PDA

View Full Version : How you divised time Between personnality?

Becca25
08-22-2011, 06:03 AM
Hi all!
Im wondering how did you split your Cd and Normal times? and if you clothing everyday or when you have time?

For me im doing my body caring everyday but can full cloth only during week-end cause im to busy all week with work and home caring... iv keep my better moment for Becca ;p

I might use becca to do my house thing, pretty good at cooking when in Becca mode hihi.. well how about yu all??

Karren H
08-22-2011, 06:41 AM
Work.... Family... Playing ice hockey a couple times a week... Working ion the house... I barely have time left over in the day to sleep.... :(

suchacutie
08-22-2011, 09:36 AM
Ah, the bain of the bigendered male! Time! It's all about planning and, like Karren, fitting Tina in with everything else that's important in life. I will say that there have been exceptions where Tina is just better at something than my male self. I sometimes bring work home that is just incredibly detailed and requires complete concentration over a period of time. Tina is just great at that so I have often transformed in the evening when I had a long night of work ahead of me. I know that sounds a bit crazy, but Tina is just so very good at that kind of thing!

:)

Sarah Doepner
08-22-2011, 10:48 AM
As for how I structure my time to dress, I take it as it comes. Sometimes there's more and most times there is less. Occasionally there are weeks when there is no time for crossdressing and I just have to accept that. Being flexible and being willing to dress somewhat less than completely helps sometimes. I love to do my nails and throw on a bit of perfume, but if I know time is limited, I'll forego those pleasures. I do try to plan on having a block of time for monthly support group meetings and a couple of special activities during the year, like Halloween and DLV week.

Persephone
08-22-2011, 04:00 PM
I'm a shapeshifter and lead two very completely full lives so I may very well go back and forth during any given day.

Here are a couple of recent days as an example:

Friday --

Morning walk/run en femme -- shorts and a tank top, bra and forms, hair in a high pony tail through the loop in my cap, lipstick (about 1-1/2 hours).

Remove towbar from Jeep in dirty semi-androgenous work clothes -- no bra nor forms (~15 minutes).

Shower and more femme for manicure and aesthetician appointments -- capris and sleeveless top over bra and forms, full makeup & jewelry, shoulder length hair loose and styled, open toed heeled sandals (around 3 hours).

Back home to go out to lunch with family. My son, visiting from out of town, picked one of his favorite restaurants, and it was one where I'm well known in drab -- makeup & jewelry off, hair in low ponytail, beige pants and a polo shirt (~1-1/2 hours). At lunch he said "why didn't you tell me you were going to have to change back later? I would have picked a different restaurant."

Back to full femme for his eye glasses exam since I'm known as femme in that medical facility -- makeup, jewelry, and everything. Had a good time chatting with everyone in the office and catching up on all of their activities (~1-1/2 hours).

Home and very quickly back to drab for an immediate evening event.

Saturday --

Up in the morning and out with my spouse to the women's gym for exercise -- shorts, t-shirt, workout shoes, full makeup, hair loose and styled. Everything has to be perfect and passable. About 12~14 women there this morning and we're all working out together and chatting with one another.

Back home, most of the day spent doing housework -- generic work clothes, women's "mommy jeans" and t-shirt.

Evening out en drab with my spouse, dinner and movies -- guy pants and polo shirt.

Sunday --

Lunch en femme with the girls, three women friends, my spouse, and my son. Lots of girl talk interspersed with son's comments as we all caught up with each other -- women's grey dress pants, purple top, 3" dress pumps, full makeup and jewelry, hair loose and styled.

Off to a local playhouse for a matinee with that group and some more women from our women's social group -- same attire. Chatting with people, afterwards as I complimented one of the cast members she said she loved the little fancy hairclip I had on. That felt really good! It had already gotten several compliments from members of our group -- I'll definitely wear that one again!

Super rush home and my fastest change ever (~10 minutes) as we were almost late for a dinner event with friends who currently only know me en drab.

After dinner my son went off to an event of his and my spouse and I (en drab) went off to catch a late movie.

Monday --

So far all morning in pajamas working on some household organizing and reading this forum. This afternoon we plan to hit the gym again so I'll be back to full femme exercise mode.

Hugs,
Persephone.

VioletJourney
08-22-2011, 05:00 PM
I don't have separate "personalities", I'm always the same person. I do girly stuff when I feel like doing girly stuff.

Samantha43
08-22-2011, 05:23 PM
I live a very busy life but I do plan "Samantha" time into my schedule. It may only be a day a month or a whole week of vacation. It gives me something to look forward to and plan for.

docrobbysherry
08-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Sherry eats up a LOT of my time! Mostly, online!

Dressing only every other weekend, takes up very little time! A satisfying session as Sherry, like I had yesterday, will EASILY hold me for 2 weeks!

NathalieX66
08-22-2011, 09:37 PM
There is no personality change between my guy self and girl self.....other than how I walk in heels and carry my handbag. I'm really not a fan of being a gorilla walking in heels.

Sure, I dress at home after my 9-to-5 job, and my jog. Male clothes are boring.

I spend too much time coordinating outfits & accessories for my public outings when I go out in public.......I gain girl points here, no? :cool:

BLUE ORCHID
08-23-2011, 08:17 AM
Hi Becca, Being retired now makes it a lot easier .

Orchid

SuzanneBender
08-23-2011, 10:41 AM
I don't have separate "personalities", I'm always the same person. I do girly stuff when I feel like doing girly stuff. Great philosophy Violet.

Family, career, faith, staying fit they all take a lot of time and dressing up doesn't take priority in my life over any of them. Why? Violet hits it I can be butched out with three days of beard growth and get my nails done and I can enjoy it because I am always the same person.