PDA

View Full Version : what no covergirl add???

Wendy me
10-11-2005, 09:30 AM
ok now i know that eather i am realy thinking like a girl or a am always thinking shopping
here's what happens i get the sale flyers in the news pappers i go to the woman's adds looking and thinking thats cute ...love that ... and plan some shopping .. thats a good thingy .... you can never shop too mutch....
well in sundays papper i did not get my cvs add ... :confused: ok today after tanning cvs is right down the road ... i need hair care things and some outher things so off i go the frist thing i do is pick up a sale flyer thay always have make up on sale and good deals on cover girl things so now i am looking throught the sale flyer and no covergirl adds :eek: so thinking out loud i say were are the covergirl adds here?? did i say that out loud?? oh yes i know i did because i got a answer ... seams i was over heard by a gg shopping ...
she answred me i was thinking the same thing ....i smiled at her she smiled back lol...

Stephanie Kay
10-11-2005, 10:55 AM
Darn good story, Wendy. Thinking out loud again, eh? A definite sign of genius!! TG/GG encounters are sometimes fun and surprising!