PDA

View Full Version : In love with myself and not happy

sara.s
08-18-2011, 08:55 PM
It is really frustrating that I can only see Sara in mirror or in photos. I live so close to her yet so far I can never touch her. It hurts that she is just an illusion, a fake. I am in love with myself and not happy with it. I wish we both were real :daydreaming:

Cynthia Anne
08-18-2011, 09:29 PM
FAKE? I doubt that! When I see your picture I see a very alive beautiful lady! Be real and true to yourself! Be happy! Hugs! See I told you! You feel better already with that smile on your face!:):):):)

sara.s
08-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Hehe. I smiled. :) Ty. Not that I am miserable, just frustrated.

Karren H
08-18-2011, 10:26 PM
Your just as real as you want to be... Imho.. And funny thing about reality... Anyone can change it...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"... Myth Busters.

sissystephanie
08-18-2011, 10:33 PM
Reality is what you make of it!! Sara is not a fake. She is very real because she is YOU!! Yes, you are in different clothes and made up and even wearing a wig. But so what?? Now you ARE Sara, not the male you thought you were!!

You are a very pretty girl, Sara! So smile and be happy that you can look so good!!

Nicole Erin
08-18-2011, 11:19 PM
If you look that good in real life and I would be in love with Sara as well.

Now with being a narcissist, like many of us, it is not bad to date yourself, here is why -

Dinner date means paying for ONE meal, ONE movie ticket.
No need for a condom.
She won't say "no" and she will wear whatever you like.
She won't call to complain about her boring problems.
You already know her family so no probs there.
If you ever break up or divorce, that is nothing more than "purging".

So worry not if you are your own G/F.

docrobbysherry
08-19-2011, 01:10 AM
Here r the pros and cons of that:
The GOOD!:o

The BAD! Sherry's not great company, in fact, HORRIBLY BORING! Except--:o

If you look that good in real life and I would be in love with Sara as well.

Now with being a narcissist, like many of us, it is not bad to date yourself, here is why -

Dinner date means paying for ONE meal, ONE movie ticket.
No need for a condom.
She won't say "no" and she will wear whatever you like.
She won't call to complain about her boring problems.
You already know her family so no probs there.
If you ever break up or divorce, that is nothing more than "purging".

So worry not if you are your own G/F.

You've left off one VERY IMPORTANT thing, Nicole! The fact that all she REALLY wants to do is SHOP!:doh:
And, I CAN'T take her credit card away!:sad:

I'm not sure if Sara is like Sherry, tho. Because Sherry is definitely NOT ME! I make it a point that she not look like me at all and instead, look female in every way possible!:battingeyelashes:

Gaby2
08-19-2011, 03:27 AM
I wish we both were real:daydreaming:
I like that a lot, Sara!
Sometimes I can't believe in my real self, which is where CDing plays a very important and "real" therepeutic role in my life.
:hugs: from Gaby and me to me and Gaby for Sara and you to you and Sara...
:love:Gaby

sterling12
08-19-2011, 12:05 PM
It might be appropriate to read something about Narssicus in Greek Mythology. Course' it's Mythology, but The Ancients thought there might be some Price to Pay for falling in love with your own image.

Now, to address your concerns. Both of you "are real!" Sara is an Intrinsic Part of You, so she must be real. Your dilemma is learning to understand that She's not some abstract. As long as your brain functions, by trying to treat her as something unreal, and not a part of you; it will just make you Crazy. We are back to that Self-Acceptance Mantra. Learn to accept Self, and it will all get better. If your upset because Sara can't come out of that Closet, and is currently just a Mirror Image in The Bedroom.....that can change! Y-O-U controls The Two Halves. Why spend years with all this Angst? Start tomorrow, (better yet, start today) and resolve to start liking All of you!

In a short time, I'll just bet that Sara suddenly blossoms. Won't that be nice?

Peace and Love, Joanie

Loretta
08-19-2011, 04:00 PM
I share your pain, Sara. Every time Loretta is out and about, I wish that she were real, a separate entity from me. She would understand me like no other.
But then there's one thing about that idea that makes me stop wishing she were real:
If Loretta was my GF, I wouldn't be able to dress up anymore! No more pantyhose, no more heels, no more skirts, bras, etc!
That would SUCK!

LeannL
08-19-2011, 05:25 PM
I wish we both were real :daydreaming:

Sara,

You are both real although I use the word "both" loosely. You are one person not two. You may express yourself in two different ways and you might even prefer one expression over the other but you are still one person. Yes you can be frustrated over a number of things including how "you are you" so to speak. You will become less frustrated as you explore yourself and learn more about who you are. We are different that those closer to the ends of the gender spectrum but remember that "she" is also you. Embrace her, enjoy her, and let her do the things she wants to do as best you can and the frustration will decrease enormously.

Hope this makes sense and that it helps.

Leann

sara.s
08-20-2011, 06:53 PM
@Loretta, May be you really would not want to dress up if there were two of you and Loretta were for real.

@Leannl, Even if i go out or if i am dressed in beautiful dresses, i still feel like a guy. Doing anything that Sara would have done is unnatural to me as i am not transgendered.