PDA

View Full Version : Boyfriend dressed with me for the first time!

sara_s26
08-22-2011, 12:37 PM
So maybe a few of you remember a post I did a few weeks ago about how my boyfriend of just over a year had just told me that he crossdressed. It wasn't something I was expecting but I really was hoping that he would share it with me, even though he was really struggling with embarrassment and shame. He was dead set on not having me involved in it AT ALL. Well, we've went to a couple counseling sessions now and with some encouragement from the psychologist and myself..he dressed with me last night! At first he was hiding from me, not wanting me to see him..but with some gentle convincing he relaxed some and we had a great time. Its a huge break through for us as a couple and I am really excited about our progress. I want to share this with him and have it be a part of our life that we can enjoy and not be something he is ashamed of anymore. Just had to share with you guys since you were all so supportive the last time I posted.

Joanna41
08-22-2011, 12:45 PM
Wow...congratulations! That is a big step to overcome for you both. I'm very happy to hear how supportive you are of him. My fiance and I have incorporated Joanna into our lives quite nicely. That's great that you were both willing to seek some outside help. Maybe some time soon yall can share a picture with us! Again congratulations...

Joanna

Kim_Bitzflick
08-22-2011, 12:46 PM
WOW that is great. I think this means that you two can have a solid and understanding relationship.

Having a GF like you is a dream come true for a lot of members here.

BRANDYJ
08-22-2011, 12:49 PM
That's fantastic Sara! I sure hope he realizes just hiow special you are. I wish you bot a long happy life together. Having no big secrets and sharing something as private as this is, is a good start.

Wendy_Marie
08-22-2011, 01:41 PM
Now thats the kind of peer pressure I could really get into.....GG says...Get in here and get your panties on....I say...Yes Maam right away....Just teasing. I think it is great that you are showing him so much support and encouragement...I wish there were more those like you in the world...it would be a better place to live.

carhill2mn
08-22-2011, 02:07 PM
You are a very special person! Your BF is SO lucky to have you!

Rianna Humble
08-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Hi Sara, I'm so pleased for you that your boyfriend has overcome his embarassment and been able to share this with you. This should allow you both a lot more freedom to explore your relationship and I know that you had been concerned about him feeling too ashamed to share it with you.

You are definitely a very special person! :bighug:

kimdl93
08-22-2011, 02:59 PM
That is remarkable news. First, I applaud you for getting him into counseling so that he could have professional support as the two of you learn todeal with this. And second, I applaud him for letting go of his fears and stepping out to share himself with you. It took great courage. Please tell him how much many of us admire him for taking this step.

And now, I hope you'll both take the time and opportunities to fully enjoy this truly special part of your relationship.

Cynthia Anne
08-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Thank you for sharing your lovely story!

ReineD
08-22-2011, 03:32 PM
That's great, Sarah, I'm so happy to read this. Yay!! :) :hugs:

Jeannie
08-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Many times I have seen advice give to the Cross-dresser about how to bring their wives/SOs into the the CD environment. It is said that a slow and careful process should be followed and let the wife/SO drive the process. To me it sounds like this is almost the same thing but in reverse. If he is still shy about coming out to you fully dressed then maybe you should follow the slow careful approach. Your acceptance and attitude is very important and I must say that you are to be highly commended for helping him with this process. You are doing the right thing by helping.

Alice B
08-22-2011, 05:01 PM
Wow! Do you have a sister. You are a wonderful and caring person that accepts your SO and wants to not be just a part of it, but help. He is a very lucky person.

Eryn
08-22-2011, 05:30 PM
Sara, that's great news! It was probably rather stressful for you both even though you had fun. The next time it will be easier and so on...

Jenniferathome
08-22-2011, 05:48 PM
HE is a very, very, lucky man.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
08-22-2011, 06:30 PM
Sarah, you are truly a beautiful person. I admire you for your patience and help with your bf and particularly for your bf being able to share a secret part of himself. I hope you both have a truly loving and beautiful relationship together. It makes me smile so broadly that my ears must be standing out. Take care.

sara_s26
08-22-2011, 06:35 PM
Thanks everybody. The way I see it..I get the best of both worlds. The manly man I love and a softer female side too from time to time. Its a win-win for me. A few times while he was dressed he said that he couldnt believe that I was into it. Ha! Of coarse I am..HELLO..I love you and he looked good to me! I asked him hours later how he felt about it and he said it felt weird but went WAY better than he thought. He said it was a big deal for him to dress in front of me and that nobody has ever made him feel like I do. Baby steps..I'm willing to take it slow. He's worth it.

And alas..I have no sisters..just a little brother..who's married.

LolaDD
08-22-2011, 07:14 PM
Sara you both are so lucky. I am lucky as well. I have only been dressing for a short time now but my wonderful wife is very accepting and at time encouraging. We are planning on going shopping for clothes this weekend though I won't be dressed. Not at that point yet. I am looking forward to her helping me pick out things and us going to the dressing room and trying them on with her. She also said she will help me with my makeup. That area still requires some work. We also are planning a weekend to New Orleans in a month or two where and we are going to go out for the night as girls together.

When I dress it just makes me feel so relaxed and totally different. Just to let you know my wife has 5 sisters. LOL.

Misti
08-22-2011, 09:43 PM
Sara, you are truly a very remarkable, caring and loving person. Your boyfriend is one of those rare and lucky ones, in having at his side what we ardently and fervently "all" strive for - a soul-mate. Period.

God bless and keep you both wrapped up tightly in His/Her arms forever. Love, :battingeyelashes:
M.

Pythos
08-22-2011, 10:37 PM
Oh this is so awesome to read of. It should be a boost for all those that are frightened of coming out to ones they love. You Sara are so awesome, Your boyfriend is so beyond lucky to have met you. Hopefully there will be many years of more and more fun for both of your.

erickka
08-23-2011, 05:38 AM
Congrats honey! Seems like you are off to a good start. I guess the "go slowly" approach would apply in your situation as well, since HE is the one with reservations here. You're an awesome lady for being supportive and accepting him for all that he is. May you both enjoy your lives together for many happy years.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
08-23-2011, 09:43 AM
Good for you Sara. I wish my SO was open to crossdressing as much as you.

JamieG
08-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Three cheers for Sara! I wish you and your boyfriend much happiness. I know that opening up to my wife about my CDing has brought the two of us closer together. I hope the same happens for you.

Cheryl T
08-23-2011, 03:58 PM
It's wonderful that you are so open and supportive. Looks like you have a great relationship in the works. Being able to be open and talk about EVERYTHING is such a key factor in making a relationship last and last.
You are both lucky people.

Nicole Erin
08-23-2011, 04:06 PM
Well depending on your taste in clothing, at least now you two can share clothing. Though my ex was not approving of my TG'ness, it was often that she borrowed me things.

But yeah now that he is opening up about it and willing to share, just make real sure to keep it in a positive light. Sometimes a CD will hear badly about it when there is a fight and that could easily slam him back in the shell.

Also, don;t be afraid to help with fashion tips if need be. Most TG's take alright to it. A bit discouraging to find out something we wear is not really flattering but as CD and TS try to present best we can, help is always welcome.

Pythos
08-24-2011, 09:02 PM
To follow on Nicole's statement.

DO NOT under any circumstances make any "cute" or "playful" jokes concerning this aspect of him. For many people, myself included, if a loved one makes a "cute" or "inocent" joke, you might as sound a Dive alarm on a submarine cause I know I will pull back, and hide. We are already unsure of ourselves sometimes, and this will not help one iota this early in the game.

I wish it was not that way, but for many it is. I know it was for me.

sara_s26
08-24-2011, 10:55 PM
I hear you on that Pythos. I can't imagine making jokes about something so sensative. If it was me I wouldn't want someone to make jokes or "funny" comments about it either. I wouldn't wanna ever do anything that would make him pull away from me..

docrobbysherry
08-25-2011, 12:01 AM
Love and marriage, love and marriage,
Go together like a horse and carriage!

U simply MUST invite all of us to the blessed event, Sara! Of course, MOST won't show. But, you'll receive 1000's of gifts!

JamieG
08-25-2011, 11:41 AM
To follow on Nicole's statement.

DO NOT under any circumstances make any "cute" or "playful" jokes concerning this aspect of him. For many people, myself included, if a loved one makes a "cute" or "inocent" joke, you might as sound a Dive alarm on a submarine cause I know I will pull back, and hide. We are already unsure of ourselves sometimes, and this will not help one iota this early in the game.

I wish it was not that way, but for many it is. I know it was for me.

I hear you on that Pythos. I can't imagine making jokes about something so sensative. If it was me I wouldn't want someone to make jokes or "funny" comments about it either. I wouldn't wanna ever do anything that would make him pull away from me..

I would like to emphasize part of what Pythos said: "this early in the game." Yes, your boyfriend needs to get used to sharing his femme side with you. A misinterpreted word could cause him to retreat into his shell. However, after a while being able to joke about it will help both of you to become more comfortable with CDing. I love it when my wife and I can exchange a little playful joke about it. Too many people in this world take themselves way too seriously.

Debutante
08-27-2011, 06:35 PM
Sharing such a deep, personal, intimate thing is always special. For a CDer, this is very, very special...

Mistybtm
08-28-2011, 03:06 AM
sara_s26, You are so Awsome I wish i could find someone like you . ;)

Rianna Humble
08-28-2011, 05:09 AM
I think that your attitude as shown through a number of posts is really great, I just hope your boyfriend can overcome his shyness and start to enjoy sharing every aspect of himself with you so that you can have many more great evenings with him/her.

Sherina
08-28-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks everybody. The way I see it..I get the best of both worlds. The manly man I love and a softer female side too from time to time. Its a win-win for me. A few times while he was dressed he said that he couldnt believe that I was into it. Ha! Of coarse I am..HELLO..I love you and he looked good to me! I asked him hours later how he felt about it and he said it felt weird but went WAY better than he thought. He said it was a big deal for him to dress in front of me and that nobody has ever made him feel like I do. Baby steps..I'm willing to take it slow. He's worth it.

And alas..I have no sisters..just a little brother..who's married.

Hi Sara,
You and my SO feel the same way. We have been together for almost 20 years and still get asked if we have just started dating. It is wonderful to have someone to share my whole being with and is understanding and accepting about all of me. It sounds like you really love your SO and they must feel the same way to let you so deep into their life. I am very happy for you both. :thumbup: WTG girl!

anonymousinmaryland
08-28-2011, 06:54 PM
Everything has been said. Happy for the both of you. Good times ahead.

linda allen
08-29-2011, 06:31 AM
Sarah, you are great and I wish my wife had your attitude. Maybe she does, I haven't asked her and she doesn't know I've been dressing all these years. I do get to wear a dress around her now but not with a bra, forms, wig, etc. ( http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?158889-Moo-Moo )
Maybe we'll get there someday, maybe not.

If my wife encouraged me to dress in front of her, I would jump in with both feet (and both boobs). Rather than dress and walk into the room for her to see, I would have her pick out everything and help me put it on. I would ask her for help with makeup and hairstyles, etc.

So go get his bra and put it on him. Put the forms in. Hand him the panties. Tell him how good he (she) looks. Tell her you might be turning into a lesbian. :heehee:

Sarasometimes
08-30-2011, 07:54 AM
Sara, I find it interesting that your SO is shy about his CDing with you but told you about chatting with men pretending to be a woman and that he got sexual pleasure from this. What has the therapist said about this if anything? What are your thoughts on this as well? Just curious.