PDA

View Full Version : girls night finally arranged

t-girlxsophie
08-17-2011, 10:37 PM
As have said before my Workmates know that I dress and I have discussed a few times with GG friends from work about having a girly night in,and finally have managed to sort a date for it,so a week on Saturday 4 girls from work,my wife and her sister will get together for a nice evening,my Live Debut so to speak and also a chance for my wife,who hasn't been well to have some company and some fun

I'm naturally delighted that finally it has come about,going to have fun deciding what to wear.and Ill be Housewife extraordinary that day cleaning house,baking etc but as it nears the day i'm beginning to worry that it will fall flat,eg what my friends reactions will be (they have seen pics but never me in the flesh so to speak),whether I will be able to entertain them,so Im hoping for some suggestions for fun things to do,so I can be the Hostess with the mostest :) hopefully all will be well on the night and I hope to have a succesful evening to look back on

Sophie

Tina B.
08-18-2011, 09:12 AM
Just have plenty of foods to nibble at, and a little alcohol, keep the conversation light and happy, and a group of ladies will take it from there. Most important, relax, so they will, smile a lot and be ready to answer questions, I'll bet they will have some, if the get comfortable with you in a dress. Have fun!
Tina B.

Cynthia Anne
08-18-2011, 09:54 AM
You will do fine! Talk to them and your wife about fun things to do prior of the 'big day'! Have fun and fill us in later! Hugs!

boardpuppy
08-18-2011, 10:07 AM
The only time a party with females started to crash was when their GM SO's arrived to get them to go home.

t-girlxsophie
08-19-2011, 12:09 PM
Thanks for suggestions,unfortunately the original date has had to be cancelled,but we will arrange for a different time and its actually may be a blessing in disguise more of my friends will be able to come and it also gives me a wee bit more time to be really ready to have a fab night.hope to have pics to post Cynthia

Sophie

Anna Maria
08-19-2011, 02:29 PM
As have said before my Workmates know that I dress and I have discussed a few times with GG friends from work about having a girly night in,and finally have managed to sort a date for it,so a week on Saturday 4 girls from work,my wife and her sister will get together for a nice evening,my Live Debut so to speak and also a chance for my wife,who hasn't been well to have some company and some fun

I'm naturally delighted that finally it has come about,going to have fun deciding what to wear.and Ill be Housewife extraordinary that day cleaning house,baking etc but as it nears the day i'm beginning to worry that it will fall flat,eg what my friends reactions will be (they have seen pics but never me in the flesh so to speak),whether I will be able to entertain them,so Im hoping for some suggestions for fun things to do,so I can be the Hostess with the mostest :) hopefully all will be well on the night and I hope to have a succesful evening to look back on

Sophie

Brilliant! Have lots of fun and stress free time! Enjoy xx