PDA

View Full Version : Please,Need some advice!

Sakura Kinomoto
10-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Hi girls how are ya?Well I need some advice as to what else to find....I mean,I had crossdressed before,but I havent defined what kind of style I want in my clothes.It is kind of hard to go shopping and decide what to buy,
and in some stores,women s clothes are expensive.

I like to wear dresses,panties,even bra,I also love lingirie,but as to what else to wear I am clueless.

I also enjoy lg dresses,but beyond that,I am not sure what kind of women s clothes could fit with my age/personality.

So,what else is out there?What sort of clothes could fit me well??

I also like skirts,and blouses,but I am not sure where to start.

Hey,I even want to wear a bra under my shirt...

I am 29 years old,so what kind of clothes do you think would look good with me,besides dresses and lingirie?

Also I really love japanese female clothes....specially the dresses and
school uniforms.

Any advice would help a lot.

:confused: :confused:

Wendy me
10-11-2005, 12:21 PM
try looking here.....http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10681

DonnaT
10-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Sakura,

It's impossible to give the advice you are seeking, because we do not know what you look like.

Additionally, everyone has their own personal tastes, and what I may like, you'd probably hate.

Also, dressing, if going out in public, depends on where you live and how the real women dress. In such cases it's best to try and fit in and dress in the style at hand.

In your own home, however, dress to please yourself.

KatieZ
10-11-2005, 01:22 PM
Go out to the stores and resturants and watch what other girls your age are wearing. When you see something you like start looking for those items in stores. If you are feeling brave strike up a conversation and ask. Who knows, if nothing else you might even get a date.

Oh and don't forget the accesories, purse, jewelry, watch, makeup and perfume, a scarf perhaps (helps hide that adams apple) and of course shoes.

Hugs

knelson
10-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Everything KatieZ said is 100% "balls dead on accurate." The best way to define your own style is to watch women and see what they are wearing and see what inspires you.

I also have to say I agree with the accesories as well. I personally have a handbag fetish that rivalled my ex-wife's.

Goodluck
Karen

Sakura Kinomoto
10-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Thanks a lot girls,I knew I could count with you.I must say it is hard to get rid of your "male side" in public, even wearing regular guy clothes.

Most of the things I llie are lingirie,dresses,night gowns,skirts and even blouses...and as to items like purses,well I think I will have a look at what type of purses girls of my age use...

Thanks you are so sweet!And,if you were wondering,yeah I dress up at home!:D :D

Edit:You have no idea how I hate to dress as a boy!

NikkiT
10-12-2005, 09:09 AM
Also I really love japanese female clothes....specially the dresses and school uniforms.

If you're into this style, maybe try getting an outfit from Ebay. There are many cosplayers on there that offer their custom costume making services; they'll be able to tailor a school uniform to your exact measurements!

Here's an example: http://stores.ebay.com/TSSY2005