PDA

View Full Version : "in the closet"

chrismy
08-18-2011, 09:42 AM
i have been dressing since about 12 years of age, but never in front of anyone. about 2 months ago, i said i wanted to try hairless down there like my wife is. so we took a shower together and she shaved me. a few minutes later my testicles felt like they had been riding on a cheese grater. i couldnt even sleep and i asked her to let me try some nylon panties as that might ease my discomfort. she gave me a pair and i got to sleep. i told her they felt so good i was going to wear them to work the next day. she was going shopping a couple of days later and i asked her to pick some up just for me. she did! they were the microfibre ones, felt great of course but i said the nylon ones felt better. we were carpooling the next day and i suggested stopping on the way home to get some nylon ones. we went shopping together for nylon panties for me! i was beyond thrilled! after sleeping in them for a couple of weeks i said they felt so good i wanted a nylon sleepshirt or pajamas. i bought a set of polyester pajamas, put them on and crawled into bed with her (with my panties on underneath of course). the next night she said they do make satin pajamas for men u know and i just said i like the womens a lot better. exchanged a few emails the next day and she said that she was a bit confused about my recent change of clothes preference. i asked if she felt threatened by it and she said no and she loved how much closer that we seemed to be lately. we were taking a long hot bubble bath together the next night and she asked a lot of questions about did i want to be a women and did i ever think about having a penis inside me. i tried to be as honest as i could but could not yet bring myself to that point of telling her everything. i did say that the thought of having my penis removed was tottaly unnerving to me. we were making love later and i said i wanted to make lesbian love with her sometime. she could curl my hair and do my makeup. a few days later we were shopping and got a set of hair curlers and a curling iron for me. a couple of weeks after that her brother and niece were over and she txted me that she was ready to make my fantasy come true...... she didnt expand upon what she had in mind and i didnt ask for details.... but i couldnt get her brother to leave!! she said, oh well, some other time then..... rats. i purchased a nubra and a very pretty set of matching panties and a padded pushup bra two sizes 2 small for that nite when it comes to wear under my sexy white pajamas. i guess i will see what she says then. i have a wonderful wife of 28 years and a wonderful life that i do not want to mess up just because i have an uncontrollable urge of wanting to be pretty my whole life, so i have been trying to take it very slow with her.

Cynthia Anne
08-18-2011, 10:39 AM
That is a great story! Take it slow and I bet the results will be so rewarding! Hugs!

Autumndawn
08-18-2011, 10:45 AM
I'd say your very fortunate Chrismy! I think it's incredible how this subject has come up between you too, and especially how you've been able to discuss it during intimate times with her. It's also very fortunate that she's bought in to buying femme clothes and items for you as well. Way to go Girl! With all that said, I'd still take things slow and follow her lead on your Lesbian date event. Especially when it sounds like you both are tip-toeing around the actual extent and size of your secret activity. She might already know, or she might have an indication, or she might be somewhat clueless, albeit with the "cat out of the bag" so to speak.
Foremost, I'd advise she is a woman, she loves her man and too much feminine side - especially secret side might backfire.
Of course you know here, and you both seem like you have some good open communication.
Just my thoughts dear, and how I might also approach something like that if I were in your same shoes at this point.
Uhmm BTW, what size do you wear? LOL

UNDERDRESSER
08-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Sounds like you're going to be having "the talk" pretty soon, suggest you read up on the thread "How to tell your SO"

From what you have said so far, she may be more than OK with it.

Alice B
08-18-2011, 11:12 AM
You have a very special wife and are going to have a lot of fun in the future. Sounds like a fortune cookie. But, we will look forward to your further adventures.

Inna
08-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Wow girl, it doesn't feel you are taking it slow at all, but at the same time seems your wife is quite a remarkable woman and confident in the relationship...............so far :)

chrismy
08-19-2011, 12:23 AM
you ladies are right.. hit the brakes.. i may have just exited the pink fog zone.. wait and see how it plays out.. definitely save the recently purchased accessories for possibly another time. if she does the makeup and we do the hair together that would be like the fantasy of my life. why get greedy? .. besides i am scared,, hahaha. soo much to risk ... yet she told me that she had absolutely zero interest in making love to a women but she would participate in my fantasy .... we shall see what evolves. i do so appreciate everyones perspective as i have never had that... a heartfelt thanks to all.