PDA

View Full Version : My SO never fails to surprise me.

Stacey Rae
08-19-2011, 03:46 AM
There I lay, all comfy on the couch watching Ghost Whisperer like I do everyday and in she walks. Normally I'd get a little kiss on the head and tell me 'love ya'. But not today. Today she hands me a wraped box and says I think you'll look hot in these. The cutest pair of capris. White, low rise from 7Mankind. Of course I got undressed and redressed. My new capris, black sandals (nails painted purple), white tank top with a net wrap. I came back in the living room and she was all ready to leave. So a nice walk on the bike path and a very memoriable night for both of us. I love her so. Blessed in deed :heehee:

Rianna Humble
08-19-2011, 04:29 AM
She's definitely a keeper. I hope you can come up with an unusual way to show her how much you appreciate her gesture

Noortje
08-19-2011, 06:46 AM
That is one rad lady.

Joanna41
08-19-2011, 07:49 AM
Awesome awesome awesome!

Joanna

Cynthia Anne
08-19-2011, 08:31 AM
Stacey! There's nothing wrong with boasting! When you have sooo much to brag about! And YOU have it going on! Thanks for sharing!:)

daviolin
08-19-2011, 08:41 AM
I am soooooo jealous of you Stacey. My wife will give me stuff sometimes, but then if I wear it in front of her, she gets mad. Go figure. Daviolin

kimdl93
08-19-2011, 08:45 AM
What a great lady! There's nothing more fun than a quiet evening walk, dressed and accompanied by the one you love!

cdatlanier
08-31-2011, 03:28 PM
I've had my wife do that on more than one occasion. She'll go shopping and return with sexy things for both of us. I love surprises !

t-girlxsophie
08-31-2011, 06:32 PM
A lovely story,you are a lucky lady and your not boasting your just sharing your lovely news,I for one apprecite it.I love when my Wife surprises me with gifts I always show her my appreciation.

Sophie

Eryn
08-31-2011, 10:25 PM
...she hands me a wraped box and says I think you'll look hot in these. The cutest pair of capris. White, low rise...black sandals (nails painted purple), white tank top with a net wrap.

Oh, please say you have pictures! :)