PDA

View Full Version : I didn't think being complimented by a straight man would feel so good!

Loretta
08-20-2011, 07:57 PM
I was talking to a (not really that close) friend while en femme.
He said "You look really good!"
I thanked him, and asked what he meant.
He looked me up and down, and said "You're like, an 8/10. You look really good."
I couldn't help but blush!

Pythos
08-20-2011, 08:23 PM
If you are heterosexual though, there is nothing quite like when a GG says something similar, or in a similar vein to you while en fem. It is really awesome.

Jeannie
08-20-2011, 08:28 PM
I love it when my wife says the outfit that I have on is really cut and that she would never have thought of wearing that that way. I just beam.

DeniseNJ
08-20-2011, 08:52 PM
You feel good cause he see's you as all woman . hey maybe you looking so hot might just change his mind on the straight thing!!!:D He did put a full body scan on you...

Maria2004
08-20-2011, 11:49 PM
........asked what he meant.
He looked me up and down, and said "You're like, an 8/10. You look really good."
I couldn't help but blush!

I was wondering what an "8/10" was, this was what I found...Luke 8:10, from the International Standard Version (©2008) So he said, "You have been given knowledge about the secrets of the kingdom of God. But to others they are given in parables, so that 'they might look but not see, and they might listen but not understand."

Cynthia Anne
08-21-2011, 09:57 AM
It's always nice when someone that has no sexual interest in you says you look nice! My kind of people! And according to your avatar I can only agree with him! Hugs!

Melody Moore
08-21-2011, 11:58 AM
It feels great doesnt it? ;)

I had an experience recently when I went to a 'Gentleman's Club' with my lesbian
girlfriends who are are all natal females & who wanted to see the girls there
dancing & stripping. And when we arrived two of my friends went to the bar to
get some drinks and brought back a really nice looking man who paid for our drinks.

But what really shocked me was the fact he hit on me out of all the women
at our table, even girls younger than me. And 'No', he was not gay. I found
this out when I told him I was a lesbian & he said that he is straight. So I
am assuming he thought I was a natal female as well instead of a intersexual
who is in the process of transition as a M-F transsexual. So I also found that
very flattering.

Rachel Morley
08-21-2011, 01:10 PM
If you are heterosexual though, there is nothing quite like when a GG says something similar, or in a similar vein to you while en fem. It is really awesome. Ditto to that! If a GGs says it to me and I can tell she's being sincere, then that really makes my day :)

Loretta
08-21-2011, 02:11 PM
I called him up today, and asked him if he was serious, or just messing around.
He told me, "I meant it. You're pretty cute as a girl."
I didn't think I was passable, let alone cute.
This feels REALLY good!

Sara Jessica
08-21-2011, 03:05 PM
How about when a rather pretty older TS woman looks you up and down and says you are beautiful...

and then goes on to say that she is legally blind without her glasses.

Great. Bubble, meet needle.

(The above is a true story, happened to me last night.)

Melody Moore
08-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Sara, that just sounds like a typical case of sour grapes, don't ever take anything like that to heart.

I had some issues with a trans-woman in my local support group who had been on hormones for over 2 years when I started,
but the difference was I was living fulltime as a female before I went on hormones, whereas she was on hormones for over 18
months before she went fulltime as a female. Others in the group complimented me more than they complimented her when I
joined the group. So then she tried to make me feel as miserable as possible by saying little things to try and bring me down.
But it was a good job I seen what she was trying to do and didn't let her bullcrap affect me. So this appears to be the same
type of situation where jealousy really is a curse :heehee:

Kittyagain
08-21-2011, 03:35 PM
I wished you would have said back, "Count you blessings every morning when you try to see yourself in the mirror do you" Well, anyway, you did the right thing and not slip to her level. That makes you sweet.

Kitty

How about when a rather pretty older TS woman looks you up and down and says you are beautiful...

and then goes on to say that she is legally blind without her glasses.

Great. Bubble, meet needle.

(The above is a true story, happened to me last night.)