PDA

View Full Version : If you had to choose

SweetIonis
08-16-2011, 08:20 PM
If you had to choose between being the following two people:

DICK CHENEY (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney)
Former Vice President of the United States

OR

ISIS KING (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis_King)
Beautiful Transgender Model

Who would you choose?

sissystephanie
08-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Sorry, I would not choose either one. Even though I am usually a Republican, I never liked Dick Cheney so I certainly would not want to be him! And I have never wanted to be a woman, so I would not want to be Isis Wells either. Any more choices?

SweetIonis
08-16-2011, 08:44 PM
The premise is that you HAD to choose between the two. Not that you would necessarily want to be either.

Karren H
08-16-2011, 08:46 PM
And I could shoot any one I wanted? I'd be a Dick... I mean I'd be Dick..

KarenS
08-16-2011, 08:46 PM
Isis girl ! I'd want to be Isis !

sissystephanie
08-16-2011, 08:57 PM
Sorry, the OP said; "if you had to choose between BEING the following two people which would you choose?" So I chose! If I have to take one, I guess I would take Dick even though I don't really like him!!

CynthiaD
08-16-2011, 08:59 PM
I don't think that even Dick Cheney wants to be Dick Cheney. Isis, of course!

docrobbysherry
08-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Dick Chaney! Before he dicks u! (Stolen from the Nixon campaign era!)

SweetIonis
08-16-2011, 09:33 PM
I don't think that even Dick Cheney wants to be Dick Cheney. Isis, of course!

Isis girl ! I'd want to be Isis !

Although I think I want to know how she feels about certain things. I'm with Isis!!!!!

SO CUTE!!!!!

Anne2345
08-16-2011, 10:11 PM
This thread, and some of its responses, reminds me of the movie Airplane! LOLOLOL!!!

Rumack: What was it we had for dinner tonight?
Elaine Dickinson: Well, we had a choice of steak or fish.
Rumack: Yes, yes, I remember, I had lasagna.

:)

Cynthia Anne
08-16-2011, 10:15 PM
Never liked anyone named Dick! But then I never liked a republican either! So I say NO dick for me!!!!!:heehee::D

VioletJourney
08-16-2011, 11:58 PM
Hmm... would I like to be a gorgeous gurl or a fat old angry politician... tough choice.

Tara D. Rose
08-17-2011, 12:09 AM
Well for me there is an advantage to being either one. If I were to choose to be Dick Cheny, I could buy all the girls I could ever want day after day. I guess I'd rather be a fat old rich man with all the money and power and influence to buy all the love and happiness, then to be a poor pretty girl. I'm not one to say money can't buy happiness like the old cliche' goes. Give me multi millions which I'm sure he's worth and I could think of things to buy to make me happy, homes, cars, vactions, Islands, and all the girls that money could buy. Well this is just my opinion.
L&R.......Tara

Leslie Langford
08-17-2011, 12:41 AM
Well, if it meant a stay at the infamous "Hanoi Hilton", then I'd say Dick was the one who'd be up to it.

Sure, Isis is TS and I respect her for that, but that doesn't automatically qualify her as a Supermodel even though she as been set up for that role. I don't find her particularly attractive, although the potential might be there. Right now, she is way too scrawny and anorexic looking for my liking and not something I'd want to be...

Tara D. Rose
08-17-2011, 01:00 AM
Well, if it meant a stay at the infamous "Hanoi Hilton", then I'd say Dick was the one who'd be up to it.

Sure, Isis is TS and I respect her for that, but that doesn't automatically qualify her as a Supermodel even though she as been set up for that role. I don't find her particularly attractive, although the potential might be there. Right now, she is way too scrawny and anorexic looking for my liking and not something I'd want to be...

So which one would you choose to be if you HAD to choose to be one of them. ??
L&R.......Tara

LilSissyStevie
08-17-2011, 01:07 AM
She's from my home turf so I gotta go with my homies.

Pythos
08-17-2011, 01:28 AM
Duh. If I was forced to choose those to personality archetypes, I would much rather be the beauty than the beast. Dick Cheney is no beauty, so that kinda narrows it down a bit.

Isis by far.

sterling12
08-17-2011, 02:05 AM
Let us remember that Robert/Richard/Dick(?) has a very Bum Heart. Numerous By-Passes, history of Stents, Angina. A very sick man with a very questionable future. For that reason alone, I think I would choose to become a young, healthy, BEAUTIFUL, Transgender Model.

I imagine my survival chances would be much improved with A Preference toward Iris.

Peace and Love, Joanie

bromleybarbie
08-17-2011, 02:39 AM
War Criminal or Model... hmmmm tough choices.

Loni
08-17-2011, 09:58 AM
a old war Hero, pow, sick body. or a young model, with lots of life left in her.

very easy choice i would be a hit on the runways.

MsKimiko
08-17-2011, 11:00 AM
I don't want to be a woman full time but I would definitely not want to be Dick Cheney so if I had to choose it would be Isis.

Plus it wouldn't hurt to look that good all the time hehe

Tina B.
08-17-2011, 11:05 AM
Not interested in being a dick, so I'll take a healthy young thing, model, that will become rich. I've got enough heart issues of my own, I wouldn't wish his on anyone.
Tina B.

5150 Girl
08-17-2011, 11:50 AM
Sorry, I would not choose either one. Even though I am usually a Republican, I never liked Dick Cheney so I certainly would not want to be him! And I have never wanted to be a woman, so I would not want to be Isis Wells either. Any more choices?
Yea,, I have to say ditto to that

Inna
08-17-2011, 12:01 PM
Oh be able to change the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take that I would be still me on the inside, for my own sake and what I believe in, to the surprise of entire Bush administration I would then announce that I am Transgender, get FFS, SRS, Butt, Breasts, skin rejuv. well heck for that matter a body transplant (he surely can afford it) and establish the TADUSA Transgender Administration Department of United States of America and would proclaim Americas world involvement in fighting discrimination terrorism around the world especially LGBT rights.

I would appoint then ISIS King to be the foreing trans secretary to oversee the enforcement of love principles.

Well, and lastly I would change my name to Dick-a-less-a

Diana Bain
08-17-2011, 03:04 PM
I think Dick Chaney. I can buy a lot of different things...surgery to make me look more femme. Great clothes, sexy underthings and shoes! Plus one hell of a party for everyone here! But there is a downside...if I'm out someone might say "look at that Dick in a dress." Never mind I'll just be me:)

SweetIonis
08-17-2011, 08:00 PM
Well, and lastly I would change my name to Dick-a-less-a

LMAO!!!!!

Sounds like a good song:

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
I'm jus Dick a less a on the block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StephanieC
08-17-2011, 08:03 PM
I don't see anything appealing about Cheney.

Maddie22
08-17-2011, 09:28 PM
This is kinda like in Billy Madison where Norm McDonald's character gives Billy the choice of Meg Ryan or Jack Nicholson.

So I'd say, Dick Cheney 1974 or present?

I'll stick with Isis.

SweetIonis
08-18-2011, 07:03 PM
I think Dick Chaney. I can buy a lot of different things...surgery to make me look more femme.

All the money in the world couldn't make Dick Cheney look feminine! DAMN!!!! LMAO!!!!

Autumndawn
08-18-2011, 07:24 PM
LOL.. Exactly Anne!

Captain Over, "Say Timmy have you ever watched a Gladiator movie?"

Autumndawn
08-18-2011, 07:26 PM
LOL Karen, You are just too damn cute to be a dick, let alone called dick. ; )~

Pythos
08-19-2011, 10:12 AM
All Joking aside. Someone here associated the term War Hero with Dick Cheny. My understanding is the guy is what is called a chicken hawk, aka, a guy that "cheers" for war and the money it makes, but has not served one day in combat.

NicoleScott
08-19-2011, 10:34 AM
I guess I'd rather be Dick Cheney than his hunting companion. I know, that wasn't the choice.

Billie Jean
08-19-2011, 11:12 AM
I see most of the ladies on here don't like "Dick":devil:. Him nor Bush ever really served as W went AWOL and never did any time over it. Just shows that if you have enough money you can do whatever the heck you want:thumbsup:.

StarrOfDelite
08-19-2011, 11:37 AM
a old war Hero, pow, sick body. or a young model, with lots of life left in her.

very easy choice i would be a hit on the runways.

I think you're confusing Dick Cheney with John McCain. Cheney was like Rush Limbaugh and Newt Gingrich, a draft dodger during the Vietnam war, and a Chicken Hawk afterwards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney

From a Marine, here's a big "Hoorah!" for Isis. I would hope to die of shame if I would become Dick Cheney.

Just for the record, although I'm a registered Democrat I refused to vote for Bill Clinton because of his draft-dodging during the Vietnam era, also.

SweetIonis
08-19-2011, 05:45 PM
All Joking aside. Someone here associated the term War Hero with Dick Cheny. My understanding is the guy is what is called a chicken hawk, aka, a guy that "cheers" for war and the money it makes, but has not served one day in combat.

I see most of the ladies on here don't like "Dick":devil:. Him nor Bush ever really served as W went AWOL and never did any time over it. Just shows that if you have enough money you can do whatever the heck you want:thumbsup:.

I think you're confusing Dick Cheney with John McCain. Cheney was like Rush Limbaugh and Newt Gingrich, a draft dodger during the Vietnam war, and a Chicken Hawk afterwards.

That's exactly correct. I saw that and felt it wasn't worth correcting. Glad someone else did.

I guess I'd rather be Dick Cheney than his hunting companion. I know, that wasn't the choice.

They say he never apologized for it. That guy was pissed!

Harry Whittington Still Waiting For Apology, 4 Years After Dick Cheney Shooting (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/14/harry-whittington-dick-cheney_n_762418.html)