PDA

View Full Version : Emotion!

Gemma Rhodes
10-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Hi Girls.

I have the week off work and am spending the majority of it dressed. Well today I had been dressed en fem since this morning (its 4.40pm here now) and was just going to put some tea on. Anyway as I was walking downstairs I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and had to do a double take. Was this woman looking back at me really me. Anyway all of a sudden I just burst into tears, sobbing my heart out. It took me ages to do my make up and when Id stopped crying I looked like a bloody panda!

Hopefully I will be able to control my emotions on Saturday as it will be a bit embarassing if I start blubbing when Im out on my debut.

Do any of you other girls get so emotional when you see your fem self or is it just me as for the last 10 year I had been living as a "fat male slob"

Gemma xx

Stephanie Kay
10-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Dear Gemma,

The first time I saw myself in the mirror fully dressed to go out in public for the first time, I felt a intense mix of wonder, joy and sadness! My legs got rubbery and I almost fell down! It was a purely emotional experience of self-love, self-acceptance of my feminine nature, and sadness that this is what I always wished I could be! Whew! I felt wave after wave of these feelings!

I still get them now when I find myself doing normal things like this morning: washing clothes, folding laundry, balancing the checkbook, boiling eggs for lunch, preparing for the class I teach, etc. and look down at my bust, or feel my skirt pull at my legs and feel my breasts gently bounce as I go up and down the stairs and remember how I am dressed and feeling so natural. I get overwhelmed with this wonderful emotion of loving what I am doing and being sad that I wasn't born to this feminine life! I call it melancholy!

Amelia Moxon
10-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Gemma, I was just the same when i first dressed up with makeup and all, I looked at myself in a full length mirror and my eyes welled up with tears. the planning time and effort came together I felt great. Oh btw water proof mascara works a treat.

Hugs
Michelle xxx

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-11-2005, 02:51 PM
The first time I had a professional make-over was very emotional.

Gemma Rhodes
10-11-2005, 03:13 PM
The first time I had a professional make-over was very emotional.

Hi Darla,

Yes, I too got slightly emotional when I first saw myself after a pro makeover but today was all my own work. I had dressed fem first thing in the morning and was feeling really happy but when I caught a glimpse of this woman in the mirror it all came gushing out. I think its something to do with the realisation that I am getting there a lot quicker than I ever thought possible and when I make my debut on Saturday it is gonna make all the hard work of the last few months all worthwhile. :)

Gemma xx

Stephanie Kay
10-11-2005, 03:41 PM
...I think its something to do with the realisation that I am getting there a lot quicker than I ever thought possible and when I make my debut on Saturday it is gonna make all the hard work of the last few months all worthwhile. :)

Gemma xx

Enjoy every darn minute of it, Gemma!! Yee-ha! Make sure you have a picture taken and let us all "oooh!" and "ahhh!" your coming out radiance!!:)

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-11-2005, 03:54 PM
I think its something to do with the realisation that I am getting there a lot quicker than I ever thought possible and when I make my debut on Saturday it is gonna make all the hard work of the last few months all worthwhile.

Great! :^5: Don't forget the waterproof mascara... :bw:

Wendy me
10-11-2005, 04:58 PM
the frist time doing make up as "he" fadded away .... my heart was pounding like crazey...there is still that rush in putting together a new look .....

ts_marykay_girl
10-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Most of us who CD now, eventually want to become "full" women later. So when I first saw myself in the mirror, I was over joyed and happy at the ultimate possiblities. What saddened and brought tears to my eyes is at the end of the day when I had to take my clothes and makeup off so that I can get ready for work the next day.

Anna

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Most of us who CD now, eventually want to become "full" women later.

Actually, the number of CDs who realize they're TS and want to transition is pretty small. The vast majority of us are happy to be part-time girls.

Not to say there's anything wrong about the path you've taken, Mary Kay, it's just that I don't want SOs who might be new to the site to become alarmed.

Jonien
10-12-2005, 04:35 AM
Actually, the number of CDs who realize they're TS and want to transition is pretty small. The vast majority of us are happy to be part-time girls.

Not to say there's anything wrong about the path you've taken, Mary Kay, it's just that I don't want SOs who might be new to the site to become alarmed.

how true Darla
just felt that your post needs repeating

BeckyCath
10-12-2005, 04:51 PM
Most of us who CD now, eventually want to become "full" women later. So when I first saw myself in the mirror, I was over joyed and happy at the ultimate possiblities. What saddened and brought tears to my eyes is at the end of the day when I had to take my clothes and makeup off so that I can get ready for work the next day.

Anna

You are joking right? So now every CD or TV in the world is going to want to transition?

Think it's time for me to say goodbye... This is just too wierd...

Rebecca

SheilaTV
10-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Hi Girls.

I just burst into tears, sobbing my heart out. It took me ages to do my make up and when Id stopped crying I looked like a bloody panda!

Hopefully I will be able to control my emotions on Saturday as it will be a bit embarassing if I start blubbing when Im out on my debut.

Do any of you other girls get so emotional when you see your fem self or is it just me as for the last 10 year I had been living as a "fat male slob"

Gemma xx

Yes Gemma...same happen to me from time to time.

But Gemma...why control your emotions? Let them flow and you will feel better.

Hugs!

Sheila

Lauren_T
10-12-2005, 05:34 PM
Most of us who CD now, eventually want to become "full" women later.
...Ah, Anna, I don't want to appear critical, but how about simply saying some of us want to _________, or many of us believe _________. When stated that way, it's almost always true - but when you substitute 'most' for 'some,' - even if you happen to be correct - you're making an assertion based on the assumption that the majority automatically shares your personal take on the issue... It can sometimes give offence, which in turn can lead to unnecessary conflict.

As you spend more time here, I suggest it will become quite apparent that we each approach CDing in our own particular way; we have a wide variety of motivations, beliefs and goals regarding the activity we happen to have in common... and in fact it would appear that many (but I can't say most :) ) are here for exactly that reason!

You are joking right? So now every CD or TV in the world is going to want to transition?

Think it's time for me to say goodbye... This is just too wierd...

RebeccaIt's OK, Rebecca...:rose: :cp: :rose: I mean, CDs are no less (or more) prone to projecting than anyone else...