PDA

View Full Version : My SO made my day.

BRANDYJ
08-22-2011, 07:59 PM
As some of you know, my SO lives in Michigan while I live in Florida. She had to take guardianship of 3 granddaughters and can't leave the state bacxk to Florida...yet.
Today she told me she saw someone in a store that caused her too do a double take. She thought it was me. This person looked like me when I have let my hair grow long enough to do a reasonable fem style since my SO does not like me to waer wigs. She said her hair was gray and she dressed nice and was pretty. Even her face was like mine and as pretty. Anyway, it was nice to hear her say I was pretty! Had not heard that in a while since she had to move back to Michigan. It just struck me that she really thought this person was me and that she thought she was pretty. She also said that if she had not been around many other transgendered, or did the long look thinking it was me, she might not have even noticed this person was anything but a woman. That is other then a slight five O'clock shadow over her lip.
So which one of you was out and about in the Westland / Detroit area that turned my Lady's head? I guess I have a look alike sister ion Michigan! lol

az_azeel
08-23-2011, 03:05 PM
They say that each and everyone of us has a double Brandy.. i feel as though your post only just touches on your cd/ing and its better of in the MtF section.. its good to know that your SO is thinking so much about you...;)

Cynthia Anne
08-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Hi Brandy! There's nothing like having your double keeping an eye on your SO while she's away is there!!!ha,ha!:eek::D

BRANDYJ
08-23-2011, 07:03 PM
Yeah, I have heard we all have a double somewhere Az. But it never occurred to me that my double was also a CD! lol
And yes Cynthia, I am glad soomeone is keeping an eye on her since I can't be there with her. I love her with my all heart. But for her to think I'd sneak into town, get dressed fem and follow her to a store is a stretch since she knows I won't go out in public where we are not expected. Call me chicken!

Darlene-VA
08-23-2011, 08:45 PM
The last time I had a manicure it was not at my usual place but it was recommended by a girl friend. So I sit down and Jasmine starts doing my nails and she tells me I'm sure that I saw you in Stauton Va last Friday afternoon shopping at the mall and you looked as good as you do today. I thanked her for the compliment and told her that must be my twin for I have not been that far west on I-64 for about 3 years.