PDA

View Full Version : ???

Jeannie
08-16-2011, 08:42 PM
OK so I was getting gas at a local convenience store/gas station, it was one of those that you have to pay before you pump, and as I was coming out I saw this person with a purse get out of their vehicle and go in to the store to pay for their gas. Well I was at the pump, let me add that I go to this station all the time, and I was having a mega blond moment. I couldn't figure out how to turn on the pump so some guy came over and redirected my momentary lapse into blondness by showing me how to work the blasted pump. Can I get a DUH HUH! Anyway I look over to the pump behind and there was this person that I mentioned before and I was just kind of dumb founded. The person was small in stature, had short hair, no other external hair showing but had very mannish features. Evidently my blond moment had somehow spilled out and went over to this other person because they were having the same problem that I was having, so I went over to share this most wonderful knowledge I had just learned about how to operate the gas pumps at this store. We started talking and I swear I could not tell if this person was a man or women. My first thought was she was CD then I thought she was a TS, I just wasn't sure. So I tried to be as friendly as I could be and Lord I hope I didn't have one of those really dumb looks on face. After we talked about the price of gas I got into my truck and left still more than a little bewildered by the whole experience. So whoever you are and if you are one of us please don't think bad of me. I was just taken by surprise because this little place where I live was the last place on earth I would expect to see a CD or TS out in broad daylight. I would like to also to compliment whoever they are on their bravery if in fact you are a CD or TS because we do live in Billy Bob Central after all.

I just had to get this off my chest because the last thing on earth I want to do is hurt someone because I get caught off guard. I get so confused sometimes. Thanks for letting me confess.

SweetIonis
08-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Don't worry Jeannie. I forgive you for not recognizing me! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cynthia Anne
08-17-2011, 12:17 AM
It could of been me! I always carry my purse no matter how I am dressed! No afience takin'! Hugs!

Leslie Langford
08-17-2011, 12:30 AM
I don't suppose that was Julia Sweeney reprising her androgynous (and supremely annoying) "Pat" character from Saturday Night Live..? :eek::doh::heehee:

Loni
08-17-2011, 01:24 AM
never fear, i have seen a number of persons in my travels, and just not sure were they "belong" on the gender scale.

as there is no real line dividing male ver female.

NV Susan
08-17-2011, 09:33 AM
Jeannie, I think it was sweet, you were friendly and helpful to someone that needed a little help. We could use more of that these days!

Jeannie
08-17-2011, 11:24 PM
Jeannie, I think it was sweet, you were friendly and helpful to someone that needed a little help. We could use more of that these days!

Thank you for your kind words.

I have always tried to be that way. It's not hard to do all you have to do is just give a little bit of yourself to someone struggling. I smile a lot when I am out in public and you would be surprised at how many times I get smiles back and by that same token helping someone will get you help in return.

Jeannie
08-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Thank you all for your kind words, they are soothing to the heart and soul and even the funny ones are a consoling too. I have always thought that a little humor always helps the situation. Take what you do seriously but don't take yourself to serious. If there is one thing in this world that we should be intolerant of, it should be arrogance. Believe me I have dealt with it on a daily basis for 31 years and it still makes me angry. Hugs everyone.

Jeannie
08-17-2011, 11:37 PM
never fear, i have seen a number of persons in my travels, and just not sure were they "belong" on the gender scale.

as there is no real line dividing male ver female.

I have made a conscious decision from this little experience and that is to really try to think and control my expressions before I really do some harm.

Jeannie
08-17-2011, 11:40 PM
I don't suppose that was Julia Sweeney reprising her androgynous (and supremely annoying) "Pat" character from Saturday Night Live..? :eek::doh::heehee:

Wasn't that just the funniest thing. They were always trying to trick Pat into divulging his uh her uh you know gender. I used to just laugh and shake my head. LOL!

Jeannie
08-17-2011, 11:41 PM
It could of been me! I always carry my purse no matter how I am dressed! No afience takin'! Hugs!

Thanks for being so understanding. Your such a sweetheart. LOL!

celeste26
08-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Where I live no one works the pump except the employees (Oregon for those who dont know already.)

Jeannie
08-17-2011, 11:46 PM
Don't worry Jeannie. I forgive you for not recognizing me! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry maybe next time I do better. Thank you for being so understanding. LOL! Big Hugs.