PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2011

celeste26
08-22-2011, 12:37 AM
There is much planning to do. How many are going to have an all femme night for Halloween? I am making plans now for myself how about you?

monalisa
08-22-2011, 07:23 AM
Our 1 chance a year to dress however we want and go out in public and not worry. I love it. Better than Xmas.

KandisTX
08-22-2011, 08:07 AM
I am in the process of preparing for an annual "pageant" my renaissance group holds called the "UNQUEENLY PAGEANT". It will be held on Halloween weekend this year. The theme for contestants is PIN-UP GIRLS so I am all giddy about this years show, I have acquired a new "vintage style" one-piece swimsuit in glorious RED. Now I am seeking some nice seamed black stockings and shoes to match as well as a pin-up style dress for the introduction portion. The swimsuit is for the "talent" portion, I'm thinking of just doing some stand up comedy. I have been "competing" in this competition since 2004 haven't won yet, but I figure winning would mean I couldn't compete the following year. :)

christina s
08-22-2011, 08:12 AM
No plans yet . I am thinking of buying a french maid outfit though but i wont be going out with it :(

Andi.Devine
08-22-2011, 12:23 PM
Yes.. I will be going out this year fully dressed! It is one of the main reasons behind my stepping up my excersise plan lately. Just over two months remaining and I plan on going in a german beer girl costume. Haven't decided if I will go with the short skirt version or the short shorts version yet. Depends on my fitness level I guess.. Can't wait though!

erikka
08-22-2011, 12:40 PM
Yes it is that time of the year for real public dressing-years ago, I actually dressed up and went to work-in a health care setting for 8 hrs. Little did they know, I dress that way at night for playtime.

Nigella
08-22-2011, 12:55 PM
As has already been pointed out, Halloween will soon be upon us. We are aware that this is a very exciting time for some of the members, however the M2F section soon becomes swamped with stories about this time of year.

In order to keep the forum running smoothly, please post your halloween threads here.

brenya
08-22-2011, 01:12 PM
not dressing pretty, going as alex from a clockwork orange, but if I was going en femme I'm thinking something like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEDIEVAL-GOTH-DARK-61086-BONDAGE-DRESS-WIDE-SLEEVE-M-L-/290548863014?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&var=&hash=item895fb2dc45

Sally24
08-22-2011, 01:22 PM
I usually go out twice for Halloween. First into Boston, and then the next night into Manchester, NH. Hqve been brainstorming costume ideas but haven't started anything yet. I would like to do a belly dancing costume but right now I have too much belly.:heehee: My other idea is a Steam Punk Girl. I will put up some pics once my wife and I start building.

Crissy Kay
08-22-2011, 02:02 PM
Well, I have ordered new petticoats!! They should arrive a couple weeks before halloween. I am thinking of ordering a new maids outfit maybe in yellow. Would that be too sissy? I guess at this point it does"nt matter!!! Anyone here, can comment on that if they want to.

celeste26
08-22-2011, 02:11 PM
I will have extra funds for this year so I am planning something very special. I like the 18th century French court outfits with the whole corset, high hair and lots of petticoats but we'll just have to see if that ever see the light of day. It does take alot of planning to find an outfit like that, or even to have one made.

CynthiaD
08-22-2011, 03:12 PM
I have a wicked witch costume I plan to wear. Not the most creative idea, but should be fun.
No plans to go out though ... yet.

denisecdfl
08-22-2011, 03:38 PM
I am going to Vegas again to meet with friends. Fremont St on Halloween is a photographers fantasy. I hope to be in 3 different costumes during the weekend. After last year's pink butterfly outfit, I guess anything goes. The same person is making me a "Granny Gaga" costume - it will be ready when I arrive and should be a hoot. Pics should be interesting with the makeup. I'm also going to be a school girl and some kind of gothic female. I can hardly wait !!

lilmissjenny
08-22-2011, 04:12 PM
i am dressing en femme for Halloween. me and my girlfriend are doing a pirate theme and im dressing as a pirate wench and shes gonna be Barnacle Bill. ive already got my costume on hold and going to pick it up this friday. i still gotta get a pirate hat, boots and some other stuff for my costume. i cant wait!

VioletJourney
08-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Am I the only person here that doesn't treat Halloween as just an excuse to crossdress? I'm gonna try to work a haunted house this year.

Christina Horton
08-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Ok some holloween advice. Don't just dress as a women. Go as something like , snow white , or a hooker , or sailor moon etc. If you go like that it will be fun , your dressed as a women , and most people won't think you look too good to be your first time.

Nikki A.
08-22-2011, 05:22 PM
I like to alternate hippie chick, Ozzie Osbourne, last year was Mimi from the Drew Carey show. This year it's either Groucho or stop body shaving now and go as Robin Williams (one verrrrry hairy person) lol

Lady_Chaos
08-22-2011, 06:12 PM
I am thinking of hosting a party with my friends ... not sure yet what as but definitely something with high heels! was thinking of someone famous. Maybe I can get the couples to come as reverse roles so I am not the only guy in heels (would be funny for the GG. .. I would just smile wickedly ...lol)

NathalieX66
08-22-2011, 08:35 PM
I want to go as Bettie Page this year. I did the little girl thing for the past two years.

I agree with Christina. Dressing en femme, as a woman....well, I guarantee you will have more fun in a costume than as just a woman. For me, there's no point in doing what I do all the time.

erickka
08-23-2011, 05:21 AM
My wife and I are going to DJ an adult Halloween party in a swanky neighborhood just outside of Nashville, and needless to say, Erickka will be the co-emcee!

LisaTaylor
08-23-2011, 09:39 AM
I'm going as Vampirella again this year. I had a lot of fun with the costume last year...

Mikaela
08-23-2011, 11:38 AM
No clue what I'll be if I even go out, but if you are going out as a 'normal' woman because you think it's 'safe' and 'just a costume' among normal people, you are fooling yourself. Everyone knows what it means. I agree that going out as your femme self in a costume for her is infinitely more fun.

5150 Girl
08-23-2011, 03:21 PM
I don't know if it's really a "tell" or not to just go out en-fem... When I was "in" to me Holloween was an excuse to let Wynonna out... Hardly anyone questioned me at all.
now that I'm out, I do kick it up a notch for Holoween, and gto as someone/thing... One year it was Sarah Palin, The next year I was Elvira, Mistress of the dark, Last year I was Cathrine Bach's Daisy Duke.
This year I'm contemplaing the folowing...
1. Snookie. I acn use parts of my Elvira get up to pull this one off.
2. A '70s Dallas Cowboys chearleader. This is really my first choice, but the only thing I have in stock to do this is the pantyhose
3. A comic aproach to Lady Ga Ga, based on the tabloids calling her a man.
4. Wonder Woman, but this is anothe one that could get pricey.

I have a few other ideas to, but they'll likely fail unless somting ratical happens in this year's polical arena.

Taylor186
08-23-2011, 08:41 PM
but if you are going out as a 'normal' woman because you think it's 'safe' and 'just a costume' among normal people, you are fooling yourself. Everyone knows what it means.

Agreed. Did that once many years ago and I'd say not everyone knew what it meant when I arrived, but by the time I left they did. Gossip flew through that party like Christine O'Donnell's witchness.

Melissa Cross
08-24-2011, 07:22 AM
I bought a middle eastern princess costume from an on line costume shop a couple of years ago and will be wearing that again this year.

kimmy p
08-24-2011, 09:37 AM
I just received the dress for this years costume in the mail yesterday. I will be dressing as a goth Girl this year. Red and black sleeveless dress, knee high red and black boots, red leather collar with o rings and chains. That's what I have so far. I still want stockings, fishnet "arm warmers", handcuff earrings, and considering how short the front of my dress is..... ruffled bloomers/boy shorts.

Lorileah
08-24-2011, 10:55 AM
I am seriously thinking Start Trek original female officer...just don't know what section, science or engineering.

flic
08-24-2011, 11:55 AM
Well i've been invited to a tea party this year, so i'm going as Malice in Wonderland,,,or that's the plan anyhow! Oh and for those of you who don't know, this is a psychotic Alice in wonderland covered in blood! Fun fun!
x Flic x

Schatten Lupus
08-24-2011, 12:53 PM
I thought about going out in regular girls clothes if I can find something that will cover up my beard shadow good enough. And I'm open to any advice on how to cover up said beard shadow, as I have a noticeable shadow as soon as I'm done shaving. I've even tried Nair for my face, and that ended leaving patches of hair that I ended up shaving anyways, a mild burn even though it was specifically for the face, and did nothing for the shadow.

joank
08-24-2011, 06:51 PM
If I dress, Iwould go out as Della Street, June Cleaver or Degan McDowell.

Duana
08-24-2011, 07:31 PM
Our 1 chance a year to dress however we want and go out in public and not worry. I love it. Better than Xmas.

Our 1 chance? Well, that and the other 364 days.

I'll definitely be dressed but as something sexy like Elvira Mistress of the Dark or Vampirella.

docrobbysherry
08-24-2011, 11:27 PM
I have more fem costumes I haven't worn than dogs have fleas! ha ha!
I'll probably end up wearing my top 3. One will be a Disney Princess for Disneyland. And, I think Marie Antoinette will make the cut, too!

Briana90802
08-25-2011, 10:16 AM
I have more fem costumes I haven't worn than dogs have fleas! ha ha!
I'll probably end up wearing my top 3. One will be a Disney Princess for Disneyland. And, I think Marie Antoinette will make the cut, too!

I thought it wasn't permitted at Disneyland for adults to dress as the princesses? Only kids.

LolaDD
08-25-2011, 10:19 AM
Wife and I just booked a room in Savannah, Ga. It will be my first time in public dressed since I started Cding. We are going to have a girls weekend out of town. She is leaving the husband at home.

I like the pirate theme Jenny. Lola

Wendy_Marie
08-25-2011, 07:46 PM
Yes I am going to dress...I brought up the idea of my dressing like a girl to my oldest Grandson as a way to possibly introduce him to the idea of me as Wendy, its part of a strategy I came up with that my therapist liked as a means to acclimate this four year old to the idea...
He said no at first as he always does, thought about it for a minute then said said that it would be alright as long as I dressed up like a Zombie Girl...so thats now the plan.

Alayna
08-25-2011, 09:12 PM
Kimmy P - where did you get those boots??!! Those are awesome!! I'm gearing up to bring Ally out to thousands of people again at a big hotel bash. I'm going burlesque this year with a leather corset and very short tutu/pettiskirt

kimmy p
08-25-2011, 11:55 PM
Kimmy P - where did you get those boots??!! Those are awesome!! I'm gearing up to bring Ally out to thousands of people again at a big hotel bash. I'm going burlesque this year with a leather corset and very short tutu/pettiskirt

http://www.amazon.com/Bordello-Pleaser-Womens-Tempt-126-Lace-Up/dp/B003B4MKVE/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_1

And they are comfortable.
On another note,,,,, I need to add to my dress. It is TO short. You can see everything in front even when standing up... I'm thinking of adding either a extra skirt, or some wet look, liquid metal leggings in black. Either would look nice.

Maria 60
08-27-2011, 07:04 AM
None of our friends have Halloween parties and i really love the one chance to go out in daylight, so when i get home from work ill get dressed and drive around the city or the wife may come for walk in a park a little further away from. The first year i dressed in normal girl cloths and found it was great to be out in public like that but wasn't much fun and my wife thought it would be better to have a theme or look more of a costume. Last year my wife dressed me up like a hooker it was great but she didn't put much cloths on me and i was walking downtown almost naked. I had on a micro mini and black stockings on and almost every car that drove by ether honked there horn or they turned around to look. She's looking to dress me again as a hooker, she had a long skirt she was throwing out, she told me to try it on. i didn't like it i was down to my ankles, instead she made a slit all the way up the side all the way up to the waist and she said this is what your wearing if we go out this year.

lilmissjenny
08-27-2011, 09:10 AM
here is the pirate costume im wearing on Halloween:

http://www.legavenue.com/images/productImages/83088_lg.jpg

i have a pair of boots my gf says that will work but i want another pair. i also need to buy some jewlery too.

Autumndawn
08-27-2011, 09:12 AM
My SO watches almost all the CSI shows, I think she flips the channels just to pick one. I noticed this past weekend that all the victims are almost always young and female. I asked her "What gives with that?" She replied "Oh it's always about dead hookers" I thought a minute and replied "Hey what a great Halloween costume! Go as a dead Hooker" She doesn't know, I haven't gone out, but I'm thinking. LOL "Say dear, How about if we go as "Dead CSI Hookers".... We'll see...

stephanieg
08-27-2011, 10:05 AM
Fiancee Kerry and I are going to dress as cheerleaders for Halloween this year and we decided to do this together.

sfwarbonnet
08-27-2011, 10:23 AM
I want to dress as a woman of Star Trek in a dress or skant, but I'm way to old to be a "sweet young thing" as most GG's are in TOS. Any suggestions?

Randee
08-27-2011, 05:44 PM
If I get invited to a Halloween Party this year, I think I will go as a Sexy Kitty in black turtleneck leotard and fishnet tights with heels, and of course the ears and tail and painted on whiskers.

I have thought of two "themes" to keep it fun.
One would be to simply pin a few obvious pieces of rubbish to my leotard and go as "Kitty Litter".
The other would be to add a mask and a net bag filled with stuffed kitties, and go as the "Cat Burglar".

Hope this will keep it funny and still get to spend the evening out in my 'tards and fishnets.

Feel free to copy idea or pass on other suggestions. We could use more sexy black cats for Halloween.

Wrenchette
08-28-2011, 10:29 PM
Depending on the weather, I will probably be dressed all weekend into Monday...I was thinking about my Lady Gaga look (to the left there...) this year for a day or two...

kimmy p
08-30-2011, 01:00 AM
I tried on my costume the other night... Shorter than expected. Get me arrested short in front.....
So, I'll add leggings. Black, wet look leggings. And a riding crop...:devil:
these are what I will add. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sexy-Plus-Size-Wet-Look-Black-Leggings-w-Tie-up-Back-/300539811411?pt=US_Womens_Leggings&hash=item45f9919653
And I'll use the "dress" as a tuxedo style top. The theme will be less "goth" and more "Dom",,,,,, but I kind of like the idea. It ought to fry my friends brains. Especially the friend who has the birthday in Oct. Me, drag, riding crop, birthday spanking..... If he stops running by Thanksgiving I'll be surprised!

eluuzion
08-31-2011, 08:02 AM
I am waiting until the last minute. Didn't Bobby Rapturehead or whatever that knucklehead's name is reschedule the Rapture for Oct 21st? Come to think of it, I am probably safe. I had an inguinal hernia Rupture repaired just last year. Rupture, Rapture...same thing... I am vscillating between the Walt Disney fairy and an Oscar Meyer Wiener.

:love:

cdatlanier
08-31-2011, 11:49 AM
My wife and I have identical LBD's and high heel boots, going to party in downtown Atlanta.

SandyR
09-01-2011, 09:24 PM
I have always wanted to hit our friends party all dolled up, but my wifey is not ready to see Sandy in person until....now..

Tonight she suggested we switch rolls and go as a reverse Bride and Groom....wow...

Shocked me.....

Any suggestions on where I can find a bridal gown thats not to pricey....? And a Tux for a 5' 4" girl.

Thanks Girls.

Hugs!

Sandy

Joannas_fiance
09-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Goodwill, or salvation army..

Hope

JavaJunkie
09-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Well on a plus side I work at Spirit Halloween this year so discounts on costumes are a definite plus! I'm thinking either going as a Geisha but instead of doing traditional full face make up doing more of a harajuku look (for those of you who don't know it's the wide "bar" of shadow going from the inner eye almost to your hair) or going as a Pan Am stewardess. Both are different and judging by the selection of costumes this year not many people will be wearing them....I hope lol. Now I just need to convince the bf to go as either a samurai or pilot this year so we match :)

Jessica Ames
09-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Depending on the weather, I will probably be dressed all weekend into Monday...I was thinking about my Lady Gaga look (to the left there...) this year for a day or two...

Check out my lady gaga look in my profile pic. I may get this out too, since I've only rocked it once and got great feedback at the bar!

Kathy4ever
09-02-2011, 03:56 AM
I agree Goodwill. You can find Bridal gowns from $65 on up.
Goodwill, or salvation army..

Hope

Don't forget the heels. That will help finish off the outfit. Also don't forget the satin bag to collect your cards or candy.,veil and i hope you get some nice nails too. I say do it all.

linda allen
09-02-2011, 07:05 AM
Well, that surely sounds like fun and a great opportunity. We don't party a lot but the last one we went to had a theme and it wasn't anything that would have allowed me to "dress".

I suggest that instead of going in a room and getting dressed by yourself, you let her help pick out the clothes and accessories and help you dress and put on your makeup. You can do the same for her. And get her a beard or mustach.

monalisa
09-02-2011, 07:19 AM
Check Craigslist as there are always bridal gowns on there of all sizes.

cdatlanier
09-02-2011, 07:23 AM
We live north of Atlanta, wife and I plan on going to party in Atlanta dressed in identical LBD's and 4" heel black boots.

linda allen
09-02-2011, 07:29 AM
The danger of going to a party "dressed" is that if you do it too well, people will suspect that you are a crossdresser. :eek:

Of course, that's fine for some of us, but not for others.

If my wife suggested going to a party with me "dressed", I would have to let her dress me because if I did it myself, she might start wondering how I knew so much about breast forms, taped cleavage, hip pads, etc. :heehee:

Chickhe
09-02-2011, 09:38 AM
There is no way to over dress to be a bride and groom. The better you do it, the more people will like your costumes. No one will suspect you like to CD unless you tell them. With your wife involved, its all just a well done costume. You could even go as far as getting your makeup and hair done professionally (ahem, because you have no idea how to do it yourself)....a great response to people who ask, how did you do that...just say youtube has a lot of makeup totorials (which it does)....or my wife helped.

Get your dress soon, it can be hard to find a used one that fits, try the thrift stores. If you get lucky you might find a bridal shop might have some old stock for next to nothing if you tell them it is for a halloween costume...

I wore a wedding dress a couple halloweens ago, and it was a great experience. I found the dress and cronoline all used for cheap.

Stephanie47
09-02-2011, 11:14 AM
[QUOTE=linda allen;2586303]The danger of going to a party "dressed" is that if you do it too well, people will suspect that you are a crossdresser. :eek:

I've often thought I'd love to go to a Halloween Party 'switched,' but, feared people would guess I was a CDer. I'm not ready to face all the inquiries and possible negative responses associated with being outed. My thought of avoiding that possibility would have wives host a theme party of that nature. One of my co-workers with a short husband dressed him in one of her prom gowns from high school. Oh, the envy.

linda allen
09-02-2011, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE=linda allen;2586303]The danger of going to a party "dressed" is that if you do it too well, people will suspect that you are a crossdresser. :eek:

I've often thought I'd love to go to a Halloween Party 'switched,' but, feared people would guess I was a CDer. I'm not ready to face all the inquiries and possible negative responses associated with being outed. My thought of avoiding that possibility would have wives host a theme party of that nature. One of my co-workers with a short husband dressed him in one of her prom gowns from high school. Oh, the envy.

They won't suspect if you pad your bra with ballons or something so it rides up too high, neglect the hip and butt pads, etc., but do it right and they're going to suspect.

I remember a halloween party in a club a few years ago when casual friends brought along a friend who was dressed as a female. They said he was a "female impersonator". Well, he looked far too good to be someone who just decided one day to dress for a party. I suspect he had been dressing for years.

Jaz
09-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Personally, I am kind of nervous about dressing out on Halloween. It means bringing up the idea of dressing up to someone, even if it is for Halloween - i'm nervous that someone will get an idea.

I would definitely love to go out in public dressed up, though. The most I have done is stand at my open front door.

sfwarbonnet
09-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Ok some holloween advice. Don't just dress as a women. Go as something like , snow white , or a hooker , or sailor moon etc. If you go like that it will be fun , your dressed as a women , and most people won't think you look too good to be your first time.

Been there - done that. Last time I dressed as a 'normal" woman and GG's, other than my wife, thought I passed "too well" and knew it wasn't my first time! This year I want a costume, like a realistic and recognizable middle-age "woman of Star Trek". A female alien would be OK, if it didn't require extensive make up. Any suggestionns?

cassandra54
09-03-2011, 12:42 PM
I think this is brilliant. I wanted to dress up for Halloween, but I don't have a costume. And besides I think it would cool if the neighbors met Cassandra, seeing as the may not notice as much me getting in and out of my car. I might tell them this is for my comedy routine, but anyways are you ready for this? I am getting dressed up for Halloween as a COUGAR!!!!

alluts
09-03-2011, 01:02 PM
My GF suggested last year I dress up for halloween, just didn't have the courage to do it. I just thought it would be too obvious I've done this before. Not at all ready for others to know I guess...

sissystephanie
09-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Over the years I have dressed (enfemme) for many Halloweens. But since my wife passed away it is no fun anymore!! I am almost always underdressed, and will be again this year!!

Miss Maxine
09-03-2011, 01:15 PM
I take any occasion to dress up as an excuse to dress enfemme. I'm considering dressing up as Jessica Rabbit, for Halloween, this year.

BiancaEstrella
09-03-2011, 01:38 PM
I actually vowed to not cross-dress for Halloween anymore after '09, which I've since taken back. Now, I'd do an outlandish character to enter a contest (like a Jessica Rabbit or Carmen Sandiego) but not just normal clothes walking around town...

JavaJunkie
09-04-2011, 02:36 AM
Been there - done that. Last time I dressed as a 'normal" woman and GG's, other than my wife, thought I passed "too well" and knew it wasn't my first time! This year I want a costume, like a realistic and recognizable middle-age "woman of Star Trek". A female alien would be OK, if it didn't require extensive make up. Any suggestionns?

What about the vulcan chick from Star Trek: Voyager? Easy enough to pull off (a wig and fake ears should do) and your wife can "help" with the cover up for the eye brows :D

Edit: actually I think she's from the newer series but she also has really butch short hair! Even easier to work with if you don't want to wear a wig necessarily.

Sophie86
09-04-2011, 09:59 PM
I've done the past two Halloweens en femme. Last year, my son told me that I have to go this year as something else. He came up with the idea of an orc, and he was even careful to specify male orc. (Obviously, he knows how my brain works.) So that's my Halloween costume this year. I'll wear it for whatever we do as our main holiday celebration. There's a Witches' Masquerade Ball on the first of the month, though, and there may be other parties closer to the day that will give me a chance to wear something girly.

As to people guessing that you're a crossdresser because you dress as a girl on Halloween, that's not necessarily so. After seeing me do two Halloweens and last year's masquerade ball en femme, plus getting all kinds of hints, I still had friends who were absolutely clueless until I told them point blank. I think that's how most people will probably react. Even the clever ones who are good at guessing won't really know. A guess is just a guess unless you confirm it for them.

SandyR
09-05-2011, 12:20 AM
We are going as Bride and Groom.....only I get to be the Bride this time.

Here is the Wedding Dress I ordered now to find her a Suite for a 5' 4" groom......

I sure could use some suggestions...

Hugs.

Sandy

sfwarbonnet
09-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Sandy, A problem with "switching" is size, as men are usually taller than women, and that may be a red flag. That wouldn't be an issue for us as I use a wheelchair. If the "groom" is passable, would she use the mens restroom?

veronika_cd
09-05-2011, 02:18 PM
My wife and I are arguing over who is going to be jack sparrow and who is going to be Penélope Cruz's character.... I guess either way i get to wear eye shadow.....

Jessica86
09-05-2011, 02:27 PM
My wife and I are going as a good witch, bad witch. She's going in white, and I'm going in black. Simple, but she says Jessica will fit the "bad witch" better....

Daphne Renee
09-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Well on a plus side I work at Spirit Halloween this year so discounts on costumes are a definite plus! I'm thinking either going as a Geisha but instead of doing traditional full face make up doing more of a harajuku look (for those of you who don't know it's the wide "bar" of shadow going from the inner eye almost to your hair) or going as a Pan Am stewardess. Both are different and judging by the selection of costumes this year not many people will be wearing them....I hope lol. Now I just need to convince the bf to go as either a samurai or pilot this year so we match :)

Sonds like fun. However wont they want to do work on Halloween?

"Mary"
09-05-2011, 05:59 PM
We had a tornado and a hurricane in our area this summer, so I'm going as Dorothy Gale (Gale as in big windy storm - get it ?) from the Wizard of Oz.
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s236/dianaprince2/Graphics/148967112_o.jpg

JavaJunkie
09-05-2011, 06:26 PM
@Candy *cough cough* I think I'm already coming down with a bug or something ;)

Jane_UK
09-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Always one to jump at the chance to 'fancy dress' im going out this year as a naughty school girl, such a shame i dont have the confidence to do it on any other day apart from official parties

SweetTransvestite
09-06-2011, 11:54 PM
I started at the top in February (Franszika Von Karma from Ace Attorney) but have narrowed down my choices more and more as time drags closer to the Oct 31st deadline and not a cent is added to my budget.

My most time resourceful/easiest choice (with a possible outfit budget of under $30 if Goodwill has everything I need, the wig and bigger forms are the only worries then) seems Poison from Final Fight:
http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Poison

I think she's a cool choice with her being a transgendered character anyways -and with it being Halloween I don't have to worry about how badly I'm not going to pass with such skimpy clothing.

If I still can't achieve that, a Santa suit and some zebra print tights and I'm Angel from RENT-plenty of leeway there.

Unfortunately though-nothing turned out like I planned back in Feb. I thought I'd have a job by March, and plenty of time to practice makeup, etc. by Oct-but it didn't work out like that...I'm still looking for work and Halloween is only 2 months away. I don't want a repeat of my beard stubbled, lazy makeup Rocky Horror costume last year (although it didn't matter because another Frank-n-Furter had a fully grown thick beard).

Oh well, at least if Halloween doesn't work as planned, there's always next year to make it even better-and I still have November to look forward to as my community theater's production of CHICAGO opens and I'm playing Mary Sunshine-I'll get my costuming/good makeup fill then for sure. :)

DebbieL
09-06-2011, 11:58 PM
SandyR
Check out Burlington Coat Factory. They can get you a nice tux at a reasonable price, and tailor it to fit. I think I paid $150 for mine.

Ellyn
09-07-2011, 01:21 AM

There is another advantage regarding Halloween and that is shopping without question. At our Value Village they already have a sign up about Halloween costumes, and as Halloween gets nearer more men are seen going through the women's clothes section, choosing their femme costumes. Are they really going to a party? I have seen young guys trying on dresses right in the aisles when the final rush is on late in October. And with all that activity there is no expectation of funny looks from the staff or cashiers when so many males are buying femme clothes. I really wish I had a party to attend. I already have a costume!!

StephiefromSyr
09-07-2011, 06:36 PM
Going to Turning Stone casino for halloween this year, just not sure if i'm gonna be a "dancer," french maid, or Marilyn MANroe

WsprsOnTheWind
09-07-2011, 08:38 PM
Is Halloween a time that CD's typically take advantage of being as they can dress and no one will think anything of it?

BRANDYJ
09-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Is Halloween a time that CD's typically take advantage of being as they can dress and no one will think anything of it?

Hi Wsprs! Yes, Halloween is considered National Crossdressing's #1 holiday. It's the only time many feel they have a good excuse to go out in public dressed and everyone will think it's just a costume and one time thing..

mendy
09-07-2011, 09:12 PM
i would love to dress but am big chicken wife knowes but still denies

Marissa333
09-08-2011, 01:20 AM
I would love to buy one of the great sexy outfits you see in all the catalogues and websites like the sexy kitty or sexy bee, but I am tall have never been able to find one in a size that is comfortable.

Melindagirl
09-08-2011, 09:20 PM
I plan to go to eureka springs for 3 days dressed hope to see some sisters to shop with

Sophie86
09-08-2011, 09:26 PM
I would love to buy one of the great sexy outfits you see in all the catalogues and websites like the sexy kitty or sexy bee, but I am tall have never been able to find one in a size that is comfortable.

Wear the outfit in your profile pic and go as a goth girl. Add some bling, and some hosiery for added effect, and maybe a cape and some if you want to vamp it up.

And don't think 'tall', think 'statuesque'. The extra height will give you a more dramatic presence. Work it to your advantage. :)

Veronica 1
09-08-2011, 10:41 PM
I was thinking of a redneck, pregnant bride. At least I have the belly for it. lol

Jessica86
09-09-2011, 01:32 AM
I was browsing, and thanks to a new member here....I was reminded of Resident Evil, a video game from back in the day. Movies have come out about it, but I think I'm gonna design a costume for the original version of her. I've got practically everything except the shoulders and hat. Even have a light blue shirt I can get embroidered with the STARS logo. I think it would be easier to explain...without giving away too much cover. My wife would go as Rebecca, a medic from the first series. Maybe I can convince my bro to go to the party as Chris or Barry.....then we'll have almost the whole STARS team.

wearingtanpantyhose
09-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Love the dress, but at least with the Alex theme you can wear lots of mascara and eyeliner! Enjoy the party.

heel_addict
09-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Yes, I think Halloween is the perfect opportunity for all of us to go out en femme without getting really strange looks from people! In fact, I wish Halloween lasted for about 2 months maybe more, so we had more chances to do so! I am a secret crossdresser so I'd like to feel free and dress in a feminine way.

I have this fantasy about Halloween. I want me and my girlfriend to go out during Halloween, with maybe another couple, with costumes on and I'll get to dress as a woman. Amongst other articles of feminine apparel, I'll definitely be wearing a sexy dress, a pair of sheer shiny pantyhose and my locking 5-inch high heeled pumps. These babies lock with real little chains and padlocks and actually do a fine job in making me keep the stilettos on until I unlock them. So I do fantasize about locking the high heels on my feet and leaving the keys in the car so I'll be forced to keep them on all night even if they feel uncomfortable or anything!

JenniferRose
09-09-2011, 03:51 PM
I am going to be doing halloween the night before since I work the night of, planing on going out in the rather pretty dress a lady friend of nine made for me last year that is a dark red and black

abigailf
09-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Several years ago, my wife and I were out with another couple (they don't know about me). The conversation for some reason went to costumes. They mentioned someone they knew that dresses each year in a female costume. I remember him making a comment about that someone probably being a crossdresser because he always dressed in girls costumes each year.

It's funny, I purposely never dressed as a female for Halloween because I have always assumed people know it as the crossdressers holiday and I never wanted anyone to put that together with me. Then my friend goes and says something like that and corroborates my fears.

Oh well, this year (now years later and much as changed) I plan to dress as Tinkerbell in all of her glory and I don't care who thinks what.

Sophie86
09-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Oh well, this year (now years later and much as changed) I plan to dress as Tinkerbell in all of her glory and I don't care who thinks what.

Good for you! We only get to do this once, so we'd darn well better enjoy it! :)

Jadeanne
09-09-2011, 09:19 PM
When I was thrift shopping at an AMVETS thrift store on Labor Day when all clothing was half price, I found something I was looking for for a long time - an affordable wedding gown in good condition that fits me for $25 US! It's satin, has short sleeves, no train but a lace with pearls embroidered bodice and a built in petticoat. It is floor length on my almost 6 foot frame and I will need to wear one of my pairs of white heels.

I already have white heels, white satin elbow length gloves, white stockings and tights.

I think I have a little girl head band with a tiny veil and my loving wife offered to let me wear her veil from our wedding 34 years ago.

I might wear it as a costume 3 times this season:

at my cd support group party (2nd Saturday in October);

at my wife's Thursday morning church craft group Halloween party (sometime
in late October);

at home on Halloween while I am handing out treats.

DanaM64
09-09-2011, 09:20 PM
I know it's a 2011 thread, buttttt last year I threw 2 parties; 1 for the Adults the weekend before and 1 for the kids. Well I stated numerous times it was an adult costume party and I knew a few wouldn't be able to dress up (work reasons), but to my dismay absolutely no one dressed up! Except for one, and not only was I dressed, but to the nines as many put it... Overall the attitudes were good, all had a good laugh naturally and eventually I did too. Towards the end of the night though, it was noted by a few that I was just too comfy.
Then one of the guys gf's decided she would have another party just to give me a chance to dress up again! That night was a bit more fun, more people costumed up, but since then I had received quite a few comments in regards of that night to include being a weekend closet warrior (little did they know!), I've come out to a couple of them since and they still were surprised but supportive!

SweetTransvestite
09-09-2011, 11:35 PM
I was browsing, and thanks to a new member here....I was reminded of Resident Evil, a video game from back in the day. Movies have come out about it, but I think I'm gonna design a costume for the original version of her. I've got practically everything except the shoulders and hat. Even have a light blue shirt I can get embroidered with the STARS logo. I think it would be easier to explain...without giving away too much cover. My wife would go as Rebecca, a medic from the first series. Maybe I can convince my bro to go to the party as Chris or Barry.....then we'll have almost the whole STARS team.

Heck yes awesome choice! To this day that's still my favorite version of her-I'm not super fond of her latest blonde depeiction. :-)

prettytoes
09-11-2011, 07:45 PM
I am friends with the owners and staff of a semi-pro indoor football team. I talked to the office/dance team manager last week, and jokingly asked her if they had any old cheerleader outfits that would fit me. The girls are all very "hot", and in great shape. I told her I was thinking of dressing up for Halloween for a local radio station Halloween party. Well now we got a few of the girls invloved; they are willing to help me with hair and makeup, as well as joining me at the party. This is a pretty big event with a $1000 cash prize for first place. The cheerleader/dance team is well known, and they attend many public events.
Wow, dressed as a cheerleader with 2 hot girls doing makeup for me, and joining me at the party...a hetero crossdresser's dream come true!
I only have a few problems....
#1 The outfits (short skirt and halter top) are very tight-and this (the dressing, the hot girls with me and doing makeup for me, etc) is almost certainly going to be "arousing", what to do or how to prevent something "popping up"?
#2 I haven't quite figured out how to explain this to my wife-she knows about my dressing, but she is very concerned that someone may find out, and while she is OK with certain things, she is still not crazy about the whole crossdressing thing. (we have been married for 27 years...she just found out last spring)
#3 I'm afraid I may chicken out at the last minute...this is the least of my concerns
#4 Do I shave my legs (I want to anyway) and say it was to add realism to the outfit?

Michelle.M
09-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Well, this is my costume! Just ordered it.

http://www.pierresilber.com/camacoq83.html

Randee
09-12-2011, 09:02 AM
To prettytoes, you are in an enviable position to have these hot girls dress you in one of their cheerleader outfits. If you don't go for it, you will regret chickening out forever. To your questions--
1. Arousal factor. To get past this, you may need a number of "dress rehearsals" to get more used to being in the clothing. I had to dress a couple of hours early for dance classes. But if it happens, hey you are being a guy between a couple of hot chicks. They most likely will take it as natural at worst, a compliment at best.

2. Your wife will not be surprised. If she goes negative on you, just apologize for going a little over the top for Halloween.

3. To avoid chickening out, try to set up a situation where you give yourself no out. If the girls are willing to help you, making plans will pretty much lock you in to going through with hit. The decision you and the ladies must make is wheter to try to make you as passable femme as possible, or more of a drag characature. That will be a fun discussion too.

4. If you were ever going to shave your legs for the first time, what better reason than for a costume?

Hope you do follow through and post some pics of you winning the prize.

SweetTransvestite
09-13-2011, 06:46 AM
Btw, just for Halloween does anyone know if padding like this suffices well enough?:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=hip+booster&_sacat=0&_odkw=hip+padding&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

pinki
09-13-2011, 07:31 PM
My wife wants to have a halloween party and even though she frowns on my crossdressing, she said that I could dress for halloween. I have decided not to dress as a girl this year, but I am trying to find a couples costume that I can trade with her next year. Although I think bo-peep and a wolf would be fun we have - Katy and Russell, Genie and Maj Nelson, Hugh Heffner and a bunny, Wonder Woman and Superman, etc.

paulaloha
09-14-2011, 03:26 AM
My current plan is to go as a lifeguard, I am planning on buying a guard swim suit and some girls guard shorts. Then I will also be shaving my legs and painting my toenails and writing L I F E G U A R D across my toes. Then sunglasses, a guard visor, a whistle and such things will be worn, probably even a guard fanny pack to make my skinny man hips look a tad bigger.
I will only be wearing flip flops though, as much as I want an excuse to buy and try some heels, at 6'3" I will already be the tallest guy at the party I'm going to. So I think adding 3" to that would be a bit much. I will just buy those for my own personal time.
I want to get some forms for the costume really badly, but I think when people ask questions that might be a tad harder to explain, that I got breast forms just for halloween. So I'm possibly just going to get a nerf ball and cut it in half and use that. I heard someone mention that recently so I think I may try it.

Anybody have any additional suggestions for my outfit?

And I really like some of the ideas I have seen so far in the thread!

carolynn2fem
09-14-2011, 04:05 AM
I thought about going out in regular girls clothes if I can find something that will cover up my beard shadow good enough. And I'm open to any advice on how to cover up said beard shadow, as I have a noticeable shadow as soon as I'm done shaving. I've even tried Nair for my face, and that ended leaving patches of hair that I ended up shaving anyways, a mild burn even though it was specifically for the face, and did nothing for the shadow.

You could always use the circus theame and be the bearded lady. unfortunity I'll sitting on the sidelines cheering everyone else on again.

carolynn2fem
09-14-2011, 05:10 AM

And I really like some of the ideas I have seen so far in the thread![/QUOTE]

Someone mentioned Sara Paylan My twist to that is carrie a toy rifle and call Yourself a moose hunter. dress tacky in a mini skirt and bad make up and be trailer trash barbie. Bill clinton in a evening dress and complain about having to be the first lady. for real tacky tan tights and a micro mini with a wig hanging out to simulate pubic hair attach lemons to the wig and be a sour puss. LOL

Sally24
09-14-2011, 07:44 AM
Paulaloha.....I want to get some forms for the costume really badly, but I think when people ask questions that might be a tad harder to explain, that I got breast forms just for halloween.

Since its Halloween and not out trying to pass I would suggest water balloons or ones filled with jello. I've used the jello jiggler formula for Halloween props too and it stays solid for quite a while.

Launa
09-14-2011, 07:33 PM
To prettytoes, I think you need to pull this off for sure!
I have not tried myself outside of the house but I'm ready to. You have a perfect reason to do it and lots of people around that will be there with you and having lots of laughs I'm sure.
If you can get away with shaving your legs then do it. However the wife and others might give you that LOOK like - "hey this is going a little too far and your having way too much fun" Who gives a darn though.
If you don't do the shave then buy 2 colored panty hose and double layer them so no hair shows.
As far as something popping up, just put it in that upright position with a tight pair of panties and before you put on the dress and that may hide things.
Ask to take the outfit home so you can try it and see how to hide things. Don't chicken out, once those girls do up that back zipper just pretend that their forcing you to go through with it and that your boy clothes have been stolen from you like you have no choice.
Have fun and like it says on the bottom of your post live each day to the fullest. We just need to make sure the wife can let you do this without a buch of protesting.

I want use the old saying and say "fear is temporary. Regret is forever"
Good Luck

pinki
09-15-2011, 08:34 PM
For your swim suit idea reminds me of a costume that a friend of mine came up with- "East German Swim team". It's a little dated, but it has all the crossdressing and humor combined. You don't even have to shave your legs. :)

I dressed as a school girl one year and my female friends were disappointed that I didn't ask for help.

So, my lessons learned for halloween, 1. It's not the time to go all out. Go as a guy dressing for fun for Halloween. 2. If part of your fun is wanting a girl to dress you, then this is the time to ask. If you have a cool girl friend, dating or platonic, then have her help you and maybe even go get a mani/pedi or a makeover together.

Start with- "I think it would be funny if I dressed like a girl, but I need a little help".

Good luck.

tinysquid
09-18-2011, 05:33 PM
I would love to but my schedule may preclude any fun that night. booo =]

linda's angel
09-18-2011, 09:55 PM
will be going to vegas with my girlfriend we go to the beach most friday nights, but never fully dressed and around many people as we are planing for halloween hope i don't chicken out.

Sophie86
09-18-2011, 10:23 PM
I want to get some forms for the costume really badly, but I think when people ask questions that might be a tad harder to explain, that I got breast forms just for halloween. So I'm possibly just going to get a nerf ball and cut it in half and use that. I heard someone mention that recently so I think I may try it.

An alternative way to create breast forms: Take a pair of knee-high stockings and use a measuring cup to scoop rice into them. When you have the right amount of rice in each one, tie it off tightly with a single knot, then double the stocking over the rice and tie it off again. The first knot will make a nice looking nipple. You can cut off the excess, but don't cut it so short that the knot slips.

Try three cups in each one as a start, and see how that looks. Two cups makes a B-cup on me, but I'm only 5'-6".

They won't have as much jiggle as balloons, but forms like these won't leak, and you will have less of an issue with sweat.

5150 Girl
09-27-2011, 01:10 PM
I don't know if it's really a "tell" or not to just go out en-fem... When I was "in" to me Holloween was an excuse to let Wynonna out... Hardly anyone questioned me at all.
now that I'm out, I do kick it up a notch for Holoween, and gto as someone/thing... One year it was Sarah Palin, The next year I was Elvira, Mistress of the dark, Last year I was Cathrine Bach's Daisy Duke.
This year I'm contemplaing the folowing...
1. Snookie. I acn use parts of my Elvira get up to pull this one off.
2. A '70s Dallas Cowboys chearleader. This is really my first choice, but the only thing I have in stock to do this is the pantyhose
3. A comic aproach to Lady Ga Ga, based on the tabloids calling her a man.
4. Wonder Woman, but this is anothe one that could get pricey.

I have a few other ideas to, but they'll likely fail unless somting ratical happens in this year's polical arena.

My kenundrum has been settled! Dalas Cowgirl!!! :) My Polar Bear talked me into going to Goodwill with her Mom and Sister. I mentioned to her sister things I was mulling over. Later Sis comes over with shoe covers that make go go boots, and said hey, you can paint over the flowers and make thease the chearleader boots! Yea, I said, or I could even turn that part down, as their boots are short, and if I'd need go-go boots at a latert date, I'll still ahve them. It didn't take us long to find a white shirt I could cut into a vest and paint stars on, and a pair of capris I could hack off for the shorts. I also found a blue long sleve shirt to go with,,, all for unser $20!!!

SweetTransvestite
09-27-2011, 02:49 PM
New idea: Purple gown, wig, & Unicorn horn=Twilight Sparkle? Gown was real nice and only $15 on Ebay too.

But by now I've zoned in on being a Gerudo girl. I'm just having a ton of trouble finding the top and veil.

dannymay
09-27-2011, 03:20 PM
I am going as a bride just went and got fitted for a bridal dress, totaly in femm matching purse,gloves every thing to make a girls day

gracee
09-29-2011, 03:05 PM
@dannymay -- You should get some guy friends to be bridesmaids! And if you buy them their costumes, don't stint on the lingerie -- should be fun to hang out with a bunch who've never dressed up as girls before and experienced the feel of nylons etc.

lynnef
09-29-2011, 07:33 PM
I'm going to (if I get invited anywhere) go as my avatar (Li Kohran from Sakura Taisen)
:D

bridgetta
09-29-2011, 07:42 PM
ha. yes.. i always read people say.. you can go out and nobody notices.. but .. THEY probably do.. particularly experts..

britneyb
09-29-2011, 08:45 PM
I want to go as Bettie Page this year. I did the little girl thing for the past two years.

sounds fun iv have been doing the little girl thing for the past few years so this year its a girls dance outfit

Chickhe
09-30-2011, 01:06 AM
prettytoes...If you were I or something like that... you would do well to make sure your wife is included maybe also as a cheerleader... Its not going to go over well if you enjoy yourself too much with a bunch of hot cheerleaders while she sits on the sidelines. Just a thought...

bomba
09-30-2011, 01:55 AM
if i could i would go for totally sissy. but i have to keep total discretion. cant let anyone no.but 1000 percent sissy is awsome.and i love your sissy maid outfit crissy u look awsome

Turlin_Tun
10-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Last year my girlfriend was dressed as a vampiressa and this year I would like to wear that costume... so this afternoon I was alone at home and I dressed with the costume and it likes me very much.... what do you think...?

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6334/dsc09816ry.jpg

:halloween: :halloween: :halloween:

Now, the first thing is try to tell this to my girlfriend... :confused:

:wave:

ArleneRaquel
10-05-2011, 10:55 PM
OMG! Hubba Hubba !You go girl ! Turlin is a hottie! :battingeyelashes::devil:

marlaNYC
10-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Someone mentioned Sara Paylan

omg, my twist on this a couple of years ago was the skirt, the blazer, the hair bunched up, the glasses - typical SP public face. the twist came that the hair was messed up, the lipstick smudged, the jacket and skirt torn and dirtied/dusty, a cigarette hanging from my lips, the glasses tilted, and the McCain/Pain 2008 button on the jacket lapel slightly beaten and at a wayward angle :) ah faded, gin soaked SP!

Sophie86
10-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Now, the first thing is try to tell this to my girlfriend...

The costume adores you. Hopefully, your gf will too. :)

PS. Omg, those legs!

Paula_56
10-06-2011, 03:49 AM
Last year my girlfriend was dressed as a vampiressa and this year I would like to wear that costume... so this afternoon I was alone at home and I dressed with the costume and it likes me very much.... what do you think...?

The guys at the party will be lusting after those legs, you will know who the tranny chasers are!

denisecdfl
10-06-2011, 02:45 PM
I just got my ebay silver leggings and had to try them on. They are for my Granny Gaga costume that is being made for me in Vegas. I can hardly wait to see it and wear it on Fremont St. I have 3 different costumes to wear over the long weekend.

CallieH
10-06-2011, 03:17 PM
My gf is throwing a party at her place for Halloween, and it will be the first time I get to meet some of her friends.. I was teasing her yesterday what if I showed up fully dressed up, kit and caboodle, who would be more shocked, her or her friends LOL (she hasn't seen me in Callie mode yet)

Lorileah
10-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Change of plans. I could not find a Star Trek outfit I liked in my size so Hello Saloon girl. It is cute I hope someone takes pictures

Kate T
10-06-2011, 07:44 PM
LOVE the outfit Turlin.

How on earth do you get your waist that thin!!

Daphne Renee
10-06-2011, 10:43 PM
I am leaning towards going as Daphne from Scooby doo this year.

Melony Wishes
10-06-2011, 10:48 PM
I take any occasion to dress up as an excuse to dress enfemme. I'm considering dressing up as Jessica Rabbit, for Halloween, this year.

Well you certainly have the assets to pull it of girl:D *just saying*:eek: LOL

Toni Citara
10-06-2011, 10:52 PM
Never dressed the way I wanted to dress for Halloween. This year is a celebration, of sorts. Achieved something after 2+ years and am ready to rock the city! Went shopping for the right outfit, and after about 5 weeks found something that works. Tomorrow I am getting fitted for a wig, with an artist that wants to make a new client very happy. I've decided this will be a Halloween to remember and am taking pics of everything and avoiding etoh because I want to remember the night for the rest of my life! Even a month ago I was nervous about my decision, as of today... nope, I'm rocking the heels and am gonna kill tha night!

http://oi55.tinypic.com/14908rb.jpg

Melony Wishes
10-06-2011, 11:00 PM

Damn Turlin_Tun! It adores you! It would be a crime NOT to wear that outfit girl! you HAVE to figure out some way to make it happen. I'd go for the light and casual approach? the good thing is you have a few weeks to figure it out! Keep us posted!

Intertwined
10-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Too broke to buy anything new, I have Halloween off, no plans, will just re-use one of these two outfits...

Ellyn
10-06-2011, 11:26 PM
Years ago I belonged to a club where we had a "Vickers and Tarts" party. The men came as everthing from monks to, priests, to tv evangelists, and even the pope, and the girls looked like an authentic bunch of real hookers with short skirts, boots, fishnet nylons, cheap jewellry, loud colors, etc.. The fun part was meeting in a local pub where you had a few rounds and found out when and where the party was being held. There were a few pub patrons who did not like our party theme. Killjoys! It would be real fun to do it with role reversal.

Vanessa Winters
10-07-2011, 12:53 AM
I plan to be little red riding hood for Halloween.

christinecd01
10-08-2011, 01:18 PM
I will be in Vegas the Saturday before Halloween with my wife. She even came up the idea that I need to dress up en femme all day and check out the local scene. Thinking checking Fremont st. in Saturday evening. Any suggestions?

denisecdfl
10-08-2011, 10:36 PM
There will be a lot of crossdressers visiting Vegas for Halloween, including me. You can wear a costume every night if you wish. You should check in at Glamour Boutique (crossdresslasvegas.com) which is a gathering place where you can meet others, get the latest info, and probably join in for dinner. You can also get a professional makeover (tgirlstore.com) if you wish. All the clubs will have costume contests on Sat night, and the strip will be mobbed. There is also the Fetish and Fantasy Ball at the South Point which will be attended by 7000+ (costume required). Fremont St is my favorite place. Tg's hang out at Crews'N, Escape Lounge, Free Zone, Charlies, and Goodtimes, many of which have drag revue shows - all have web sites and maps if you would feel more comfortable there. There are also 2 FI Shows - LeCage at the 4 Queens, and Divas at the Imperial Palace. Sunday and Monday nights will be more of the same, especially on the Strip and Fremont St. There is a Halloween night parade which ends at Fremont St and also the Top Drag Show at Goodtimes. Have a great weekend, bring some costumes and your camera, and I may run into you

Sometimes Steffi
10-09-2011, 08:58 AM
The first time I went out dressed was for Halloween. Since my wife didn't know about my desire to CD I kind of tricked her. We went as a couple: a French maid and a butler, and I guess you can guess who the French maid was. I wore a black, spaghetti string leotard top , a short gauzy skirt and black fishnet pantihose. But I couldn't go too far for fear of discovery. Underneath I wore black men's bikinis and my wife's strapless bra stuffed with socks. Plus I had purchased a French maid kit with an apron and lacy "wristlets". I wore no makeup and no wig. But nonetheless, I had a great time. I got a lot of attention, particularly from one guy who didn't quite get it until I turned around and he saw my moustache. Another guy stuck a dollar bill in my bra. I also had a nice conversation with a GG about where I purchased my costume. She couldn't find fishnet pantihose and had to settle for fishnet stockings and a garter. I won the prize for best costume, but they couldn't decide if I should win for best costume male, or best costume female.

And my wife didn't even figure out the secret at that time. Several tears later when she caught me, she remembered Halloween and remarked that I was a little too excited about it.

Danielle_cder
10-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Will defiantly be getting done up! Thinking witch, something simple nothing to major. May go as Sara Palin thats probably scary enough! I don't know hehe it is so much fun thinking about what to play as even tho Im already playing woman:D

Andrea's Lynne
10-09-2011, 12:04 PM
The Mrs ans I are going as "flappers" from the Roaring 20s! Our dresses arrived 2 days ago and the heels are in the mail. I'm in charge of makeup so I'm off to MAC later today ;)

It's going to be a blast.

And my lovely bride is already planning next year!! As I was vacuuming earlier today, she said, "We need to get you a pretty 1950's dress with petticoats, heels, and pearl necklace!" I smiled and told her I would love that. She said, "OK then!! Next year you are going to be June Cleever, and I'm going to be Ward" She's a doll, that gal o' mine!!!

StephiefromSyr
10-11-2011, 03:34 PM
i'll be going out to a party dressed as Marilyn MANroe teehee

StarrOfDelite
10-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Going to a Girls Night Out/Halloween Party as Little Red Riding Hood at a local club on the 22nd, but plan to be in a sleeping bag on the John Muir Trail on Halloween, going to go backpacking for a week in the Sierra Nevada. On the 22nd I'm going to ask every good looking Admirer in the place, "My what big teeth you have!" and give a big kiss to every one who says, "The better to eat you with."

Turlin_Tun
11-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Damn Turlin_Tun! It adores you! It would be a crime NOT to wear that outfit girl! you HAVE to figure out some way to make it happen. I'd go for the light and casual approach? the good thing is you have a few weeks to figure it out! Keep us posted!

Yes, finally I told it to my girlfriend and I wore the costume... :thumbup: :yahoo:

She loved my proposal, me with her vampiress costume and she with my Dracula costume...a lot of fun that night... ;)

A few pics...

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/561/dsc09947th.jpg

in B&W

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5927/dsc09947baw.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/16/dsc09903w.jpg

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5583/dsc09906.jpg

In the ladies bathroom... :heehee:

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5818/dsc09899d.jpg

cosmolovesph
11-02-2011, 12:54 PM
I see you wearing your flats at the movies/restroom. I brought mine (in the car) with me but never broke down to wear them.... my feet complained later, but worth it! :)
BTW, you have some great legs!

JaniceP
11-02-2011, 04:45 PM
I totally LOVED my outfit!!!!!

1950's teeny bopper-------White blouse over a Pretty Pink Lacy Bra, with bouncey silicone forms. Cute Pink Panties, a white padded hip and butt control Panty. The most FEMININE Petticoats I could buy, white with lovely pink borders, under a pretty pink poodle skirt. I wore a soft and silky slip underneath my petticoats, it helps the scratching, BUT does NOT interfer with the wonderful sound of my skirt as I walk and smooth the skirt prior to sitting.
I had my wig pulled back into a pony tail and wore a nice pair of earrings to complement my braclette.

Misti
11-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Glad to see the costumes start to appear, now. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did! :D
I had a ball as the "Sizzling Devil"" at the Just You Halloween party in Vegas.
Good times, good friends, and lots of cognac flowed over the pipes. :devil:
Tres bien, Hennessy! :heehee:

Melony Wishes
11-03-2011, 11:31 PM
Yes, finally I told it to my girlfriend and I wore the costume... :thumbup: :yahoo:

She loved my proposal, me with her vampiress costume and she with my Dracula costume...a lot of fun that night... ;)

A few pics...

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/561/dsc09947th.jpg

in B&W

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5927/dsc09947baw.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/16/dsc09903w.jpg

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5583/dsc09906.jpg

In the ladies bathroom... :heehee:

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5818/dsc09899d.jpg

You looked awesome girl, I am so proud of you:) Did your GF help you with the make-up and getting dressed?