PDA

View Full Version : I think the universe is trying to tell me something.

patti1569
08-20-2011, 12:39 AM
I’m going through a hard time right now. My wife wants a divorce because of my dressing. She has know for many years, but says now that it is too much for her. So I moved out and got my own place. Of course I began to dress nonstop and was probably moving too fast for my own good and started to feel kindda bad about myself. Now I know that I would never purge my things, but was really considering putting all of my dressing on hold for a while. I was going to stop shaving and only wear boy clothes for the time being. Well, that didn’t last too long. I forgot that I ordered some new dresses, jewelry and shoes about a week ago. It all came in the mail today soooo…well...I’ll just open the box and take a look. Needless to say, I was fully dressed in no time. And you know what. It felt great, better than usual! So I wound up online in a chat site where I notoriously get hit on but sleazy people just looking for one thing. This is something that gets me feeling kindda bad about my dressing and about myself and makes me just want to stop. Well not tonight! I wound up chatting with probably the coolest person that I have ever met. A crossdresser just like me! There was no talk of sex or even any talk about dressing for that matter. We just really clicked and had a lot of fun talking to each other. I have never had that much fun online ever! So as I write this, I’m still dressed in my new things, feel GREAT, and can’t wait to connect again with my new friend. This has defiantly been the best night I have had in awhile! I’m sad that things have ended between my wife and I, but also am excited to explore myself more deeply and am looking forward to more great nights like tonight. Thanks for reading my rant (if you made it this far) I just needed to share my great mood. XX Patti.

docrobbysherry
08-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Congrats on soaring above your bad feelings, Patti! U know what they say, " When a door closes, a window opens"! Happy window!

Persephone
08-20-2011, 02:37 AM
Sherry said it so well that pretty much all I can do is second her post! Remember, there is nothing about crossdressing that should make you feel bad!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Cynthia Anne
08-20-2011, 07:34 AM
As far as the wife leaving about crossdressing after knowing for many years! I say hogwash to that! She's just not being honest! Anyhow, keep your spirits up and enjoy your new life of freedom! Hugs!

patti1569
08-20-2011, 09:07 AM
Thanks everyone! Just a quick follow up. Some times after spending the night dressed, I wake up with my make up still on, clothes thrown about, and I have bad feelings as I start to clean everything up. But not this morning :) I had such a great night last night and those great feelings are lasting through to today! I haven't felt this good in a long time. Here's to more good times (and feelings) to come. XX Patti.

boardpuppy
08-20-2011, 09:21 AM
Good Morning Patti, I'm glad your still in a great frame of mind. For me a little shopping theropy does a world of good and if I find anything that I like......well you know you just feel good all over.
Alice