PDA

View Full Version : I was a Princess at first.

paulaloha
08-17-2011, 03:40 AM
I have come to a realization just now. I remembered what got me started off in crossdressing.
When my sister and I were younger we would play the game Pretty Pretty Princess.
And it just occurred to me that this is my first memory of wanting to dress like a girl.

Just something I thought I would share since I have always come up at a loss when trying to think of the true origin of my dressing.
Thinking about this and realizing my past has made a lot more sense of this fun and crazy part of my life.

I hope all of you are lucky enough to know where this part of yourself came from.

Joanna Maguire
08-17-2011, 04:41 AM
When I was 7yrs old my mother started dressing me like a girl starting with a white frilly dress. Hated it at first I had nice curly hair which my mother styed in a girly style. No one recognised that I was not a girl ever. She dressed me on week ends and holidays and took me out to the city while she shopped Had no male friends. Had lots of dresses and girls clothing. But only had my school uniform as a boy. But I did play with 2 girls with our dolls. I loved playing with dolls and looking like a little princess. I became a CD oce I left school and started working and bought my first girls clothing and payed for them myself

Samantha171
08-17-2011, 05:13 AM
Well, I honestly can't remember anything like that for myself.
But I do know I've always preferred playing female characters in video games. Does that count?

DAVIDA
08-17-2011, 05:18 AM
I played "dress-up" with my sisters when I was four or five, maybe a bit older.:D

Cynthia Anne
08-17-2011, 09:09 AM
Dress up started for me when I was 4yrs old! I never 'outgrew' it! And hope I never do! Hugs!

Wendy_Marie
08-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Cynthia Anne you were indeed a young pup when you got started! lol
I was a bit older at the ripe old age of five...when I walked in on my teenage sister while she was putting on a bra...I said that I couldn't wait til I was old enough to start wearing a bra and she told me then that I was a boy and boys didn't wear bra's. I ran off crying.

MsKimiko
08-17-2011, 10:43 AM
I remember my mom used to primp and preen my little sister and spend this time on her hair and makeup and would always buy her stuff to look pretty and I guess I was a little jealous that she got so much attention. So when I was probably 13 or so I tried on one of her dresses to see what the big deal was. I dabbled a little but then I stopped til a couple years ago. That's when I got a little bit more serious with my dressing. Most people start at a young age. I never did play pretty pretty princess however some of my sisters dresses I tried on so long ago were princess dresses

Ashley83
08-17-2011, 03:52 PM
My first cd memory was about 5-6 years old, when my younger sister (1yr younger) had a Jasmine bathing suit left out, so i took it into my little tikes playhouse, and put it on under my boy clothes. I wore it for about an hour loving the feeling of it, before (idk why???) I told my mom who thought it was funny, who told my dad, who immediately told me to take it off. ahh... memories haha

Christie ann
08-17-2011, 05:10 PM
No real memories from the dark recesses of my mind, I have just always wanted to be a girl...and so of course I have always wanted to be the princess.

FrillyShelly
08-17-2011, 05:36 PM
I had to play a girls part in a Christmas play when I was in the scouts. I think I was 10 or 11 maybe. My sister lent me a pink polkadot dress & shoes. My mum put a pink bow in my hair & did my make-up. There was no going back after that!

Nowadays of course girls are in the scout movement and the "problem" as to who plays the girls part is no longer a problem.

paulaloha
08-18-2011, 12:39 AM
Samantha: Yeah, I always have played female characters in video games as well.

Yeah, the Pretty Pretty Princess game started it for me. But that got me into wearing some of my sisters dresses and leotards when I was about 4-5.
Then while growing up I kept wearing my sisters clothing and especially bathing suits.