PDA

View Full Version : If you could would you...?

Christina Horton
08-16-2011, 09:50 PM
A. Stay a crossdresser/TS/TV/TG?

B. Or be "normal" or what others think is normal. And if you took this one you would never want to dress again!

If it were me.... I would stay a Crossdresser , Because I love it so.

So what would you go for if it would come true?

DanyaKay
08-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Dressing allows me to escape every once in a while. Who doesn't need that?

suchacutie
08-16-2011, 10:11 PM
There really is not an option. Tina exists, so to shut her down would be to deny a part of me. I could hardly do that! I have a life in both genders and it's locked in. Luckily I have a completely supportive spouse who enjoys Tina's "visits" so it's not an issue :)

CynthiaD
08-16-2011, 10:25 PM
Become "normal"? What a horrible thought!

Definitely stay CD.

CK

Kelly Greene
08-16-2011, 10:31 PM
I choose to be me and I refuse to be "normal"

Briana90802
08-16-2011, 10:54 PM
I would choose to be normal. I have a hard time communicating with people as it is, let alone trying to relate to people in regular social situations.

In the world we live in, ignorance is truly bliss!

marny
08-16-2011, 10:55 PM
I wouldn't change a bit. I love dressing and am doing more daily out of the house. I find amusement in the concept of normal. Is there really such a thing as a normal family. contradiction of terms. I think it applies to individuals too!

eluuzion
08-16-2011, 10:59 PM
We all know that normal is just a setting on a washing machine.

I'd stick with the crossdresser option.
With my curiosity...If I was not doing this, I'm sure I would be doing something else far more dangerous. Worse that can happen here is committing "Social Suicide":D

I have already done that several times with other issues and survived. I'll keep dancing for as long as the band keeps playing...:hugs:

:love:

Farrah Rose
08-16-2011, 11:25 PM
I love being me and that means i love being a crossdresser. It took me awhile to come to terms but i wouldnt change for anything.

Cynthia Anne
08-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Normal! You calling me not normal! I'll have you to know that it is very normal for me to crossdress!! Hugs!

Michelle 2
08-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Normal=Crossdressing problem solved. Next!

Michelle

Melody Phillips
08-16-2011, 11:58 PM
I would stay a crossdresser. I love the feeling of expressing my true self too much to give it up.

Loni
08-17-2011, 01:29 AM
why would i want to be other than me?

and look at all the great clothing i have :-)

Rachel Mari
08-17-2011, 01:34 AM
I think I'd like to stay the way I am. Seems like it would take some of the fun out life if it was otherwise.

VioletJourney
08-17-2011, 01:36 AM
I used to be "normal". It's pretty boring, I hated it. Ever since I journeyed out into the fringes of society I've had plenty of close friends, but back in "normal", mundane life I've got nobody.

Noortje
08-17-2011, 02:02 AM
Right now, I think I would choose normality. Crossdressing causes me much confusion and emotional distress. It complicates my relationship with my girlfriend. The "upkeep" of shaving and epilating costs a lot of time that I would like to spend on other stuff. It costs a lot of money.

But, to paraphrase one of my heroes: You play the hand you are dealt. And you win.

Farrahswifey
08-17-2011, 03:02 AM
I love being me and that means i love being a crossdresser. It took me awhile to come to terms but i wouldnt change for anything.

and this is why I love you!!! I wouldn't change anything about you for anything either!

Kathy4ever
08-17-2011, 04:02 AM
I choose crossdressing. It would be boring to be normal. I'm not sure what is really normal anymore. As society grows so does the paradox of normal. What was normal 30 years ago is not normal todat. It is always changing.

Geneva Lake
08-17-2011, 04:04 AM
Give me normal. Being a freak takes way too much energy. I'd be far better off as a fat, bald, asshole American male. Fitting in.

Rianna Humble
08-17-2011, 04:15 AM
I would choose option C - be born a cis girl

thechic
08-17-2011, 04:30 AM
I would love to be normal, be born 100% woman

Rebecca W.
08-17-2011, 04:35 AM
I have been in the so-called "normal" mode for a while now and I am now, heading back to my normal self as a crossdresser. That is where I feel the most normal in my own terms.
Here is what I found on the term "normal"
"a : according with, constituting, or not deviating from a norm, rule, or principle b : conforming to a type, standard, or regular pattern
3: occurring naturally <normal immunity>
4a : of, relating to, or characterized by average intelligence or development b : free from mental disorder : sane"
Interesting facts!:o

Mary Morgan
08-17-2011, 04:53 AM
I'm not sure what "normal" is, or that it even exists. In my world, I'm the normal one and here, we don't care what you wear or what you are as long as you are of good heart.

Samantha171
08-17-2011, 05:10 AM
If I was "normal", or even if I was born a genetic girl, I would most likely have never found this forum and all of you lovely people.
So I think I'll stay being a crossdresser. :)

Vicky_Scot
08-17-2011, 05:36 AM
I am NORMAL and just because I crossdress I am still NORMAL thanks very much.

erickka
08-17-2011, 05:46 AM
Someone pleeeease define "normal" Dressing is a way of expressing the real me, so it won't ever go away.

AndreaCD1963
08-17-2011, 05:56 AM
Not only would I continue to cross-dress, I would do it more / full-time if I could. Andrea is more the "normal" me inside than that "other" person that I am.

renee k
08-17-2011, 06:11 AM
I guess I'm a normal TG person. So put me in the box labeled TG.

Renee

JustWendy
08-17-2011, 06:47 AM
It’s easy to get hung up on the word “normal” because for us, this is normal. But if I could be exactly the person I am today, but not be transgendered, I would opt for it. The problem is, being TG affects my whole being, not just the clothes on my back. Over the years it has helped form how I relate to other people – not being judgmental, giving the benefit of the doubt, not judging a book by its cover, trying to put myself in another person’s shoes before making decisions about them. I approach people this way because it is how I hope I’ll always be approached by them. Being TG, in large part, has brought me to this place. I don’t believe I could be the person I have become without it.

Wendy

lauraabdl
08-17-2011, 06:59 AM
I thought CDing was a normal thing, well anyways it is for me. Wouldn't be any other way, besides who else has three closets for girl clothes and two feet of closet for boy clothes.:devil:

Cheryl T
08-17-2011, 07:16 AM
As Popeye said
I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam...

JenniferR771
08-17-2011, 08:18 AM
I am trying. I want to accept myself. Quiet. Shy. A little nerdy. Secret crossdresser. Unapproving wife. Keep telling myself--nothing wrong with that. Now I shop openly. I tell the clerks about myself. I have told people around me at times. Not sure if cding has made me withdrawn, or perhaps limited myself in some way. Not decided if I would change, given the chance.

Jocelyn Quivers
08-17-2011, 08:29 AM
I would remain as I am, even though if I were "normal" I would probably be living in a mansion by now due to all the money I would have saved by not funding and maintaining my girl side. However being as I am is far more important.

NV Susan
08-17-2011, 09:02 AM
I think I would go "normal"....but I would sure miss Susan!

Jenny Doolittle
08-17-2011, 09:07 AM
Normal? Yea..... and I love a long boring ride across Kansas! Heck No, I love to ride in the front car of the roller coaster too much. Growing up when I thought I was so weird and all alone I may have said "Yes, make me normal." But now I have many friends, I like who I am and I feel I have the prevlidge to see life from both sides of the gender fence.

anonymousinmaryland
08-17-2011, 09:36 AM
Eluuzion: Thanks for the laugh.
"We all know that normal is just a setting on a washing machine."
Nothing like a good laugh to turn things around.

JillyNylonz
08-17-2011, 09:53 AM
I would be boring normal in a heartbeat. It would be an uncomplicated life. I would love to be able to look at my wife, and her alone, as the sole object of my arousals. How satisfying would it be to not add the complications that crossdressing have inbued into my life. Yes it can bring satisfaction and pleasure, but is the pain worth it? My wife loves me even as Jilly, but I believe she wishes she had only the man she married.

sometimes_miss
08-17-2011, 01:15 PM
B. normal. I'd take it in a heartbeat.

mercterr
08-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Normal. No more hiding, no more shame and guilt, no more confusion, marriage back on track. Yeah, sorry...Normal.

Emma England
08-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Wearing women's clothes is normal.

Genifer Teal
08-18-2011, 04:29 PM
I would choose option C - be born a cis girl

In my mind, this would be the "normal" option.

hoselvr
08-18-2011, 05:42 PM
I would choose to be normal.....and normal to me is being who I am which includes crossdressing. It is an expression for all of us in different ways and I will challenge anyone in a debate to tell me what is wrong with that. I am very happy in my life. I have achieved a lot of success which includes not only my career but I have a beautiful and loving wife who accepts me for who I am, and I have achieved all of this while being a crossdresser. If I could, I don't think that I would change anything about myself or anything that I have done in the past. It has all made me who I am today and I am very, very happy with that.

MichelleP
08-18-2011, 06:03 PM
I am just your everyday, average, normal transgendered person. Hopefully, I'll remain so the rest of my life!

Christina Horton
09-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Lol. I think some of you are not sure if my little rules. When I said "normal" I ment what others not in our little big family would think is normal. Now IF you could be " normal" and never want it need to dress would you. like you'd never miss it yadda yadda yadda.

Like I said I would still be a CD. And I do think there is no such thing as normal. Or rather to be normal is to be AB-Normal. The quest to be normal is like looking for something you'll never find because it does not exist. Just ny 2 cents.

jennCD
09-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Heck, even if I picked "B", I wouldn't be normal for so many other reasons....

:)
jenn

christina s
09-11-2011, 07:21 PM
As hard as it is emotionally on me i would stay a crossdresser. Why should i conform to what society deems as normal and i think as time goes on people will be more accepting .

JustineFallow
09-11-2011, 07:29 PM
I pick A. I enjoy it too much!

LeaP
09-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Ciswoman. I like women's emotional makeup, personalities and lives more than I like men's.

Lea

AmandaM
09-11-2011, 10:20 PM
You didn't specify normal man or normal woman! I'd rather not be a CDer, it's too much confusion.

Torrey
09-11-2011, 10:27 PM
As Popeye said
I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam...

My thoughts, exactly...except that I like Rianna's suggestion even more (I know it was not an original choice, though).

Intertwined
09-11-2011, 10:58 PM
I am normal ! How can I be anything else?

HairyBethCD
09-12-2011, 03:34 AM
On the basis that if I was normal, I wouldn't have the need/urges to cd, I'd choose normal. Way too much guilt, hassle, emotional issues, relationship issues etc have been caused by it. It's like a drug for me, I can't give it up but it causes too much pain.

linda allen
09-12-2011, 07:11 AM
"If you could would you...? "
I think we can do what we set our minds do do. If I wanted to stop CD ing, I would. I don't want to because I enjoy it and unlike smoking or excessive drinking, it doesn't hurt my body so I see no good reason to stop.

If it ever became a choice between crossdressing and my marriage, I would stop crossdressing.