PDA

View Full Version : New Orlean Area Services

Teal
08-18-2011, 10:10 PM
Hey Gurls, just looking for some good spots in south Louisiana for crossdressers and t-girls to get transformations and have fun. I'm living there now and would like a good night out for some fun and relaxation. Any tips for shopping and the like would be appreciated...Lafayette, Baton Rouge, Lake Charles to New Orleans.

divamissz
08-19-2011, 09:45 AM
Hey Gurls, just looking for some good spots in south Louisiana for crossdressers and t-girls to get transformations and have fun. I'm living there now and would like a good night out for some fun and relaxation. Any tips for shopping and the like would be appreciated...Lafayette, Baton Rouge, Lake Charles to New Orleans.

You're covering a huge area! I lived in New Orleans before I was exiled to Dallas (for now). If you are looking for a makeover or wigs, Fifi Mahoney's on Royal is great. Marci, the owner is a doll and I used to buy my wigs from there. There's a MAC store in Lakeside Mall in Metairie, and they do makeovers as well. Depending on what you are looking for, there's lots of shopping in New Orleans. The Quarter has really funky little shops, the French Market is fun if you like to haggle, Magazine Street, etc.

New Orleans is a very TG-friendly place. I've been out shopping, dinner, clubs, etc. and never had a problem. I love the place, and can't wait to get back!