PDA

View Full Version : a girl friend at the salon

DeniseNJ
08-17-2011, 08:19 PM
We all have a certain salon we feel comfortable at. It has been a while since my last visit. Yes I know you can't wait months between pedicures. I walk in with my girly sandles and the place is empty, It is a larger salon and not some small 2 station shop. Mi reconizes me and says you want pedicure, I say yes she then says you want color. I say ofcourse. I knew I was going to go out to a store later and opted for a pewter color. I first thought Black knowing it is in, Red would be too bold . It was so nice in the massage chair talking girl talk with Mi. it was great . She said you need to come in more often for your cuticles. I do take care of my feet but there is nothing like a salon pedi. No one came in while I was there, I kinda wished some girls would have joined me . I leave and head over to starbucks for a cup of coffee in my shorts and fresh pedi. I am feeling like a little girly now. As I drive by the place, iut is rock'in with girls and guys out front. I park and get up the nerve to walk across the street and go inside to get a cup. Great I made it to the door with no negitive comments. As I open the door 2 girls are walking out and I hold the door and the girl looks down at me feet but doesn't say a thing. Hoping that someone that I know or works with doesn't come in I order my coffee and go make it up @ the 2 go area. By now the nerves are at bay and I feel normal. As I walk out I had to stop on the sidewalk as a car load of young girls stop at the stop sign, this is a mall area. I hear this wolf whistle from one of the young girls as they are all hanging out the wimndows with the music blasting we make eye contact and as they are driving away they are giggling . That kind of attention doesn't bother me. I walk over to my car trying not to look down but I can't help it, kinda cute if you ask me. In a month it is going to be a bright red and I am going to buy some new jeweled sandles. Yes I would die if a co- worker saw me but then hey I would do it again anyway...:D time to slip into dome strappy heels and enjoy the new look

DeniseNJ
08-17-2011, 10:04 PM
here is a pic I hope you like:o

marny
08-17-2011, 11:55 PM
Very Nice! I wear painted toes and sandals all summer. Add on shaved legs. I get some looks but not much and I'm past caring what anyone thinks! Love the heels. Be a bit before i'LL wear those out in public. Oh maybe two days. :rofl:

Persephone
08-18-2011, 12:35 AM
Great story! And the pewter color looks really cute on you!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Jamie001
08-18-2011, 01:40 AM
here is a pic I hope you like:o

Your toes are very pretty and the pewter color really looks good. I want to warn you that once you try bright red, you will be hooked forever. I get a pedicure every two weeks and my toenails are always bright red except on the odd occasion I will polish them bright pink but always go back to bright red. Also I wear open toe sandals 24/7/365 whenever I am not at work so my red toenails are on display in women's sandals for everyone to see. I don't even think about it anymore because it is just part of who I am - just like guys that wear earrings. I am just a fem guy and don't try to pass.

jamiesnj
08-18-2011, 11:18 AM
Denise
Did you goto the place in the Deptford Mall near the Verizon store? I hear they are pretty good.

tracigirl_tv
08-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Denise, VERY much enjoyed reading the story, and totally am jealous over your sexy feet. Mmmm, girl!! Way to go!!

xoxo

Traci

Cynthia Anne
08-18-2011, 11:37 AM
Love those heels! PRETTY TOES ON A PRETTY GIRL! Hugs!

Dawnee
08-18-2011, 05:04 PM
lovely pedi and gorge hels too

DeniseNJ
08-18-2011, 06:25 PM
let me clear the air I worea pair of toe wrap flats here is a pic. I am bold but strappy 3 1/2" heels in shorts in guy mode is crazy altho I would love to do it:battingeyelashes: These are the sandles that I wore