PDA

View Full Version : Today, a clean slate and and a more open mind to start over as crossdresser.

Rebecca W.
08-20-2011, 07:54 AM
It has been a long time since I have dressed, but the feelings to do so were always present in some form. Today I shaved all of my body hair to start over with a clean slate, smooth too:) I am going to step into this in a more controlled fashion and I will make an appointment for a pedicure this week. I had purged all of my female clothes so I will need to make a shopping list to start over, again.
What was on your shopping list when you started dressing? I am always open for new ideas:o
My whole issue with suppressing my inner feelings was due more to what others think of crossdressing. I understand and I will respect other peoples feelings towards crossdressing, including my family but I cannot suppress the woman inside of me, trust me I have really tried.
Have a great weekend and please respond back to me with any comments.

Jorja
08-20-2011, 10:18 AM
Now repeat after me,
Purging is silly
A waste of time and money
The next time I get the urge to purge
I will purge all my male underwear instead

boardpuppy
08-20-2011, 11:24 AM
I will go farther than Jorja and say Purging is really, really silly. However, back to your question.....1. bras 2. panties 3. shape wear (just discovered them myself) oh what the heck, just everything for 2 or 3 complete outfits.
Alice
PS don't forget a purse and a pair of shoes for each outfit also.

Kaz
08-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Hi Rebecca,

Glad you have seen sense! I am in a similar situation in that few years ago I also decided I couldn't and didn't want to suppress it. I'd purged a couple of times over the years, but haven't now for 6 years or so. What you get depends on the budget and what you want to achieve.

For me, getting some good quality breast forms was a major event and completely changed things for me. Obviously a bra to fit. On lingerie i was obsessed with 'collections' where everything matches and so got a couple of bra, panty, garter belt combos, but now I just mix and match depending on how I feel... so tonight my bra and thong panties don't match exactly but are are both pink. Then it is outfit time... skirts and tops allow mixing and matching, but I've always loved dresses as well. It has taken some time and is on ongoing process to find out what suits me and as I don't try on in the shop. I have made some errors! I like stockings and pantyhose depending on the mood and what I am doing and shoes ara also a big event for me. Wearing heels is just so great a feeling!

The thing that really does it for me now though, and from which there is no turning back once you go there, is a good quality wig and make-up. When I am wigged up and made-up I really transform into the inner woman. Powerful magic indeed!

Rebecca W.
08-20-2011, 03:56 PM
Now repeat after me,
Purging is silly

These are words to live by.
Purging is silly

Thank you,

Rebecca:battingeyelashes:

Rebecca W.
08-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Dear Kaz,

Thank you for the wonderful ideas on dressing. I will follow your advice and I also agree with you that when I find a nice pair of high heels and slip them on my stocking clad legs, it transforms me. I have never dressed up with a wig or used facial makeup except for lip gloss, it sounds like fun!

Rebecca:o

Kaz
08-20-2011, 04:22 PM
Rebecca, it is not so much 'fun' as addictive?

Kaz
08-20-2011, 04:24 PM
Oh.. and yes it is fun too! :daydreaming:

JustWendy
08-20-2011, 04:33 PM
Hi, Rebecca. I'm a little late to the discussion, but I would second a lot of what Kaz said. I think more in terms of the outside image, so I immediately thought start with some skirts and tops which, as Kaz said, you can mix and match to expand your wardrobe. Heels are important. If you can only afford one pair to begin with, make them black. Definitely go for a wig and some makeup, even if it's just the basics - lipstick, mascara, eye shadow. Lingerie is important, but you don't need a lot to get started.

Welcome back, Wendy

Jennifer Soames
08-20-2011, 07:44 PM
Hi Rebecca,

I one day decided to not be ashamed and it has been great since then. So just do what you want whilst respecting other people.

Lingerie is the best palace to start (My avatar says it all). The SA I have met are all very helpful. Take some time to figure out who you are and what type of girl you want to be and then express your self through what you buy and wear is my advice. Remember it will change over time.

As an SA once said to me your lingerie in particular can never be too daring or too sexy. She smiled at me as she said that and I have taken her advice.

lot os luck,

Jenny