PDA

View Full Version : We can wear our bras and show it openly in public in guy mode

Dee Baker
08-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Males are encouraged to go to this event wearing a bra or bikini top.

Not sure if I’m going to go but if I do I think I’ll wear one of my A-cup bras (without forms) and the rest in drab, (shorts or jeans and shoes).

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20110818/WIRE/110819673

Or, as the goal here is raising awareness about gender inequality I wonder how it would go over if I went as a guy wearing skirt, girly sandals and bra…

Anyone in the Carolinas going?

Dee

Vickie_CDTV
08-18-2011, 07:58 PM
I am a bit confused... If it is legal to go topless in the first place, why are they protesting?

Cynthia Anne
08-18-2011, 08:03 PM
I've been to many breast cancer awareness benefits and all the guys wore bras outside there shirts! Go for the skirt!:heehee:

CynthiaD
08-18-2011, 08:03 PM
Sounds like fun. Too bad I live so far away.

Dee Baker
08-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Asheville protest organizer Livienne Love says the goal is raising awareness about gender inequality and pushing back against the social stigma that makes women uncomfortable to go topless.

Additionally: Even though its legal in some cities, if someone complains the woman can be arrested.

If I go I will be supporting the women however for me it will be more about being able to wear my bra in public.

sissystephanie
08-19-2011, 01:17 PM
If this was held in Georgia I would probably go and certainly wear a bra. I started wearing a bra when I was 9 years old on a doctors orders! That was 70 years ago, and except for my time in the military I have worn one ever since!! I am a natural 40 B+!!

Karren H
08-19-2011, 01:29 PM
That mean you can go enfemme and have to go in guy mode?

Schatten Lupus
08-19-2011, 01:33 PM
I've heard of such events maybe about a year ago. Is this an annual protest or just something they decide to do when they get enough support?
One thing I have always wondered, is that guys with bigger boobs than most women can walk around with no shirt, or an unbuttoned shirt, but a flat-chested woman must be covered. Somethings will just never make any since. If anything the guy should be covering up what is probably the result of poor diet and exercise, while the woman should be able to show what is primarily a source of nourishment for their infants.

DonnaT
08-19-2011, 02:00 PM
A list of other cities doing the same event: http://gotopless.org/page.php?10

I'd go in D.C., but it is our 36th wedding anniversary, and wouldn't make a good present.

Kaz
08-19-2011, 06:18 PM
Sounds like the late 60s and early 70s... oh, the right to display our private bits in public and challenge the establishment on what is 'private'....? I was there and all my girl friends!

I live in the UK.. in Europe we appear to have been somewhat more liberal about the rights of women to bear their breasts in public. This suprises me... I thought the US was the epitomy of liberalisation? They are in so many other ways..?