PDA

View Full Version : Feminine Dreams?

Stephanie Kay
10-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Do any of you experience feminine-type dreams when you sleep? I mean ones where you are obviously a CD or GG or other mystical-type ones that can be interpreted as transgender-related? Do you have more of these dreams if you where feminine sleepwear (nighties, sexy PJs, etc.)?

Sally2
10-11-2005, 11:51 AM
Do any of you experience feminine-type dreams when you sleep? I mean ones where you are obviously a CD or GG or other mystical-type ones that can be interpreted as transgender-related? Do you have more of these dreams if you where feminine sleepwear (nighties, sexy PJs, etc.)?

I've had dreams where I was either fully dressed or partial dressed but as a CD. In some instances I was on the verge of being exposed to either family, friends or in some cases complete strangers. What triggered the dreams I cannot say. Did I spend a lot of time on the internet reading TG fiction or did a TV (no pun intended) show have some influence? As I sleep in the buff feminine garments played no part in the dreams. Sally2

KatieZ
10-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Yes!! All the time.

I am out somewhere just around a town and nothing bad happens. I'm just out. Sometime (most of the time) the town is kinda strange and I always seem to be in alley ways or dark streets or passing through resturants. I interact with other people there but it seems to be a place where no one gives a second thought as to how I'm dressed.
This has been going on for years. Can't say if it has anything to do with if I'm dressed or not cuz I always wear a nighty to bed.
Think it is all more like wishfull thinking.

JoAnnDallas
10-11-2005, 01:08 PM
I have had some werid female dreams like waking up and finding out that I am really a female and all of this was a dream.

OR

Dreamed that I went to a fancy party all decked out and was the queen of the ball.

PinkDressLover
10-11-2005, 01:16 PM
While I can't say I have them all the time, I do have them fairly frequently, but usually not when I'm wearing my pjs or nighties. It's usually the nights where I am just so tired when I get home I just go in and fall asleep in my jeans.

eleventhdr
10-11-2005, 04:00 PM
i have had those dreams like that recently. But unfortuatly upon awaking i still find i am male. Oh well. If and when one of us finally does discover how to awake and to have become female at long last then please do let us know so we can tap into that hmmm! sure would be of great comfort ot know one of us had achived this. I have a waking dream kind of like this where i am seeing little girls and have even experirened talking with them about it but have as of yet not been able to tap into getting them to change me to female yet. But i am working on it sometimes it really does hurt because i just want to in those circumstaces to join them and become female. Oh well. it is a lovely feeling none the less. we do need to find the way to transform like this or swap bodies with a female that is a key as well. I do think it is entirely possible to do just this indeed. Suzy!.

Jennifer5400
10-11-2005, 04:13 PM
I remmeber definitely having one a while ago but the details are long gone.

I remember getting out of a car and looking down and seeing nylons and pretty high heels.

Must have been a date or something.

Jenn

jamie_44
10-11-2005, 05:57 PM
Yes, I have those dreams too but sometimes in the dreams I am being seen as a woman for the first time by other family members and friends??

knelson
10-11-2005, 06:19 PM
yes I have them often. As far as being in a nighty when I have them, I'm sure I have but not that often.

Khriss
10-11-2005, 06:27 PM
too many...some pleasant ,some not!? - a conflict there perhaps.. but the pleasant ones are worth attempts to remember.. buying shoes -boots enfemme !? I luv those ... they always fit !! and I look great in them!! hehe (still dreamin" !?) hmmm xx"K"

Mary Jane
10-11-2005, 07:10 PM
I have had dreams a few times of just being dressed and the friends I was with seemed to know I was a CD. I enjoyed the fact that I was out and about and was enjoying everything so much. It had nothing to do with sleepwear since I do not go to bed en femme.

girlintouch
10-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Yes I do, all the time. they go from a G rating to XXX rating. In high school they made me see a cousiler and we talked about this, I had dreams were I was a woman or girl for as long as I can remember.

Rachel Morley
10-11-2005, 08:41 PM
Do any of you experience feminine-type dreams when you sleep?
I sure do....fairly often too. Sometimes I'm an obvious guy in girl's clothes, (no wig or make up) but here's the thing when I'm dressed like that, no one in the dream seems to notice. Then there are other times I'm dressed fully en femme.

Do you have more of these dreams if you where feminine sleepwear (nighties, sexy PJs, etc.)?
Unfortunately not. I wish I did because when I do dream of being a woman, I always wake up feeling good afterwards, so if I did dream more feminine dreams simply by wearing a nightie it would be a great way to control my karma.

Raychel
10-12-2005, 07:14 AM
I sure have had them in the past. From being at work in only a bodybriefer and hiding so I don't get caught. Or getting caught by family, but my favorite was when I ended up in the backroom of a womens store and the store assistant said that I could try on anything that I wanted. But unfortunatly I have not had any of the recently :(

SheilaTV
10-12-2005, 07:36 AM

Oh yes!!!!...and very frequently both in male and female nightwear.

I wish I could record my dreams in videotape to remember it in every detail.

They are usually wonderful.

MandyTS
10-12-2005, 08:07 AM
I used to dream alot when I was younger, but that was in my "fanitizing stage". Those dreams are what really showed me that I am a TS not a CD. I would dream of someone misteriously "removing" my male parts and forcing them to make me a women, or getting kidnapped and being made into a female. There are so many along those lines... I really wish one of them would have come true...

Lately they have been more adult in nature when they come, being the woman with a man, you can imagine. That is actually one of the few things that get me aroused anymore...

Lawren
10-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Yes, I do have dreams about being dressed. Like Sally, mine usually pertain to being caught by family and/or friends. Sadly, most of my dreams have the same stress factor as real life. I am always desperately trying not to get caught and the dream takes on a nightmarish quality because I cannot prevent it. I have had a few wherein everything is pleasant, peaceful, and wonderfull but they are less frequent than the others

Stephanie Kay
10-12-2005, 05:37 PM
I have had some werid female dreams like waking up and finding out that I am really a female and all of this was a dream.

Dear Joann.

Wow! Way cool!:D

Billie Jean
10-12-2005, 07:34 PM
Sorry I haven't posted anything for a few days, I have had heath problems. Yes I had a dream last night where I looked a lot like this really cute girl I work with. I was out in puplic dressed like her and no one seemed to care or notice. I wish my hair really looked that great. Billie Jean

Helen MC
10-13-2005, 03:58 AM
Although I am a male who gets a sexual buzz from Crossdressing as I have done since the age of 12, I have not ever wanted to have gender reassignment surgery and become a woman. However I have often had very physically realistic dreams of being a girl or a woman with breasts, a vagina, etc, have dreamt I was having a period and even had one where I was heavily pregnant and was in the Maternity ward although I woke up before I started to give birth.

Interesting. Perhaps I was a woman in a previous life?

Shaylynn
10-13-2005, 04:43 AM
yes I have dreams like that all the time. In my dreams I'm a high priced ts hooker, very ****ty looking. I also have dreams where I wake up and find that I have been turned into a real woman. I even day dream about being a woman.

RachelDenise
10-13-2005, 04:51 AM
My dreams have covered the spectrum from forced fem to full womanhood. It doesn't matter what I'm wearing to bed. I just wish I could remember them all!!

Stephanie Kay
10-13-2005, 06:27 AM
Interesting. Perhaps I was a woman in a previous life?

Ah, yes. I have had that thought too. I think that if I have not already been a woman in a previous life then for sure I am going to be one in a future life. Karma, yeah!!:D

MarinaTwelve200
10-13-2005, 07:07 AM
Id be happy with feminEIGHT dreams. I can't ever seem to have a fem N 9 type dream, where I Am a woman, no matter how hard I try---it would be fun---even dressing up for bed gives me strange dreams, but not the ones I seek---the closest I come is the even then rare dream where I am only dressed in fem clothing. I can do just as well in RL.