PDA

View Full Version : This usually my night.

Nataliebabe
08-16-2011, 10:53 PM
Tuesday nights are usually my nights to dress up and chill for awhile. For some odd reason I am just not feeling it tonight. So, here I am in my garage. the OReilly Factor on, changing oil in my car and pounding a few beers. What the hell? Time for another beer.

Cynthia Anne
08-16-2011, 11:49 PM
JOIN THE CLUB! I just left my garage doing the same thing! Well almost! Did pound a few beers! 'Cept I was checking out a transmission on a pickup! Cept I was fully in fem! Hugs!

erickka
08-17-2011, 06:04 AM
I hear ya! We all need a little break every once in a while.

DonnaT
08-17-2011, 11:48 AM
the OReilly Factor on,
No wonder you weren't feeling it!

TGMarla
08-17-2011, 11:54 AM
Spare us, Donna. O'Reilly rocks. But there are times when getting en femme just doesn't jive with what's going on in your life. It's cool, just ride it out. Dressing is no fun if you're not feeling it. Give it time. Odds are it will come back, and when it does, you'll be glad you waited.

MargaretJ
08-17-2011, 03:42 PM
I have my regular nights for getting en femme, but sometimes it is just to much effort and I give it a miss. I've just had a long spell of this over the last month, and celebrated getting over it, by getting en femme 5 nights in one week. Bliss :)

Nataliebabe
08-17-2011, 11:32 PM
O`REILLY is the man! Still not feeling it tonight either, so, I am working in the barn. amazing life we live. Isn`tit?

Ashley Allison
08-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Perhaps you're channeling or becoming more like some of the real GG that don't like wearing make up or girly clothing. It happens to me sometimes too.

Tina B.
08-18-2011, 08:44 AM
I have to agree with Donna, O'Riley and dressing just don't go together, oil change, and pounding beers, sounds macho enough for Bill! I would rather be in the house in a skirt and watching Rachel Madow's show, much more girly thing to do.
Tina B.

DonnaT
08-19-2011, 02:59 PM
http://www.queeried.com/transgender-children-bill-o-reilly/

http://www.queeried.com/bill-oreilly-gay-al-qaeda-mcdonalds-advert/

http://www.queeried.com/bill-oreilly-transgender-discrimination/

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2008/04/04/21304/oreilly-transgender/

Sheren Kelly
08-19-2011, 03:27 PM
I'm gonna back Donna on this as well. O' Reilly is no friend of the Trans world.
I did review the clips that Donna provided and I will give credit to Meghan Kelly (who I normally don't like) as she conducted her interview in a "fair and Balanced" way that was respectful.

kendra_gurl
08-19-2011, 03:32 PM
Donna I watched the clips you linked and must say that if you take each one of them IN CONTEXT ( as they were aired) rather than reading the garbage from the pages they were posted on I don't see anything wrong with the way or method Bill O'reilly expressed his opinions.

Especially the queeried clip. Both parties failed to clarify if they were talking about a trans boy presenting as a girl or as a boy. That would to me make a huge difference. Of course most normal parents would want their 5th grade daughter exposed to a 5th grade boy presenting as a boy in the same restroom. Is that so difficult to understand?

DonnaT
08-19-2011, 04:10 PM
There are videos on the links. O'Reilly is always making comparative statements, even if they are separate statements.

For example, regarding Eagle Outfitters, in one sentence he discusses men dressing as women, then in another he talks about scarring customers. He's obviously linking the two even if not directly. Then he compares men cross dressing to looking like Dolly Parton suggesting cross dressers all look like some one doing a drag act to look like her. Extremism and fear mongering at its best.

Emily_3
08-19-2011, 04:52 PM
going back to the OP situation,

It matters not what I'm doing or wearing, but how I feel, if I don't feel like putting on a dress, but I feel like putting on my overalls and working metal, it doesn't change how I feel about myself.

I'm still Emily whether I'm putting on makup in front of the mirror or building a 6ft metal tower in the shed.

The bottom line is it doesn't matter, go with your feelings, no time like the present, when you do feel like dressing again, it'll be like a freshly charged battery and you'll be glad you waited it out.

:)