PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for listening

BriannaCD
08-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Docrobbysherry, Sophie86, SissyStephanie, Dawnmarie1961, Gretchen2,

Thank you all so very much for replying to my earlier post. Each of you had such nice things to say and great support.

Here I failed you, as I have not been on in a few months to reply. Things are looking up and are getting better with time.

Hello everyone,

I am so thankful that I have a place on line that I can come to for peer support. As you know, I have been dressing off and on for almost my whole life in one form or another. Since my last post, I have not been dressing unless I am home alone, and I am okay with this. My doctor said that I need to allow Brianna out once in awhile to alleviate building stressors.

My wife bought me a new pair of heels last month to add to my growing collection of Bri’s closet, also added a new dress also in the past month or two.

As mentioned before, dressing has never been about sexual pleasure or erotic fantasies. It has always been about being myself. Being able to dress in the comfort of my own home without recourse is helping me feel more myself now. I do plan on venturing to Portland one of these days for a “dress-up / makeup” session with Victoria from Over the Rainbow Transformations® I may even take my wife with me is she is interested. I know she will want to see the results A N D maybe I will be brave enough to post the pictures here.

I also wanted to reiterate that I was not looking on line for medicines’ to purchase but rather gather more information on them so when I go talk with my doctor or therapist I can let them know I have been researching again. As I am a Veteran, the VA had been unable to write me a prescription but that has since changed. (See VHA DIRECTIVE 2011-024 for more information.)

For those that were wondering, I had developed a Full A-Cup before stopping HRT now back down to AA status or there abouts.

Thank you all very much for this forum. Thank you for listening.

Bri