PDA

View Full Version : Down the rabbit hole...

hhdave
08-18-2011, 09:12 PM
I've been lurking, thinking, and getting more at ease with being a CD. The other day I saw a YouTube clip of a young guy dressing and putting on his makeup. Darn, he was cute! Well that got me thinking even more, and this evening did some shopping. A wig and my first bra :). While I was at Macy's I saw an outfit I liked, but was running short on time. Turns out I nailed the bra size (34B, if anyone wants to know), and I like the wig. Long hair, starts off dark and ends blonde. Finally I can wear my big hoop earrings!

Just at dinner this evening, I had an epiphany. Halloween is in the not-too-distant future :eek:. Hey, I could actually try dressing outside my house! Maybe I'll see about that pant set I saw, maybe try some new makeup, and at least if the neighbors saw me that day then the response might be more like "nice costume!" instead of "WTF??".

Sound crazy?:D

Anna Bee
08-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Crazy? No.

Fun? Yes!

Adriennegrl
08-18-2011, 09:17 PM
Hey, that's the same bra size as me ;) You must be a skinny girl like myself. Are your a natural B cup too?

Cynthia Anne
08-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Doesn't sound crazy at all! Sounds like everyday life to me! Have fun! Hugs!

Debglam
08-18-2011, 09:22 PM
Let the fun begin!

Not crazy at all BTW!

NathalieX66
08-18-2011, 09:26 PM
being crazy beats being insane.

The trick is learn your makeup skills, get some books on cd'ing, and find out where it goes from there. Figure out and decide where you want to go.
After two and a quarter years of being at it, in a real way, I found out there's quite a sizeable world out there, though I live in a large metropolitan area, I have found more than I need.....yeah, did I say that?

Halloween has always been known as the crossdresser's holiday, and for those not used to being out regularly or at all, it's the perfect day. Enjoy it if & while you can. I guarantee no one will hate you. :)

Anyway, best of luck!

sometimes_miss
08-19-2011, 06:55 AM
The other day I saw a YouTube clip of a young guy dressing and putting on his makeup. Darn, he was cute!

This is the one that caught my eye; he does a fantastic job, and winds up absolutely beautiful. Shows you what can be done when you start out young.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RN4W2lA9gE

hhdave
08-20-2011, 10:07 AM
This is the one that caught my eye; he does a fantastic job, and winds up absolutely beautiful. Shows you what can be done when you start out young.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RN4W2lA9gE

Yep, that's the same one I saw. Looking forward to Halloween!

t-girlxsophie
08-20-2011, 01:36 PM
Halloween is an excuse to go Crazy,go for it and have fun

Sophie