PDA

View Full Version : A simple and peaceful pleasure! :)

Anne2345
08-20-2011, 01:57 PM
It's a brilliantly beautiful sunny day! I'm walking barefoot through the soft, lush, green grass of my backyard, admiring the sparkle and deeply feminine color of my toes as they shine in the sunlight (OPI's "The One That Got Away"), breathing in the fragrant, fresh summer time air, and watching the occasional butterfly flutter by. Such a peaceful, tranquil, and simple moment . . . .

I hope you are enjoying the weekend, as well! :)

suzy1
08-20-2011, 04:09 PM
I am also having a quiet weekend Anne. The last one until mid November.
So I am making the most of it too.
It was a lovely day in Hampshire U.K. today so I went for a long walk. Not dressed but still Suzy, the real me if you know what I mean. I just did not worry about the girly walk. So what?

SUZY

TGMarla
08-20-2011, 05:12 PM
I awoke, and did my usual Saturday transformation. Saturdays are the day when I can go full bore, and apply mascara, fingernails, and the whole works. They are my complete transformation day. Today I wore more of an Autumn outfit. The seasons are changing, but it is still rather hot and muggy. But I really wanted to wear my red crochet knit dress today, with taupe hosiery, and my black strappy sandals. It was a little warm, but it was heavenly, nonetheless. Bottom line: I enjoyed it immensely. It was feminine serenity for about six hours, with no unnecessary interruptions. Aaah! I just enjoyed the moments, one at a time, as they passed me by. Total femininity. The scent of my perfume wafted past my nose now and then, and my hair cascaded past the swell of my breasts. My bracelet dangled, and my legs delighted in the delicate enclosure of my hosiery. These moments are the best!

Jorja
08-20-2011, 07:43 PM
A bit muggy here to day and in the upper 80's. I spent the day mucking stalls and cleaning up the barn. Then rebuilt two horse stalls.

Annaliese2010
08-20-2011, 10:56 PM
Your writing was poetic and transportive! Thank you for that Anne - a mini-getaway. Thus is the power of the human imagination - especially the feminine imagination as she is so much more finely attuned to the delicacy of the moment, the fleeting suchness that can never be captured, simply admired, intuited or allowed to envelop you in its myriad detail and beauty. What vivid yet so casually, effectively painted imagery by your words now linger... The simplest moments can last forever. Even those not directly experienced but lived vicariously through another. Mmmmuah! :)

Cynthia Anne
08-20-2011, 11:25 PM
SO SWEET SO SWEet so sweet! The smile I see on your face wipes away all the teers I could of had today! Thank you! Love ya!:):love::hugs:

RichardCD
08-21-2011, 01:30 AM
It's a brilliantly beautiful sunny day! I'm walking barefoot through the soft, lush, green grass of my backyard, admiring the sparkle and deeply feminine color of my toes as they shine in the sunlight (OPI's "The One That Got Away"), breathing in the fragrant, fresh summer time air, and watching the occasional butterfly flutter by. Such a peaceful, tranquil, and simple moment . . . .

I hope you are enjoying the weekend, as well! :)

Never got to do that .. but maybe one day. If i can find a secluded place to be able to enjoy that. Happy for you though!

Sara Jessica
08-21-2011, 10:00 AM
Awww, what a sweet picture you painted Anne!!!

My Saturday was quite special as well. I was out and about on an unseasonably less-hot day in San Diego, bopping around town with my dear friend Kim. I was wearing jeans and a cute new sleeveless top along with these Brighton flip-flop sandals that have a little 1" heel....which of course showed of my pedi, OPI's "Not Like the Movies" which is a deep shade of silver (almost a pewter with a subtle hint of lavender). I had one of my "moments of being" while feeling the warm sunlight bathing my shoulders as we were walking through this outdoor mall, when all in the world felt like it was in it's rightful place. And yet another came when we visited our friend Ashley at Sephora, her warmth gushing as she introduced us to a bunch of her newer staff as her "dear friends Sara & Kim".

So yes Anne, I am enjoying the weekend so far!!! :)

Debglam
08-21-2011, 06:28 PM
A long bike ride with my wife, a nice breakfast, and a lazy afternoon! Can't complain, oh, and a pair of jeans (sorry Karren) and a pair of capris from her!