PDA

View Full Version : Coming out to two of my sons

Marcia Blue
08-17-2011, 11:10 PM
My youngest son, Steve (21) was home for the homecoming of my middle son, Andy (25). Andy was returning from Afghanistan, in one piece, thank God.

While Steve was home he was doing laundry, my wife noticed that he had a girls frilly underthings in his laundry. My wife had suggested that I talk to him about the girls underwear. My first thoughts were, why embarrass him, if they were his girl friends. I had to admit to myself, I had noticed, he has worn girls jeans since High School.

Two weeks later Steve was back home and he and Andy were spending time together. One of Andy's friends who happens to be a girl, Sammie, also stopped by.
Andy was planning a small gathering that evening, and he and Sammie had left to get Ice for the coolers.

I finally had time and courage to talk to Steve. I asked him, Who do the girls underwear belonged to that was in his laundry. He admitted that they were his, I said it really is not a big deal. I replied that Mom, wondered if the feminine clothes thing was hereditary. Steve was quiet. I said, "Do you know whose clothes are in the spare bedroom?" I said, "They are mine." He replied, He had wondered about them. We talked a little about shoes as his male size is 13. He said that he was having a real hard time finding fem shoes that fit. We chatted a little, then I went to get my laptop. Andrew and Sammie returned while I was retrieving the laptop. I asked Andy, if he might have any idea, what Steve and I might be talking about. He replied, Hell yes. Andy has always seemed, clairvoyant. He had known about Steve for a long time. He was not surprised to learn about me either. He had mentioned to Sammie on the trip to the store that I was a CD. Well the closet is definitely, getting larger.

I opened the laptop and asked Steve if he wanted to see a picture of me dressed. He said he, "Sure !" Sammie and Andy were also very intrigued and expressed great interest also. I showed them the picture, I use as my avatar here on the forum. They all were impressed.

I told them a little about the CD group I belong to. They asked questions about the group. The questions were easy to answer, and they wished to see any pictures of the group. The group is very photogenic and they were amazed how good everyone looked. Sammie expressed a desire to go with me to a group meeting or out along with me when I was dressed.

Later I told my wife about coming out to Andy and Steve. She was glad to her they were OK with my CDing. She also asked if Steve had said anything about his girls underwear. I told her, that he said, they were his underwear, and filled her in, about our little CDing convesation

That next Saturday, Andy and Sammie were to be in Des Moines for the Iowa State Fair. Sammie asked if I was going to be in Des Moines for an outing. I answered that I might, go in to Des Moines, to get out dressed. She said to let her know she would like to meet Marcia. I asked Andy if he was up to meeting me dressed. "Sure" he said, "I am really intrigued".

I later decided what the hell, and called Sammie and told her that I would be up to an evening out. I asked her to call Steve, and see if he could/would join us. She called back, and said, that Steve had a birthday gathering to attend and would not make it. They decided to meet me at Buddys Corral and go to dinner with me.

I arrived at Buddys first and started the nervous wait for them to show up. I talked to few of the other patrons and told them what was going on. They all wished me good luck. Andy and Sammie arrived about 20 minutes later, although in seemed a lot longer. Andy gave me a big hug when we greeted. Sammie did the same. I asked how do I look. Great they both said. Sammie loved the dress and shoes I picked out and said my makeup was well done. I was on cloud nine. We had a drink and then went out for sushi. We had a great time at the restaurant and I was treated like any other girl. We returned to Buddys and enjoyed a good conversation. The evening was great fun and I really enjoyed their company.

On the drive home, I reflected on how lucky I was, to have an accepting wife and sons. I have one son left to come out to. I hope it goes as well as, the other two.

DonnaLynn77
08-17-2011, 11:23 PM
Congrats, Marcia! I'm happy to hear it all went well. :)

~Donna

t-girlxsophie
08-17-2011, 11:28 PM
A wonderful outcome for you and your family Marcia,Im so happy for you :)

Sophie

Marie-Elise
08-18-2011, 04:03 AM
That's a great story and it gives me hope about my circumstances. As the father of an infant son, I often wonder about my hobby and how/when/if I will ever let him know about it.

Plain-Jane
08-18-2011, 05:25 AM
That is absolutely fantastic!! Wow!!

That is just the most ideal way for something like that to go, I hope you are very pleased with and proud of your sons, you have brought up two very fine guys there with a very good sense of what matters and what's important in life (and they even know how to pick good friends!!)

Well done you, I am very pleased for you :hugs:

boardpuppy
08-18-2011, 05:37 AM
I agree, you and your SO did an excellant job in raising your boys. Thanks.
Alice

kristinacd55
08-18-2011, 06:19 AM
Wow Marcia, what a nice story! I came out to my daughters about a month ago, but they don't CD lol :)

BLUE ORCHID
08-18-2011, 06:30 AM
Hi Marcia, That was a wonderful story you are so lucky to have such a great family.
I think you look fantastic.

Orchid

JustWendy
08-18-2011, 06:42 AM
Marcia, your story adds a whole new meaning to the lines, "Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa!" Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.

Wendy

Wendy_Marie
08-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Thats Great news and I am happy for you.

Cynthia Anne
08-18-2011, 10:32 AM
I call that a beautiful story from a beautiful lady! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Alice B
08-18-2011, 11:22 AM
Very warming story. Accepting wife, sons and all are in one piece. Sounds like some good time will continue.

billie earls
08-19-2011, 08:26 AM
You are a very lucky man to have you family accept you that way. It shows that both you and your wife have raise your sons to be accepting and caring.

Annaliese
08-19-2011, 08:55 AM
Thanks for sharing, I teared up some while I was reading this.

Michelle 51
08-19-2011, 10:56 AM
Marcia your a very lucky girl.You pic looks great by the way.

mercterr
08-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Great story. My preteen son knows about me but I am in no hurry for him to see me dressed. I hope that if he has anything come up in his life that is embarrassing or difficult, knowing Dad has his own issues will make it easier for him to come to me for advise or help.

Farrah Rose
08-20-2011, 01:07 AM
that's really cool, Ive always wondered about crossdressing and heredity. Anyways im considering exposing my future kids to the crossdressing community early so they're raise respectful and excepting of all people. Good luck with your last son, im sure things will go great :)

crashd0309
08-21-2011, 03:36 PM
great story. congrats Marcia!!!