PDA

View Full Version : Why a bra?

Jenni127
10-11-2005, 06:16 AM
I'm new here and one of the first postings that I read was "I wore a bra under my shirt". This was intresting to me because even though I do not dress in public (I would never pass), I do feel a need to wear that one article of clothing under my male clothes. A bra is so completly feminine. Perhaps it is a need/desire to have the look and feel of female breast against my chest, even if they were A or B cups, and feel comfortable around someone who accepts me just the way I am. How do the rest of you feel?

Lisa Golightly
10-11-2005, 06:24 AM
I have to wear one, or I bounce. :)

Marsha
10-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Just to know that I have a bra on under my male clothes stregthens the fem inside of me. My problem is that the bra that fits my chest.44, gives me cups that are too big to wear discreatly. Any suggestions?

Lisa Golightly
10-11-2005, 07:30 AM
Just to know that I have a bra on under my male clothes stregthens the fem inside of me. My problem is that the bra that fits my chest.44, gives me cups that are too big to wear discreatly. Any suggestions?

Try a crop top or stretchy t-shirt bra.

Raychel
10-11-2005, 07:31 AM
I don't wear one, but I should at times. If I am not careful I bounce also and it hurts a little. I have been told I run like a girl, That is why.

Monicaa
10-11-2005, 07:42 AM

Marsha, just wear aloose fitting sweater, it works for me! Love Monicaa

Stephanie Kay
10-11-2005, 07:44 AM

Try wearing baggier shirts or sweaters. But if I can't wear a bra (46B) with my breast forms, I just just skip it for the day! I do so love my bust:p !

Missy
10-11-2005, 05:11 PM
I have a 44 " chest and I wear 44 b cup bras and a t shirt under my shirts that I wear to work. no one at work has said any thing about me wearing a bra. if they see it or not. my boobs fill the b cup not by much and finding 44b bra is some what limeted in styles. hope this helps

Missy

knelson
10-11-2005, 05:34 PM
A sports bra works well if you are flat chested or even a trainer. I am a 46B and I can't where one to work because of cleavage. Actually, a wonderful problem to have but not under a golf shirt.

Vivian Best
10-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Seems to be a good size! I also wear a 44b. In fact I've got one on under my drab right now. Feels good to me.

Vivian:thumbup:

Denise01
10-11-2005, 07:31 PM
seems like a common size
I wear a 44 B and can reasonably well fill it without enhancers as I have always been some what large breasted for a male.
In the cool weather, a lot can be hid under a bulky sweater. From now till spring and the warm weather starts, i will wear a bra and slip under my drab clothes most of the time.
It makes me feel so femme, and also when working i love the feel of the bra, just wish i could wear a top, where the straps would show.

Denise

Rachel Morley
10-11-2005, 08:18 PM
I love wearing bras, they are (to me) one of THE most feminine things, and wearing one always makes me feel nice. I wear mostly the stretch micro fiber types that cling to my 36 A chest. I find that I can wear them under almost anything, even thin(ish) t-shirts in the summer as long as they (the t-shirts) aren't too tight fitting or a too pale a color.

As far as disguising that fact that you are wearing a bra, try the seamless microfiber type, and ones that have delicate straps that aren't too thick. Wear them under dark loose clothing and I guarantee no one will notice.

RachelDee
10-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Hmmmmm

I have been looking at bra's - but its confusing. I dont have breasts so i dont know what size would be ok lol. Also when i read about people saying they have wore them under their normal clothes... how? i mean using breast enhancers or something (im missing something arent i). I have been looking into the breast forms (sorry im still quite new so finding out what you can do) but they are quite expensive... hmmm plus i dunno would they feel a bit.. un-natural.

Any less expensive options to get a 'bust'? I'm not after pamela anderson sized just enough to at least make me look slightley female. :o

Rachel Morley
10-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Also when i read about people saying they have wore them under their normal clothes... how? i mean using breast enhancers or something (im missing something arent i).

Hi Robert,

My bras don't have a formed cup to them so they kinda stretch over my pectoral muscle without any loose cup (ness). I only wear bras that have a formed cup to them when I wear my forms. As a guy wearing a bra I don't want too much projection.

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-11-2005, 09:01 PM
Wearing a bra en homme isn't my thing, but it does seems to be symbolically important to those who do.

Robert, to figure out the right bra size use this
information. (http://shapings.com/Merchant/merchant.mv?screen=cstm&category=braclinic_1) The advantage we have over GGs is we can figure out what cup size we'd like to be, which makes fitting easier.

As far as less expensive options, there's the traditional bird seed in a sock, water balloons (just be careful not to break you water....), etc. If your on the smaller side, you might check out the "Natural Bra" (http://www.naturalbra.com/) which in the States is available at the drug store for about $20. It's essentially a shell form intended to help GGs create cleavage. But you can stuff socks under it and still get a smooth exterior. Since it's October, you can use Halloween as an excuse to buy one.

Deanna2
10-12-2005, 01:32 AM
There is nothing like wearing a bra to round off the feeling of dressing up. I wear a front closure A cup and the sensation is sooooo fantastic!!!!!

I sometimes wear a triangle bra under drab (usally a suit jacket to hide the straps) and that too is fantastic.

Phillis
10-12-2005, 05:15 AM
I don't usually wear a bra under my drab a clothing but do wear panties and panyhose everyday uder drab clothing. I have wore a bra once in a while. I make sure that I wear a dark loose fitting shirt over it. I did wear a 38B bra with the cups filled out one day and no one noticed. The only thing that was noticed was my painted toe nails, as there were done in a deep red with metal flake polish on them. The girl that noticed them said they look very nice. It is nice to get compliments from the GG's out there.

SheilaTV
10-12-2005, 07:00 AM
When dressed I always wear bra...it's a feminine symbol.

But never did it in drab mode.

Marsha
10-15-2005, 01:51 PM
I took the suggestion of wearing a jogging bra under my drab clothing and it makes a difference. I wear small B cup inserts, they don't seem to be so obvious and it gives me the feeling of being fem inside and out.

Deana_CD
10-15-2005, 02:20 PM
I don't have the opportunity to wear one often, but I will definitely put on a bra when the opportunity presents itself. The feeling is so very fem, and I am lucky enough to be able to fill out an A cup

jolien
10-15-2005, 03:50 PM
I too sometimes wear the microfiber stretch bras. I am a 38 and really don't even fill out an A as I work out quite regularly. However, I have found the microfiber bras work great and have even found a few underwire bras that don't have much material in the cup area. These work great for keeping down protusion. I have found that the main problem is the strap fastener on the bra straps, especially those that are in the back. A solution for this is to adjust the straps where you want them, then cut off the adjusters and sew the straps. Works great.

ebony
10-16-2005, 04:47 PM

Wear A Sports bra

Julie York
10-16-2005, 05:10 PM
When dressed I always wear bra...it's a feminine symbol.

But never did it in drab mode.

And there you have it. NIcely put Sheila.

Thrills, spills, and dares. And all in one garment.

:D