PDA

View Full Version : Wife found her bra!

Erika_bagels
08-20-2011, 10:09 PM
The other day, my wife casually asked, "Derek, did you wear my sports bra?" I grinned and blushed. Of course I had, it blends underneath my T-shirt. She smiled, too. "I figured, since it was in the hamper and I hadn't worn it. I put it in your closet for you."
:D SUCCESS :D

Annaliese2010
08-20-2011, 10:19 PM
Excuse me for saying so but...thats So sexy! And awww...how sweet of her n cute of you. :)

jaqueline1
08-20-2011, 10:25 PM
your soooo lucky .

Intertwined
08-20-2011, 10:30 PM
On the opposite end of the spectrum

I came home from work the other day, wife was out running errands, I started chores, did dishes, took out trash and did laundry. When she got home, she saw the bras that she had thrown way in the kitchen trash were gone, and was livid, accusing me of stealing her bras, I told her I took out the trash, and if they were in the kitchen trash, they are in the garbage outside, she didn't believe me and went and dumped out the outside trash, and found her bras right where I said they would be.

Erika_bagels
08-20-2011, 10:35 PM
That's awkward, Inter. Seriously awkward. It's not stealing if it's discarded, and that's unfair of her to act like that :/ I hope the two of you work things out.

Anna, Jaq, thank you! I think so too :)

Cynthia Anne
08-21-2011, 08:26 AM
Erica, that is a cute story! Another door opened! Just don't rush through it too fast! Hugs!

boardpuppy
08-21-2011, 10:30 AM
The SO's bras don't fit me but if they did, I would wear them, I don't want to start a cat fight. Besides size, we have different taste in all our clothes.
Alice

Kittyagain
08-21-2011, 01:13 PM
Panties are our big thing to get interchanged. I sometimes have to plunder through hers for mine and sometimes she plunders through mine for hers. Our bras, well I can store one of mine in one cup of hers. :)

Kitty

Kim_Bitzflick
08-21-2011, 01:15 PM
That's great. I hope it continues well for you.

My wife & I will trade bras since we are the same size, but not all of them fit properly for her. So I have mine, but once in a while I will borrow hers & she will borrow mine....of course this is when I use forms.

Barbra P
08-21-2011, 01:39 PM
Hi Erika

Great story, better ending. My wife and I don’t wear the same bra size, she takes a DD and I a D, but she wouldn’t appreciate my wearing her bras. She isn’t real accepting, but the last three times she has gone to buy new bras she has also purchased one for me too. I actually prefer having my own bras in my drawer and my taste in bras differs from her anyway.

Sounds like you may have an opening to suggest that maybe it is time that you had a few bras of your own so you wouldn’t have to borrow her’s.

pernille d
08-21-2011, 02:14 PM
nice when that happens , my wife only knows about my likeing to lingeri and nylons so i call my self semi in the closset . I dont know how they ended up where they did but the other day my wife gave me some of my underwear and said "these are certainly not mine but i washed them for you "she also found a dress once and played it down in such a way to not to embarrace me .

its sort of accepting but not accepting , but its still nice as the things could have just been thrown away with no questions asked

CynthiaD
08-21-2011, 02:34 PM
That's really cool. My wife wears a 34B and I wear a 44B, so it's never going to happen in my house!

Dawn cd
08-21-2011, 02:48 PM
Just proves the old maxim: If the bra fits, wear it.

Kristy_K
08-21-2011, 03:02 PM
Nice story with a good ending. My wife gave up wearing bras a few years ago. Now she decided to give up me also.

nikkijo
08-21-2011, 03:10 PM
lucky..... i lost many a bra to my ex wife throwing them away... but in the end she gave me 3 34c's that were to small in the cup for her so i guess it ws slight payback....

Eryn
08-21-2011, 03:36 PM
The other day, my wife casually asked, "Derek, did you wear my sports bra?" I grinned and blushed. Of course I had, it blends underneath my T-shirt. She smiled, too. "I figured, since it was in the hamper and I hadn't worn it. I put it in your closet for you."
:D SUCCESS :D

This could be taken in a couple of different ways. On one hand she might be giving you a gift as a token of affection and acceptance. OTOH, she might be saying that once you have worn the item she doesn't want to wear it herself and therefore discarded it to your closet. You know better than I, but make sure that you're not annoying her. Best practice for marital harmony is to ask first!

My wife and I wear the same size and she doesn't mind if I borrow but I've found that I like full coverage styles while she prefers demis. If someone peeks into my décolletage I'd much prefer that they see bra than form!

Kat42
08-21-2011, 11:35 PM
What Eryn said:
"This could be taken in a couple of different ways. On one hand .... OTOH, she might be saying that once you have worn the item she doesn't want to wear it herself..." T'was my exact thought as well.

In your shoes, I'd go buy her a new one (and at least one for myself).

$.02
Kat

Janet Bern
08-22-2011, 10:44 AM
Your a lucky to have a cool wife. I think that because she put it in YOUR closet,she isnt thrilled
about you wearing it and stretching it out of shape. I suggest you buy your own things.
Janet

Kaz
08-22-2011, 10:52 AM
Interesting mix of messages in this thread. My wife went mental when she thought I was wearing her things so I started buying my own. I now have a different problem!

If she is cool with it all you are a very lucky person! If not... it will come round on you in the future and bite you in the bum...

t-girlxsophie
08-22-2011, 12:16 PM
To Turnaround the story.Only a cpl of days ago I was in bed dozing,when my wife came in and took a bra out of my knicker drawer,I said to her "hey!thats mine" she gave me a look,as if to say "And" we both had a chuckle at the situation,we both wear each others Clothes (me more than her of course) and with the permission of each other,If anyones wondering

Sophie