she is your one and only. Still try and have fun as 3 sisters getting together. Remember; If mama's not happy, no one's going to be happy.

carhill2mn
08-17-2011, 03:54 PM
How fortunate can one person be?