PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Results

donnapink
08-18-2011, 02:53 PM
When I have the opportunity I dress age appropriate with my blonde wig. I am read by people when I interact with them but I never have a problem. This summer I noticed a lot of women my age ( with gray hair) seem to wear their hair short almost boyish. Now my hair is not long but full and over my ears ( also fine and gray)
so I combed my hair into a loose style and tried it out shopping while dressed in fem.
Amazing results! I went to a busy mall ( back to school) and passed. I went by several groups of teenage girls they even held a door for me - not a second look.
I had converstions with sales associates who always addressed me a "MAM" even
when I used a credit card. Wow I can't believe it the results !

Persephone
08-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Awesome, Donna!

The conventional wisdom among women is that as you get older your hairstyle should get shorter, so you are right -- many women of distinguished age wear their hair short.

If it works for you, and it sounds like it does, then go with it and enjoy!

Hugs,
Persephone.

kimdl93
08-18-2011, 04:17 PM
Interesting. do you feel that your blonde wig is to "young". I'm approaching the age where my natural hair is turning rapidly and sometimes wonder if I should just go with a graying wig too.

Cynthia Anne
08-18-2011, 04:21 PM
I too found the 'shorter' hair to be more acceptive ! I had a very 'ma-am' summer thus far with it! Hugs!

donnapink
08-19-2011, 11:56 AM
I definetly do not think my blonde wig is to young. I have had good results and I also have noticed similar hair color on others in my age group. I am happy but I still just don't believe it. I think I look better in the wig.