PDA

View Full Version : Wheel of Fortune

Sweet Sabrina
08-17-2011, 04:26 PM
Have been watching a lot of wheel lately and I think inbound the secret reason behind it. I want all the dresses and outfits that Vanna has I make a comment to my wife all the time about this gown or that blouse etc etc. She rolls her eyes and just says " you are such a girlie girl". I take it as a compliment. Does anyone else share this or find her outfits to be so sweet as to be almost divine?

P.S.
I know this to be a frivolous post but sometimes things need to be kept on the lite side of life

RachelRICD
08-17-2011, 04:33 PM
Sabrina,

I have lusted after Vanna's clothes and shoes for years. What a great job she has.

PrettyFlowingGown
08-17-2011, 04:57 PM
I loved Australias version years ago. Adriana Xenedes was the girl on it (R.I.P). She was gorgous and wore some gorgous dresses and skirts. She'd twirl in them too and very pretty. I'd fantasize being her everytime i watched it. lovely. i still have vhs tapes that i've recorded because of her dresses

MsCheriMarie
08-17-2011, 05:36 PM
Long ago I had the opportunity to "be Vana" at for the pro Queens at a show in Houston :) I turned cardboard letters and loved every minute of it!

TGMarla
08-17-2011, 08:06 PM
I'll venture a guess that Vanna White stayed with this show for so many years for three reasons:

Steady employment
Nice paycheck
The opportunity to wear these smokin' dresses and heels all the time

Alice B
08-17-2011, 08:39 PM
Without question I also love seeing her clothes and wish I had them. But then, I also wish I had her body.

BLUE ORCHID
08-17-2011, 08:44 PM
Hi Sabrina, What other reason would have to watch W O F.

Orchid

Tina L.
08-17-2011, 09:22 PM
I love everything Vanna wears, the gown or dress that she had on tonight has to be my favorite of all time. A couple of weeks ago i commented to myself about a sundress she had , the girlfriend says we will try and find me one. fingers still crossed.............

CrossKimmy
08-22-2011, 04:07 AM
omg I feel this way about the Price is Right girls!

I love Ambers dresses but I think I look more like a Gwen

they are soooo cute!!!!!