PDA

View Full Version : Every Surprised at what you found??

LeotardMan
08-21-2011, 07:20 PM
Hi Ladies,

I know a lot of us started CD when we were younger and in our early days we would go through and try on various family members clothes. Anyway, were you ever surprised at what you found? Did you ever some across outfits that you would never suspected they would have on?

I know with me in my early days I would dress in my mom's workout clothes. I remember one day going through her stuff and I found another draw that had more workout clothes and it was labeled “gym clothes” Now for years I knew when I was at school she would go to the gym and workout but I always thought it was the same outfits she wore at home. However, it was the very opposite! 25 different thong and low cut leotards not to mention thong briefs and skimpy sports bras. I was surprised because she ALWAYS dressed conservative at home. It was kind of nice to see another / wild side of her.

Geoff

Sarah Doepner
08-21-2011, 07:34 PM
I was never surprised at what I found in those early excursions into other closets and drawers, but I have to admit I was pretty darn puzzled at some of what I found. I wasn't sure how it would be worn, or if so, how it could be properly fastened. It did challenge my logic at times as much as it excited me.

DanaM64
08-21-2011, 07:49 PM
Sorta kinda like... My younger sister had some stuff that made my head spin, but enjoyed it as well! :)
The one thing that baffled me was a bag with a dozen pair of stockings I found in the drop ceiling of my bedroom. It was located in the basement, and was my older sister's room originally. Well needless to say she actually belongs in the F2M area of this site so they did not belong to her...
My only logical explanation is my dad was/is a CD, naturally one will never know, though it would be interesting if he was if the genetics possilby were passed on in that manner?

Maria 60
08-21-2011, 07:54 PM
That's funny you brought that up, i seen a old friend last week and reminded me that when we were about nine we lived on the same street. Once we were playing in his room and he had to meet his sister at the bus stop, he went to pick up his sister and i waited in his room, When he went i used the washroom on the way back to his room i passed his parents room and remembered seeing his mom always dressed in skirts and pantyhose. I went in there room and opened up drawers with beautiful panties and lots of pantyhose and stockings, i then opened up one drawer and found a maids outfit and nurse's outfit, leather gloves and boots and at that age i thought nothing of it and remember even asking him if his mom was ever a nurse. I wonder if he found it strange that while he was talking i was thinking about that time, and even asked him how his mom was doing. I mean his kinky mom.

Karren H
08-21-2011, 08:05 PM
I was always surprised.... That my Mother had pink baby doll nightie... And frilly pink panties and I didn't!!

Tess
08-21-2011, 08:28 PM
It was a looong time ago, but in my mother's dresser were some skimpy sheer panties and sheer baby dolls. Back in those days the material wasn't very comfortable either. I decided then, and still believe, that my horn dog father bought them for her.

UNDERDRESSER
08-21-2011, 09:05 PM
That's funny you brought that up, i seen a old friend last week and reminded me that when we were about nine we lived on the same street. Once we were playing in his room and he had to meet his sister at the bus stop, he went to pick up his sister and i waited in his room, When he went i used the washroom on the way back to his room i passed his parents room and remembered seeing his mom always dressed in skirts and pantyhose. I went in there room and opened up drawers with beautiful panties and lots of pantyhose and stockings, i then opened up one drawer and found a maids outfit and nurse's outfit, leather gloves and boots and at that age i thought nothing of it and remember even asking him if his mom was ever a nurse. I wonder if he found it strange that while he was talking i was thinking about that time, and even asked him how his mom was doing. I mean his kinky mom.I have to wonder, were they his mother's size, or his father's?

Maria 60
08-22-2011, 04:33 AM
I have to wonder, were they his mother's size, or his father's?

Wow, never thought of that, maybe next time i see him ill ask how his fathers doing.

sue1965
08-22-2011, 07:01 AM
I remember going through my sister's clothes and was delightfully surprised at some of the lingerie she had. Lace night gowns and teddy's. OH, I was so happy they fit :)
My other surprise was receiving the clothes from my ex wife's Aunt. I think my ex was more surprised though. In two of these boxes were VS panties, thong's, Garter's and nighties. Her aunt at the time was in her late forties and very conservative to the point my ex would never expected her to where that style clothing.

Joanna41
08-22-2011, 07:33 AM
Lol...well I was never surprised. However if my parents went through my drawers today they would probably fall over.

Joanna

KandisTX
08-22-2011, 08:01 AM
I don't recall ever being surprised by what I found. I looked at my excursions into my mother and sister's dressers as sort of a treasure hunt. Anytime I found something new, I figured out how it was to be worn and HAD to try the items on. I think the most "surprising" item I ever found was the bustier with garters in my sister's drawer, she was the same age as me (adoptive sister), and I seriously doubt that "mom" (adoptive) bought it for her. I used to love my excursions into the forbidden dressers. :)

Jennifer in CO
08-22-2011, 08:14 AM
Thinking about it now...I only tried on my Mom's bathing suits a few times as my Sister was almost the same size as me and much more stylish in clothes so I was in her closet / drawers constantly. Now that I think about it - I was surprised at how well they (Mom's swimsuits) fit me - and my mother and I are no where near the same size....and I never saw her wear the ones I tried on...hmm....
And yes, as we did have a pool in the backyard I did wear them swimming on more than one occasion. Usually just the bottoms but sometimes the tops as well. No I don't remember ever getting a tan/burn lines so I must of not worn them (tops) long.

Gee...you would a thunk she knew about me..... :p

christina s
08-22-2011, 08:29 AM
My mom had a pink nightie that i would always wear when she wasn't home.

LoriAnn_CD
08-22-2011, 10:53 AM
Maybe not surprised as confused. I remember my mother telling my sister she had borrowed a bra for a backless or low cut prom dress for my sister to use. When I found it it had extra straps that I had no idea what to do with???
Love to all
LoriAnn

t-girlxsophie
08-22-2011, 12:07 PM
My Mothers long black silk Negligee and matching robe,well it was totally out of character with my perception of her,hanging up in her closet next to her Quilted housecoat and flannelette nighties.

Sophie